Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

If a white says anything about a black person even if it doesnt have to do about their race . They are portrayed as racist but if a black person does the same thing or worst there you cant call them racist because if you do then you will be called a racist. why the double standard.

Why did lazy ass white people buy and enslave (and rape and murder) Black people instead of doing their own farming and whatever else they made Black people do? Why are white people so damn lazy, Lovebears? Why did cocky caucasians rape, murder and steal the land of Native Americans? Why are most serial killers white? Why are white men so psychotically violent (*ahem* Wade Page)? Why is that Lovebears?

If a white says anything about a black person even if it doesnt have to do about their race . They are portrayed as racist but if a black person does the same thing or worst there you cant call them racist because if you do then you will be called a racist. why the double standard.

For example. This black professor said the 10 most overrated WHITE people. Why couldnt he just say PEOPLE. But if a white person does this same thing they would be called racist ..

Here is the article Marc Lamont Hill Mocks Columbus Day With List of 15 Most Overrated White People | TheBlaze.com

Why do you assume that all blacks generally consider drivel (hilarious as it is) like this acceptable?
because most of them do !! blacks have a deep seated dislike for white acheivements !! wait until Obama loses !!! then you will see their true hatred for America !!

why are blacks more concerned about 'respect' than caring and providing for their families?[/QUOTE]

The blacks in my immediate family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.) and circle of friends DO CARE ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES, they are either gainfully employed or are small business owners like myself. Everyone or most people want respect, I want respect as long as that 'respect' doesn't land me in jail. Maybe a more intelligent way to phrase that question would be: "why are SOME blacks more concerned about 'respect' than caring and providing for their families?".

I think HBUs are a good idea because they are successful in educating blacks, even if the standards are not as high. it is important to develop the black middle class as much as possible.

it is unfortunate that so many HBUs are have major monetary difficulties because of incompetent and sometimes criminal mismanagement.

Here are some alumni from one of those "low standard" HBU:
Morehouse College is a private, all-male, liberal arts, historically black college located in Atlanta, in the U.S. state of Georgia. Along with Hampden–Sydney College and Wabash College, Morehouse is one of three remaining traditional men's liberal arts colleges in the United States.

Morehouse has a 61-acre (250,000 m2) campus and an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. The student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 100% of the school's tenure-track faculty hold tertiary degrees. Along with Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse School of Medicine and nearby women's college Spelman College, Morehouse is part of the Atlanta University Center.

Morehouse is one of two black colleges in the country to produce Rhodes Scholars, and it is the alma mater of many African-American leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., theologian Howard Thurman, filmmaker Spike Lee, actor Samuel L. Jackson, Olympic gold medalist Edwin Moses, musician Lil Jon, former Bank of America Chairman Walter E. Massey, the first African-American mayor of Atlanta, Maynard Jackson, former Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis W. Sullivan, and former United States Surgeon General David Satcher, among others.

are you challenging me to point out the actual qualifications necessary to enter HBUs? why not just accept the fact that I think they do a good job educating blacks without subjecting them to imposed deficits of qualifications via affirmative action?

point taken. 'some' it is. are you as sensitive to comments about whites when all the necessary qualifiers are absent?

actually the hypersensitivity to 'disrespect' is common to many low class communities of all races. unfortunately. it has a very low payoff for a very high price.

Why are most serial killers white?

That is a racist myth. The following is a quote and link from a story on The Root, a website whose target audience is Black Americans:

"That is a total, total myth that there are no black serial killers,'' said Dr. Schlesinger, who has been studying serial killers and extraordinary crimes since the 1970s. "There have been black serial killers for many, many years, but they haven't been publicized. The media simply chooses not to focus on them.''

Of Course There Are Black Serial Killers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gYc5fvMQ0]Black Serial Killers - YouTube[/ame]

Why are most serial killers white?

That is a racist myth. The following is a quote and link from a story on The Root, a website whose target audience is Black Americans:

"That is a total, total myth that there are no black serial killers,'' said Dr. Schlesinger, who has been studying serial killers and extraordinary crimes since the 1970s. "There have been black serial killers for many, many years, but they haven't been publicized. The media simply chooses not to focus on them.''

Of Course There Are Black Serial Killers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gYc5fvMQ0]Black Serial Killers - YouTube[/ame]

Also the fact that there's far fewer blacks with the intelligence to plan. :eusa_shhh: The otherside don't think through things....

the definition for serial killers is a bit iffy. if a gangbanger kills 3 times on different occasions he is not considered a serial killer just a murderous thug.

