Kevin Spacey faces court case and trial for sexual assault. Should Trump face the same consequences?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Kevin Spacey returns after one year in hiding, posts hilarious and mysterious video

Kevin Spacey is facing a charge of indecent assault and battery in relation to alleged sexual misconduct at a restaurant in Nantucket, Massachusetts, in July 2016, officials said on Monday.

The assault charge relates to allegations that Spacey sexually assaulted the teenage son of Heather Unruh, who was formerly a TV news anchor in Boston, the Boston Globe reported.
4083.jpg

Kevin Spacey returns after one year in hiding, posts hilarious and mysterious video

Kevin Spacey is facing a charge of indecent assault and battery in relation to alleged sexual misconduct at a restaurant in Nantucket, Massachusetts, in July 2016, officials said on Monday.

The assault charge relates to allegations that Spacey sexually assaulted the teenage son of Heather Unruh, who was formerly a TV news anchor in Boston, the Boston Globe reported.
4083.jpg
I'm not familiar with a sexual assault charge against POTUS.

-Geaux

4083.jpg

-Geaux
Lol, there's only like 20.

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

4083.jpg
Did Trump allegedly sexually assault the same guy that Kevin did?

Well if Trump should face sexual assault charges and trial then shouldn't his best Friend Bill Clinton also face charges and a trial?

How do you sexually assault somebody in a restaurant? Are they served up on a platter? And what do they mean by teenage son like 18 or 19 or 13?

4083.jpg
How about Bill Clinton?

4083.jpg
How about Bill Clinton?
If only Bill Clinton were investigated......if only....if only...if only...

4083.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 236714
. . .uh, he assaulted #metoo!

See how easy that was?

4083.jpg
How about Bill Clinton?
DvRVrfAXcAA9puU.jpg

4083.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 236714

Where ?

4083.jpg
How about Bill Clinton?
DvRVrfAXcAA9puU.jpg

So where is the charge.. ?

4083.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 236714

See how easy that was?
But you believe Spacey's accuser?

4083.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 236714

See how easy that was?

Oh hell no. I'm just posting it so intelligent folks know what the hell is going on and can evaluate it for themselves.

I believe it was the brain child of his lawyer and publicist to push down all the search engine results of anything about the information on his previous nefarious activities. When I tried to do a search for previous info, I had to use an alternative search engine to Google it was so difficult.

He is probably guilty as hell. Just like that Weinstein character.

They like to try these things in the court of public opinion. That is all this is. It is a feeble attempt to resurrect and save his career.

Americans are so dumb, they think Hillary is innocent, Trump colluded. . . ? :dunno: They gobble up propaganda so easily and willingly.

Hell, it just might work. . . right?

:abgg2q.jpg:

4083.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 236714

See how easy that was?

Oh hell no. I'm just posting it so intelligent folks know what the hell is going on and can evaluate it for themselves.

I believe it was the brain child of his lawyer and publicist to push down all the search engine results of anything about the information on his previous nefarious activities. When I tried to do a search for previous info, I had to use an alternative search engine to Google it was so difficult.

He is probably guilty as hell. Just like that Weinstein character.

They like to try these things in the court of public opinion. That is all this is. It is a feeble attempt to resurrect and save his career.

Americans are so dumb, they think Hillary is innocent, Trump colluded. . . ? :dunno: They gobble up propaganda so easily and willingly.

Hell, it just might work. . . right?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Oh, so IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

That's his Frank Underwood Character from House of Cards.

I know. Which is what drove my question.

Frank was an only child born on November 5th, 1959. Frank's father was a peach farmer in Gaffney, South Carolina,

Frank Underwood

I went to college in South Carolina and was stationed there twice in the Air Force. I've traveled the state and all of the South extensively. Nobody. Absolutely nobody talks like that. It's a ridiculous failure. The show's producer was an idiot. No accent would have been better than this utter failure as in Clark Gable not attempting a Southern accent in Gone With The Wind.

Forum List

Back