Why is Kevin Spacey going to court for sexual assault, but not Donald Trump?

So I watched a TV interview with the mother of the "child" Kevin Spacey allegedly "homolested".

She's a kind of pudgy blond woman.

She said her son was in a bar when Kevin Spacey noticed him. She said that Spacey is idolized by her "straight" child. She said Spacey asked her son if he was old enough to drink. Then she said her son is 18 but he said yes because he couldn't say no to KEVIN SPACEY. So Spacey bought him drinks until he was drunk and then molested him. That was her story.

And it has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Was the bar a gay bar?

Did her son hang out there often?

Why was the son allowed in if he is underage? Did he have a fake ID?

Did he often let men buy him drinks?

If it goes to court, those are the questions that are going to be asked. If other men come forward who have dated her "straight" son, then perhaps she needs to know what it means to be "straight".

This doesn't sound like rape in prison, this sounds like someone who got caught. And I don't mean Spacey.

Anyway, it will be interesting.

Yikes, what the hell happened to "let the victims speak"?
Well, the victim’s mom spoke. And that’s what she said. So I’m assuming the mom speaks for the victim.

Kevin Spacey to face court in January 17 - more details about the alleged incident and victim
  • Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.
  • Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe tells The Boston Globe that Spacey is due in Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.
If Kevin Spacey is getting punished... why not Donald Trump?
  • 0.jpg

Who did Trump assault?

Answer: No one!
I posted the list before of all 18.
Including their names. And the year they were molested.

Right wingers should give up on this. Trump already said he molests women. He does it for fun. He grabs them by the pu$$y.

Because Spacey is gay - and most Trumpbots appear to be homophobic...so they don't care what happens to him.

Whereas Trump sexually assaulted women. And most Trumpbots appear to admire a man who sexually assaults women and gets away with it (assuming the women is not badly hurt in the process)...because it is something that many of them wish they could do.

Same reason most Trumpbots don't seem to mind in the slightest that Trump openly craves his eldest daughter...because most Trumpbots probably would love to bang their daughters - if they could get away with it.

Now if Trump sexually assaulted a man or a boy...then I think his base would freak out. But if they are women/girls...they admire him for it.

Sad, I know...but there you are.

Because Spacey is gay - and most Trumpbots appear to be homophobic...so they don't care what happens to him.

Whereas Trump sexually assaulted women. And most Trumpbots appear to admire a man who sexually assaults women and gets away with it (assuming the women is not badly hurt in the process)...because it is something that many of them wish they could do.

Same reason most Trumpbots don't seem to mind in the slightest that Trump openly craves his eldest daughter...because most Trumpbots probably would love to bang their daughters - if they could get away with it.

Now if Trump sexually assaulted a man or a boy...then I think his base would freak out. But if they are women/girls...they admire him for it.

Sad, I know...but there you are.

You stupid mother fucker..

You jealous that all you can do is have sex with guys and not produce children?

Seriously you never had a daughter, if you did you would know a daughter love for her dad is unconditional..

So stop with that pedo crap it makes you look stupid.

Kevin Spacey to face court in January 17 - more details about the alleged incident and victim
  • Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.
  • Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe tells The Boston Globe that Spacey is due in Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.
  • 0.jpg

Who did Trump assault?

Answer: No one!
I posted the list before of all 18.
Including their names. And the year they were molested.

Right wingers should give up on this. Trump already said he molests women. He does it for fun. He grabs them by the pu$$y.

Bill pays off Paula almost a million dollars for a rape charge

Bill sticks a cigar up the snatch of a young woman In the oval office cums on her blue dress

You say nothing

You lowered the bar..not us we are just playing your game now.

I still can't figure this out, you are rich and famous..

Yet you want young boys .

This doesn't make any fucking sense.

I still can't figure this out, you are rich and famous..
Yet you want young boys .
I find it difficult to think of any male aged 18 as a young boy.
I suspect if that ‘young boy’ was being chased by an much older female you’d think it was OK.
As to Spacey’s behaviour I don’t think we have a clear picture of what he’s really into as he’s hardly very coherent when trying to explain himself. My suspicion is he was sexually abused by other males when very young but that’s just a guess but it’s often the case.
How does being rich and famous alter anyone’s sexual preferences? I don’t get it. One thing I do know is the richer and higher up in society males are the more kinky they tend to be. How do I know? A close friend of many decades owned/managed a high class call girl service. The stories she related were often beyond anything you could imagine. One Supreme Court Judge paid her girls vast sums of money to be slapped with raw tripe while he tugged himself wearing nappies. I’l spare you the details of how those little events concluded.
In short there’s nothing more weird on the planet than human sexuality.
For me however the only issue we should be focused on is the act of forcing someone into committing and act they don’t want to be a part of. At any age that’s criminal.

Last edited:
You stupid mother fucker..
You jealous that all you can do is have sex with guys and not produce children?
Seriously you never had a daughter, if you did you would know a daughter love for her dad is unconditional..
So stop with that pedo crap it makes you look stupid.
Can I suggest you stop your amateur psychoanalysis? You’re making a fool of yourself.

• 0.jpg
/——/. what assault did Trump commit?

• 0.jpg
Trump has a mafia network to threaten and pay off his victims, and now also has the power of the GOP doing the same for him
/——/ What about Congress’s slush fund of taxpayer money to pay off assault victims? $17 million to date.

Hang on a moment. It’s OK to get stuck into Trump for publicly lusting after his own daughter, if that’s indeed what he meant but to extend that to suggesting most Trump supporters would love to bang their daughters is stupid and unjustified. And I have no love for the mindless red neck hoons who support the out of control brat in the Whitehouse.

• 0.jpg
Trump has a mafia network to threaten and pay off his victims, and now also has the power of the GOP doing the same for him
Almost as bad as the Clintons without the mysterious deaths.

if you have to ask you need to go back to school or something
they need some kind of PROOF/etc before charging someone

Forum List

Back