Why Most Serial Killers Are White Men. this is a good treatise on serial killers and race

Can we just throw caution to the wind here everybody and speak the forbidden truth?

Black people simply aren't all that nice, in fact most are down right rude and belligerent.

Whites have been trained to accept black ill-mannered behavior as being cute and funny.

And yes, it has become socially acceptable for blacks to be openly racist toward whites.

Where did you get your training? It's not socially acceptable for people of ANY race and color to be biased or "racist" against other people.
Where did you get your training Pheop?...One of us is either poorly informed or blind to reality.

Blatant Racism is not only accepted by society but condoned by government as well...Where have you been dood?!

"White Exclusion" is as common as sand and salt water at the beach while "Black Exclusion" is strictly forbidden in western civilization.

Off the top of my head; Black Universities? The United Negro College Fund? Black History Month? Black Entertainment Television? Miss Black America? The Black Caucus of Congress? Affirmative Action?

You can play word games and make lame excuses till you're blue in the face, but these racist realities happen every day and affect the lives of real people.

Unfortunately, this racism has been part of America for so long that we have accepted it as the norm and blinded ourselves to damage it does to race relations.

"Racism" is either good or bad but it can't be both and all the rationalizing in the world can't change that.....You need to get your head straight Pheop!

I think that you are misinformed and are being fed a line of bullshit by some WN who are trying to manipulate you and make YOU feel like you are being 'oppressed'.

What government 'racism' are you referring to? What 'white exclusion' are you specifically referring to?

Regarding 'Black universities'; "Since Brown vs. Board of Education, there are no all black universities in USA. There are Universities that are historically black, largely due to the racial segregation that existed before that historic Supreme Court decision. And when we refer to black universities, we generally mean historically black."
There are white people who attend those 'Black universities'. Just like there are black people who attend white universities like Bob Jones university which just lifted it's ban on 'interracial dating' in the year 2000. Bob Jones EXCLUDED blacks up into the early 1980's.

The United Negro College Fund; what's wrong with that, it's a private organization. Here's some information you can use to educate yourself as well. "Though set up to address funding inequities in education resources for African Americans, the UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all ethnicities; the great majority of recipients are still African-American. It provides scholarships to students attending its member colleges as well as to those going elsewhere."
Here's a white college fund, go donate to them. Whites Only Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
there are plenty of other 'white' ethnic college funds.

Black history month; well there's also a German-American History Month , Irish-American Heritage Month , Italian-American Heritage Month, etc. See how those WN's are outright lying to you? :lol:

BET: Most television stations are owned, operated, and marketed to White people, there are also 2 Hispanic stations that I know of, an Italian American network Italian American Broadcasting Network - live streaming video powered by Livestream, German German Television in North America, etc. Why only focus on "the Blacks"? :lol:

Miss Black America: Well "It was originally a local Philadelphia area contest to protest the lack of black women in the Miss America pageant. J. Morris Anderson created and produced the Miss Black America Pageant on August 17, 1968 at the Ritz-Carlton in Atlantic City.[1] With support from Phillip H. Savage, Tri-State Director of the NAACP, the pageant received nationwide press coverage as a protest against the Miss America Pageant, an event that Mr. Savage and other NAACP leaders had long condemned for exclusion of black women contestants. " There's also a Miss Italian Amercan pageant Miss Italian American Beauty Pageant Presented Aboard The USS, Bierhaus Hosts Crowning of Miss German-America 2012, etc.
But hey keep focusing on "the Blacks"!

Black caucus; well there's also a Congressional Poland Caucus, Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues, Congressional Caucus on India and Indian Affairs,Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues,Congressional Pakistan Caucus,Congressional Caucus on Sri Lanka and Sri Lankan Issues, Congressional Caucus on Turkey and Turkish Americans,Congressional Caucus on Baltic Issues,Congressional Caucus on Macedonia and Macedonian-Americans,etc. But just keep focusing on "the Blacks"......................

Affirmative Action: Blacks aren't the only recipients of affirmative action. White women and their white husbands also benefit from Affirmative Action, but hey once again focus on "the Blacks".

No word games from me, just FACTS and REALITY.

I think HBUs are a good idea because they are successful in educating blacks, even if the standards are not as high. it is important to develop the black middle class as much as possible.

it is unfortunate that so many HBUs are have major monetary difficulties because of incompetent and sometimes criminal mismanagement.

