WHY? Is nbc allowed in the press pool at the white house when they are CLEARLY not objective.

Most disgusting, but most typical of the left. They have no shame. The left media knows their customers are easily duped.

For eight years the media showered Big Ears with love and affection. Then...Trump gets elected and it is a complete 180....yet many duped Americans can't see the distortion.

'It's Disgusting': McCain Rips NBC for Having Kids Read Fearful Letters to Trump
Deal with it, most everyone hates trump
Don't be dumb. Is that even possible?

Trump nazis would demand to outlaw the entire press if they could get away with it
Don't be such a scared little bitch. If the media is going to be blatantly dishonest or clearly biased they should be booted out of the press pool. Act like fucking children, get put in time out.
The media has no claim to a position inside the Whitehouse. Fuckem
I though you were a supporter of our constitution? What happened to 1st amendment rights?

We need to get GatewayPundit in there instead :rolleyes:

‘Purveyor of Fake News’ may get White House press credentials

And child abuse? Way to get your snowflake on gramps.

You try to indoctrinate my children like that I'd have been all up in your grill. They're kids not political pawns. Their fucking parents need to have their heads examined for allowing some asshole to use their offspring to score political points.

No shame

You are insane, obviously kids of politico parents are going to be "indoctrinated", like they get "indoctrinated" on everything else in life form their parents.
:dig:

Not an argument.

What you are saying is ridiculous, by this standard I could declare religious indoctrination as child abuse too right?

Just because you don't agree with what parents teach their kids doesn't mean it is abuse.

Most disgusting, but most typical of the left. They have no shame. The left media knows their customers are easily duped.

For eight years the media showered Big Ears with love and affection. Then...Trump gets elected and it is a complete 180....yet many duped Americans can't see the distortion.

'It's Disgusting': McCain Rips NBC for Having Kids Read Fearful Letters to Trump
Deal with it, most everyone hates trump
Don't be dumb. Is that even possible?
absolutely

Lefties can't even admit how heinous this is. They love it.

Proving the biblical adage..."lefties are fucking NUTS!!!"

Trump nazis would demand to outlaw the entire press if they could get away with it
Don't be such a scared little bitch. If the media is going to be blatantly dishonest or clearly biased they should be booted out of the press pool. Act like fucking children, get put in time out.
I though you were a supporter of our constitution? What happened to 1st amendment rights?
Fuck the kids if it will score political points right?

Fucking scumbag

Fucking scumbag

Nobody fucked the kids gramps, take a chill proportionality pill and stop this ridiculous hyperbole.

Fucking scumbag
If you are so concerned about kids, why didn't you say a word as righties were trying to demean and destroy Obama's children?

Fucking scumbag
If you are so concerned about kids, why didn't you say a word as righties were trying to demean and destroy Obama's children?
I did dumbass. I defended Michelle as well.

Fucking scumbag
Maybe you have a link to one of those "defenses"?

Liberty:
  • the power to do as one pleases
  • freedom from physical restraint
  • freedom from arbitrary or despotic control
  • the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
  • the power of choice
Just another word? Or a value endeared by those who support and defend the COTUS?

It seems to vary, depending on the issue by some, and by the current occupant of the Gold House to the mass media. The biddable find the concept too abstract, most understand it in terms of the 2nd A., but not the 14th.

WHY? Is nbc allowed in the press pool at the white house when they are CLEARLY not objective.

You on drugs? Fox Noise is in there -- you remember Fox Noise, who ran the interview with the bogus 'madman' who made up a fake report on Sweden last week?

Hell, DIIMBART is in there ain't they? Whether a media outlet is going to be "objective" later on with what it gathers is not only subjective on your part ---- it's also never been part of the criteria for who can report news. Nor should it be.

For another thing, if some media is denied access to direct statements, they're going to have to use indirect evidence, which invites at the least speculation and at worst entirely made-up fake news. That already infests the cybersphere. You actually want MORE?

Fun fact: NBC is our oldest broadcast network -- 1926 I believe.

If the media is going to be blatantly dishonest or clearly biased they should be booted out of the press pool.

Read that back to yourself sober and try to make any sense out of it.

And you want to talk "children" and "time outs" with little foot-stomping tantrum?

That's state-dictated news you're describing. Be careful what you wish for ---- you may get it.

You on drugs? Fox Noise is in there -- you remember Fox Noise, who ran the interview with the bogus 'madman' who made up a fake report on Sweden last week?

Hell, DIIMBART is in there ain't they? Whether a media outlet is going to be "objective" later on with what it gathers is not only subjective on your part ---- it's also never been part of the criteria for who can report news. Nor should it be.

For another thing, if some media is denied access to direct statements, they're going to have to use indirect evidence, which invites at the least speculation and at worst entirely made-up fake news. That already infests the cybersphere. You actually want MORE?

Fun fact: NBC is our oldest broadcast network -- 1926 I believe.

Gramps has little in a way of informed perspective.

Fucking scumbag
Maybe you have a link to one of those "defenses"?
I'm not your secretary. You made the accusation, without the facts I might add, so you look the shit up.

NBC has the highest viewer ratings for any news broadcast in America. Over 10 million Americans tune into NBC News every night.

Forum List

Back