How long is Kevin Spacey going to be jailed for? Indecent assault - felony charges

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Kevin Spacey returns after one year in hiding, sends message to fans and haters

Kevin Spacey has made a comeback after one year in hiding + rehab. He has over 30 different sexual assault allegations, and is facing a felony charge and will attend court in January next year.

How many years will he be expected to face and serve?

What are your thoughts on Kevin Spacey? Innocent or guilty?
kevin-spacey-anthony-rapp-sexual-advances.jpg

Kevin Spacey has made a comeback after one year in hiding + rehab. He has over 30 different sexual assault allegations, and is facing a felony charge and will attend court in January next year.

I liked him until all this came out. He’s a good actor but apparently also a sleazeball.

I liked him until all this came out. He’s a good actor but apparently also a sleazeball.

You'd be surprised at how many of them are sleazeballs. It seems to be a job prerequisite.

A man who like boys going to jail where they have men who look like boys? Nah....

A man who like boys going to jail where they have men who look like boys? Nah....

Too good to be true, for him.

Hopefully he gets a cellmate named "Bubba", who has swastika prison tats all over his body, and has never heard of any of his movies.

They'll surely develop a "relationship" that involves much snuggling and long, protracted back rubs.

:laughing0301:

It just got worse for Spacey, the 18 yo has Snapchat video of Spacey assaulting him.

Just on ABC News

It just got worse for Spacey, the 18 yo has Snapchat video of Spacey assaulting him.

Just on ABC News

You'd think a veteran actor would understand how video works. :lol:

I absolutley refuse to allow our daughters to use Snapchat

How do you think Spacey feels? I think only a handful of people still use Snapchat, and he sexually assaulted one of them. Way to fuck up a good career. :lol:

I read Snap is dying...Instagram is the new fad app

Hopefully he gets a cellmate named "Bubba", who has swastika prison tats all over his body, and has never heard of any of his movies.

They'll surely develop a "relationship" that involves much snuggling and long, protracted back rubs.

With happy endings!

With happy endings!

I'd wager his back end won't be happy.

He's gay, and his father was a Nazi supporter. Why are they trying to send him to Candy Land?

Forum List

Back