Here are some alumni from one of those "low standard" HBU:
Morehouse College is a private, all-male, liberal arts, historically black college located in Atlanta, in the U.S. state of Georgia. Along with Hampden–Sydney College and Wabash College, Morehouse is one of three remaining traditional men's liberal arts colleges in the United States.

Morehouse has a 61-acre (250,000 m2) campus and an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. The student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 100% of the school's tenure-track faculty hold tertiary degrees. Along with Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse School of Medicine and nearby women's college Spelman College, Morehouse is part of the Atlanta University Center.

Morehouse is one of two black colleges in the country to produce Rhodes Scholars, and it is the alma mater of many African-American leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., theologian Howard Thurman, filmmaker Spike Lee, actor Samuel L. Jackson, Olympic gold medalist Edwin Moses, musician Lil Jon, former Bank of America Chairman Walter E. Massey, the first African-American mayor of Atlanta, Maynard Jackson, former Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis W. Sullivan, and former United States Surgeon General David Satcher, among others.

are you challenging me to point out the actual qualifications necessary to enter HBUs? why not just accept the fact that I think they do a good job educating blacks without subjecting them to imposed deficits of qualifications via affirmative action?
If you know what the qualifications are, please tell me. Do you think they accept the dumbest of the dumb or the smartest?

......and another black man is unfairly sent to jail by a racist system. <sarc off>

why are blacks more concerned about 'respect' than caring and providing for their families?

The blacks in my immediate family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.) and circle of friends DO CARE ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES, they are either gainfully employed or are small business owners like myself. Everyone or most people want respect, I want respect as long as that 'respect' doesn't land me in jail. Maybe a more intelligent way to phrase that question would be: "why are SOME blacks more concerned about 'respect' than caring and providing for their families?".

point taken. 'some' it is. are you as sensitive to comments about whites when all the necessary qualifiers are absent?

actually the hypersensitivity to 'disrespect' is common to many low class communities of all races. unfortunately. it has a very low payoff for a very high price.

Well, hell yeah. I don't like ignorant blanket generalizations made about a group of people and besides the fact that my Dad was white and my wife IS white.

I agree with you 100% just see the 1% and them TCB when they feel disrespected. My good friends and neighbors are Detroit white boys (not the hip hop ones) who sport shamrocks and other 'related' tats (if you know what I mean), they will throw down at the drop of a hat if they feel 'disrespected'.

Last edited:

Why did lazy ass white people buy and enslave (and rape and murder) Black people instead of doing their own farming and whatever else they made Black people do? Why are white people so damn lazy, Lovebears? Why did cocky caucasians rape, murder and steal the land of Native Americans? Why are most serial killers white? Why are white men so psychotically violent (*ahem* Wade Page)? Why is that Lovebears?

Why did Muslims start our most recent slave trade?

Because it was a good way to purge Africa of infidels.

BTW, Muslims still have slaves today.

the definition for serial killers is a bit iffy. if a gangbanger kills 3 times on different occasions he is not considered a serial killer just a murderous thug.

Why Most Serial Killers Are White Men. this is a good treatise on serial killers and race

Then you also have guys like 'Sammy the Bull'.......................

sorry, I dont know of Sammy the Bull.

are you trying to say that there are as many white thugs with 3 murders as black ones? numerically or proportionately?

are you trying to say that there are as many white thugs with 3 murders as black ones? numerically or proportionately?

Here:
Sammy Gravano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's an American mafioso with about 19 murders. I'm not saying that there are more or less, I was just pointing out the fact that there's another element who have a LOT of murders to their name. think about the amount of mafioso and the way they have to 'earn their bones' so to speak and those amount of murders will be pretty high. Many times those people who were or are murdered by them are listed as 'missing' because no body was found.

12 most violent hell holes in the United states

City Crime Rankings by Population Group

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/City_...1_hightolow.pdf

1. Camden, NJ

Camden, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 17.59% (13,602) White, 48.07% (37,180) African American, 8.070.76% (588) Native American, 2.12% (1,637) Asian, 0.06% (48) Pacific Islander, 27.57% (21,323) from other races, and 3.83% (2,966) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 47.04% (36,379) of the population.[6]

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2011...e_is_publi.html

Killed along with the targeted gang members caught up in turf wars, and other victims, they all add up to a 16 percent jump in New Jersey&#8217;s homicides in 2010.

