Why is Kevin Spacey going to court for sexual assault, but not Donald Trump?

So I watched a TV interview with the mother of the "child" Kevin Spacey allegedly "homolested".

She's a kind of pudgy blond woman. The woman's looks are irrelevant.

She said her son was in a bar when Kevin Spacey noticed him. She said that Spacey is idolized by her "straight" child. She said Spacey asked her son if he was old enough to drink. Then she said her son is 18 but he said yes because he couldn't say no to KEVIN SPACEY. So Spacey bought him drinks until he was drunk and then molested him. That was her story.

And it has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Was the bar a gay bar? Irrelevant, doesn't matter where or why he was there.

Did her son hang out there often? Irrelevant, that makes no difference

Why was the son allowed in if he is underage? Did he have a fake ID? Irrelevant, he should not been let in if underage but it has nothing to do with Spacey allegedly assaulting him.

Did he often let men buy him drinks? Irrelevant, men can let other men buy them drinks, doesn't mean they want to have sex with the person.

If it goes to court, those are the questions that are going to be asked. If other men come forward who have dated her "straight" son, then perhaps she needs to know what it means to be "straight".

This doesn't sound like rape in prison, this sounds like someone who got caught. And I don't mean Spacey.

Anyway, it will be interesting.

The only thing that matters is if the young man said "no". Nothing else is relevant to the case. Once a person says "no" then "no" means "no."
Apparently, he never said no. In fact, it looks like he might have said yes. Taking video and all.

Details of Kevin Spacey Inquiry in Massachusetts Are Released

The accuser said he told Mr. Spacey he was 23, even though he was actually 18.

He said Mr. Spacey put his left hand on his thigh and then unzipped his pants, before rubbing his penis.

The accuser said he was not sure what to do and proceeded to send a video of the encounter to his girlfriend, whom he had been texting and who did not initially believe what was going on.

---------------------

He never heard of the word "no" before? And so someone unzips your pants, starts playing with you and you can't figure out what to do so you stand there and "take it"?

So just to be on the "safe side", you film it?

Sounds very suspicious to me.

His telling Spacey his age was 23 is irrelevant, nice try.

You aren't sure if he said no or not.

The story doesn't make much sense to me and he may be acquitted, I have no idea, however you kept posting stupid irrelevant facts to the case.

Spacey was indicted and will be tried, what a jury or a judge decide is up to them. He also has seven sexual assault charges that are supposed to be filed, so it looks like Spacey might have a pattern, however he is innocent until otherwise proven.

The kid worked at the bar, that is why he was there.

I posted the list before of all 18.
Including their names. And the year they were molested.

Right wingers should give up on this. Trump already said he molests women. He does it for fun. He grabs them by the pu$$y.

Bill pays off Paula almost a million dollars for a rape charge

Bill sticks a cigar up the snatch of a young woman In the oval office cums on her blue dress

You say nothing

You lowered the bar..not us we are just playing your game now.
Bill Clinton settled the Paula Jones case. He wasn't fined.

Why would anyone stick a cigar up............oh, never mind. I don't want to know. It's too stupid to believe.

DvRYdNrWsAAR0XA.jpg

What the fuck does a fine have to do with anything, bill clinton raped Paula Jones and gave her almost a million dollars to shut up

He raped her?

Prove it. Or apologize for terrible slander.

He paid her almost a million dollars..

Proof enough and he also raped ...

Juanita Broaddrick has made the most serious allegations against Clinton, accusing him of raping her in 1978 while Clinton was Arkansas' attorney general.

Broaddrick, then a 35-year-old nursing-home administrator, met Clinton when he visited her nursing home on a campaign stop. After Clinton asked to meet with her on her next trip to Little Rock, the two set up a meeting in a hotel coffee shop.

Broaddrick, who first made the accusation publicly in 1999, told BuzzFeed News last year that when Clinton arrived at the hotel he asked to meet in Broaddrick's room instead and, after he arrived, violently raped her. Broaddrick said he bloodied her lip by biting it.

