Why is it

varelse

Rookie
Oct 30, 2012
That I always see numerous women with children in tow

yet none of them ever have so much as promise ring?

Are gays the only ones who actually care about marriage anymore?

• Banned
Is it any wonder our society's gone down the drain, when we seem to have collectively given up on the idea of the the family unit- very foundation of society itself...

It used to be shameful to be an irresponsible little tramp and have kids out of wedlock, and we used to shun and vilify- not glorify and praise- deadbeat fathers who didn't care and provide for their children. And society worked when we did. For thousands of years, variations of this system kept civilization going.

• Banned

Society has made it too easy for the sperm donors to walk away.
No, women have, in the name of 'feminism' and to prove they 'don't need a man'. Men couldn't have done this if it hadn't been for the more extreme feminists who encouraged women to embrace promiscuity and single-motherhood as an achievement or mark of their womanhood instead of demanding commitment and sacrifice from men. Women lost the sexual revolution that the third-wavers started. Carrie Lukas has an excellent book on the subject. I highly recommend it.

if you want a 45oz drink you can make yourself one right?

so quit lying about them being banned

Destroy family and destroy country. Simple Plan.

"Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce."

Last edited:

No, women have, in the name of 'feminism' and to prove they 'don't need a man'. Men couldn't have done this if it hadn't been for the more extreme feminists who encouraged women to embrace promiscuity and single-motherhood as an achievement or mark of their womanhood instead of demanding commitment and sacrifice from men. Women lost the sexual revolution that the third-wavers started. Carrie Lukas has an excellent book on the subject. I highly recommend it.

Yes, to a degree you have a point.
Liberalism has a place here as well.

Is it any wonder our society's gone down the drain, when we seem to have collectively given up on the idea of the the family unit- very foundation of society itself...

It used to be shameful to be an irresponsible little tramp and have kids out of wedlock, and we used to shun and vilify- not glorify and praise- deadbeat fathers who didn't care and provide for their children. And society worked when we did. For thousands of years, variations of this system kept civilization going.

There's no academic empirical evidence of the family unit being necessary, so people deny the obvious and assert the inane.

TRASLATION: women are less likely to DEMAND marriage when they get pregnant becuase they can now work and NOT depend on a man for income.

You cant mandate marriage to people
But we can stop subsidizing and incentivizing single-motherhood and sexual irresponsibility and promiscuity. Just stop giving people money to have kids they can't afford.

In AZ now, popping out a little bastard child you can't pay for is pretty much the only way to get state health insurance. Then you get EITC, WIC, EBT...

Stop rewarding them, make it hard, and ostracize them- and they will stop their behavior. It's basic praxeology: we've been getting the behavior we incentivize through government aid and the tax structure. Add to this hollywood starlets who glamorize single motherhood, daycare at highschools and many jobs, and they have every reason to keep doing this and no reason to be responsible or -e-x-p-e-c-t- demand that men step up- especially since they never expected them to stay around in the first place and never demanded a commitment before providing their sexual favors.

1. People have a choice and cannot be forced to marry.

2. Not all married people wear rings.

Hope this helps.

I have been married for decades and dont wear a ring.

I HATE the way jewelry feels.

TRASLATION: women are less likely to DEMAND marriage when they get pregnant becuase they can now work and NOT depend on a man for income.

No, they just depend on millions of men and women whose money is taken via taxes to fund their illegitimate children in the form of WIC, EBT, effectively negative tax rates, and police, counselors and schools that have to deal with the resulting social problems.

Such progress :clap2:

There's no academic empirical evidence of the family unit being necessary, so people deny the obvious and assert the inane.
Compare rates of single-motherhood, poverty, and crime in any given areas.

You will find a strong correlation between the first and the rest.

if you want a 45oz drink you can make yourself one right?

so quit lying about them being banned

Speaking of lying, I didn't say they were banned did I lying liar? I said the drink size was mandated which is true. They want to limit the size of the cup that drinks can be served in. How many people can carry four drinks like Bloomshit suggests? You can't make your own 45 oz drink at a restaurant or sporting event. They frown on that sort of thing.

Does it physically hurt to be as stoopid as you are?

No, they just depend on millions of men and women whose money is taken via taxes to fund their illegitimate children in the form of WIC, EBT, effectively negative tax rates, and police, counselors and schools that have to deal with the resulting social problems.

You're broadbrushing all single mothers to fit your narrow, politically motivated view.

Not all single mothers rely on government benefits.

You're broadbrushing all single mothers to fit your narrow, politically motivated view.

Not all single mothers rely on government benefits.
All? No. Many? Yes.
You don't think a single mom gets a visit from a social worker while still in the hospital recovering from birth giving her all the information she needs to exercise her options to give her infant the best her government can provide?

Forum List

Back