CDZ Why is "Mexican" a "Racist" Term?

Yep, he sure did. I just listened and watched him say the judge is Mexican. Go to the 1 minute mark of the video. He says the judge happens to be Mexican. Sorry, it is what it is.

That is exactly my point: He did not refer to the judge's race or ethnicity (Hispanic), but to his affiliation with Mexico. Read it again.

What is the judge's 'affiliation' with Mexico?

I have no idea. Trump called him Mexican.

According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

P.S. Please look up "ad hominem" before responding.

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda?

According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

1. There is nothing questionable about the lawsuit against Trump University.
2. The word Mexican is not racist; the way Trump is using it is.
3. I don't understand why you even need to ask this question; it is mystifying that you don't 'get it,' as the bias & prejudice Trump is displaying is extremely obvious.
4. The judge is an American, not a Mexican. So calling him a Mexican is incorrect. Using that misnomer to suggest the judge would therefore be biased against Trump is what is racist.

Last edited:

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

Its documented that whites were racists and used the legal system to unfairly oppress Blacks. That was a terrible comparison.

Who claimed "Mexican" was a racist term?

Ah, feigning ignorance once again...or is it real? Are you really unaware of the widespread criticism of Trump's usage of that term as racist?

Do YOU think "Mexican" is is a racist term? (Or are you intellectually limited to carping from the sidelines?)

P.S. Precisely what "logical fallacy" are you referring to?

Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan did

House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
And Ryan still supports Trump. What does that say about the GOP?

Very telling is that Drumpf never refers to "Mexican-Americans". He always says "Mexicans".
you mean Americans who happen to be of Mexican decent?....

Yes. Drumpf said the judge is "Mexican".

He's been dancing around since but that's what said initially.

I really hate that Drumpf never takes responsibility for his own words and actions. He always lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IS REALLY DUMB

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda
?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

Which seems to be more and more the case with Trump supporters.

Yep, he sure did. I just listened and watched him say the judge is Mexican. Go to the 1 minute mark of the video. He says the judge happens to be Mexican. Sorry, it is what it is.

That is exactly my point: He did not refer to the judge's race or ethnicity (Hispanic), but to his affiliation with Mexico. Read it again.

Wow. That's quite a stretch.

I wonder if this be Drumpf's next lie.

Ah, feigning ignorance once again...or is it real? Are you really unaware of the widespread criticism of Trump's usage of that term as racist?

Do YOU think "Mexican" is is a racist term? (Or are you intellectually limited to carping from the sidelines?)

House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

Per Conservative pundit Bill Krystal:

Official position of the leadership of the Republican Party: Trump is an inexcusable bigot, and Trump must be our next president.

Yea, I am confused that there is any ambiguity here.

They all will.

Scratch a Republican/RW and you'll find a racist.

All we have to is read this board for proof of that.

I've said all along that the RWs would twist themselves into pretzels to support thus man, who is arguably the worst candidate in our history.

Depressing is that after he loses, his fans will still be here.

The lowest common denominator of our country.

I've said all along that the RWs would twist themselves into pretzels to support thus man, who is arguably the worst candidate in our history.

Depressing is that after he loses, his fans will still be here.

The lowest common denominator of our country.

I really don't see the GOP falling in lockstep behind him. Seems to me they are swallowing hard and wishing he would shut his mouth. His supporters are the extremely pissed off GOPers who ant stand the leadership. It's a cluster fuck created by the GOP.

IS REALLY DUMB

Its documented that whites were racists and used the legal system to unfairly oppress Blacks. That was a terrible comparison.

"Documented"? LOL!!!

Do you believe that all Mexican-American judges are impartial and fair?

IS REALLY DUMB

"Documented"? LOL!!!

Do you believe that all Mexican-American judges are impartial and fair?
Yes documented. You seem confused about that.

Doesnt matter what i believe about Mexican judges. I do know for a fact white judges have been caught being partial.

Morons like Ryan need to understand that we have to stop letting the fucking lefties define the parameters of the argument.

If we do that, we will NEVER win.

You leftest and many anti-trump righties have been going on for MONTHS about how Trump has offended HIspanics, with his supposedly "Racist" comments and polices.

If that is true, then suspecting that a hispanic judge, who is a member of a La Raza lawyer group, might be biased against Trump is COMPLETELY REASONABLE, not racist!

And any person that A. said that hispanics hate Trump and B. that it is racist for Trump to believe a Hispanic hates him,

that person is a being hypocritical.

IS REALLY DUMB

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda
?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

Which seems to be more and more the case with Trump supporters.

For months lefties have been saying that Hispanics hate Trump.

Now Trumps suggests that an Hispanic might hate him and that is racist?

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back