"There was no remorse," Broaddrick told BuzzFeed News. "He acted like it was an everyday occurrence. He was not the least bit apologetic. It was just unreal

Kevin Spacey to face court in January 17 - more details about the alleged incident and victim
  • Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.
  • Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe tells The Boston Globe that Spacey is due in Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.
If Kevin Spacey is getting punished... why not Donald Trump?
  • 0.jpg
He did not pay, makes the diff.

So I watched a TV interview with the mother of the "child" Kevin Spacey allegedly "homolested".

She said her son was in a bar when Kevin Spacey noticed him. She said that Spacey is idolized by her "straight" child. She said Spacey asked her son if he was old enough to drink. Then she said her son is 18 but he said yes because he couldn't say no to KEVIN SPACEY. So Spacey bought him drinks until he was drunk and then molested him. That was her story.

Why was the son allowed in if he is underage? Did he have a fake ID? Irrelevant, he should not been let in if underage but it has nothing to do with Spacey allegedly assaulting him.

Did he often let men buy him drinks? Irrelevant, men can let other men buy them drinks, doesn't mean they want to have sex with the person.

If it goes to court, those are the questions that are going to be asked. If other men come forward who have dated her "straight" son, then perhaps she needs to know what it means to be "straight".

This doesn't sound like rape in prison, this sounds like someone who got caught. And I don't mean Spacey.

The only thing that matters is if the young man said "no". Nothing else is relevant to the case. Once a person says "no" then "no" means "no."
Apparently, he never said no. In fact, it looks like he might have said yes. Taking video and all.

He said Mr. Spacey put his left hand on his thigh and then unzipped his pants, before rubbing his penis.

The accuser said he was not sure what to do and proceeded to send a video of the encounter to his girlfriend, whom he had been texting and who did not initially believe what was going on.

---------------------

He never heard of the word "no" before? And so someone unzips your pants, starts playing with you and you can't figure out what to do so you stand there and "take it"?

The story doesn't make much sense to me and he may be acquitted, I have no idea, however you kept posting stupid irrelevant facts to the case.

Spacey was indicted and will be tried, what a jury or a judge decide is up to them. He also has seven sexual assault charges that are supposed to be filed, so it looks like Spacey might have a pattern, however he is innocent until otherwise proven.

What is werid is why Rderp is defending him, this is not the first time we read about Kevin's behavior into law la Land.

Kevin Spacey to face court in January 17 - more details about the alleged incident and victim
  • Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.
  • Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe tells The Boston Globe that Spacey is due in Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.
  • 0.jpg

Who did Trump assault?

Answer: No one!
I posted the list before of all 18.
Including their names. And the year they were molested.

Right wingers should give up on this. Trump already said he molests women. He does it for fun. He grabs them by the pu$$y.
you spelled pussy wrong dean.....

---------------------

What is werid is why Rderp is defending him, this is not the first time we read about Kevin's behavior into law la Land.

It’s really simple, he wants Trump to stand trial so he minimizes Spacey’s actions to try to paint Trump in a bad light.

• 0.jpg
Don't worry, Comrade Trump will have enough charges lodged against him to tie his sorry ass up in court for the rest of his miserable existence. WINNING!!
Approx 100 democrats sexually harassed and assaulted women while in office then used tax dollars to buy the silence of their victims. Snowflakes remained silent as criminal pervs like John Conyers were allowed to retire and collect huge tax payer funded retirement packages instead of going to jail as they should have.

Now butt-hurt hate-driven snowflakes want to send the President to jail for having a consensual affair before ever running for office and entered into a nondisclosure agreement in which he used his own money to pay the young lady.

Bwuhahahaha

To top it off, you hypocritical SOBs are the ones who defended Bill Clinton by claiming what a President does in his own private life is no one's business but his own.

Do you pathetic Snowflakes realize what a hypocritical embarrassment you are?

:p

Forum List

Back