A report by the State Police reveals that murders increased across the state &#8211; up 10 percent in the cities, eight percent in the suburbs and 21 percent in rural areas.

Maybe that&#8217;s the most shocking revelation in the survey: We all knew the city streets &#8211; in Newark, Camden and other hot spots &#8211; had become boardwalk shooting galleries. But the homicide spike in other parts of the state, thought to be safe havens, is troubling.

In all, there were 372 homicides in 2010.

That&#8217;s close to the state&#8217;s decade average of 369, but the murders are now more spread out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-aOy7madD4]Camden, New Jersey fires half it&#39;s police force - 2nd Highest Murder Rate in the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-18/us/new....safety?_s=PM:US

CQ Press: City Crime Rankings 2010-2011

2. Detroit, MI

Detroit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ss..._crime_rat.html

Detroit police reported approximately 1,887 violent crimes per 100,000 residents to the FBI, well below Flint's rate of 2,355. Sterling Heights, meanwhile, remained Michigan's safest large city with only 158 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local...s-20110623-wpms

WJBK | myFOXDetroit.com

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) - It was once labeled America's murder capitol of the world. Sadly, Detroit could once again be headed for that negative title.

The murder rate in the city has jumped to the highest level in nearly two decades.

There have been 166 murders since January first. That's up 20-percent, and we're on pace for nearly 400 this year.

When it comes to shootings, there have been 521 since January first. That's up 12-percent

As of the 2010 Census, there were 713,777 people, 269,445 households, and 162,924 families residing in the city. The population density was 5,144.3 people per square mile (1,986.2/km²). There were 349,170 housing units at an average density of 2,516.5 units per square mile (971.6/km²). The census reported that the city had 82.7% Black (82.1% non- hispanic black), 10.6% White (7.8% non-hispanic white), 1.1% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.0% other races, 2.2% two or more races. In addition, 6.8% of the population self-identified as Hispanic or Latino, of any race, mainly made up of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.[136]

3. Atlanta, GA

Atlanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WGL7tLA-c]ATLANTA CRIME RATE IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!! THIS IS MY NEWS INTERVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

In 2010, the city of Atlanta was 54.0% black (down from 61.4% in 2000), 36.3% non-Hispanic white (up from 31.3%), 3.1% Asian and 5.2% Hispanic. 8.0% were foreign born, while the metro as a whole was 13.6% foreign-born.[53][54][55][56]

4. St. Louis, MO

St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city of St. Louis was approximately 49.2% African-American, 43.9% Caucasian (42.2% Non-Hispanic Caucasian), 2.9% Asian, 0.3% Native American/Alaska Native, and 2.4% reporting two or more races. 3.5% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race. [36]

5. Gary, IN

Gary, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 84.03% African American, 11.92% White, 0.21% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.97% from other races, and 1.71% from two or more races. 4.93% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

6. Washington, DC

Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, the population of Washington, D.C., was 50.7% Black or African American, 38.5% White, 3.5% Asian, and 0.3% Native American. Individuals from other races made up 4.1% of the District's population while individuals from two or more races made up 2.9%.[82] In addition, Hispanics of any race made up 9.1% of the District's population.

7. Hartford, CT

Hartford, Connecticut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 27.72% white, 38.05% African American or black, 0.54% Native American, 1.62% Asian, 0.11% Pacific Islander, 26.51% from other races, and 5.44% from two or more races. 40.52% of the population were Hispanic or Latino, chiefly of Puerto Rican origin. 17.83% of the population classified itself as non-Hispanic White.

8. New Orleans, LA

New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial and ethnic makeup of the city was 60.2% African American, 33.0% White, 2.9% Asian (1.7% Vietnamese, 0.3% Indian, 0.3% Chinese, 0.1% Filipino, 0.1% Korean), 0.0% Pacific Islander, and 1.7% were people of two or more races. People of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 5.3% of the population; 1.3% of New Orleans is Mexican, 1.3% Honduran, 0.4% Cuban, 0.3% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Nicaraguan.[100]

9. Richmond, VA

Richmond, Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 38.3% White, 57.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.5% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

10. Birmingham, AL

Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 62.46% Black, 35.07% White, 0.17% Native American, 0.80% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.62% from other races, and 0.83% from two or more races. 1.55% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race

11. Baltimore, MD

Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, 29.6% of the population was White, 63.7% Black, 0.4% American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.3% Asian, 0.2% from some other race (non-Hispanic) and 2.1% of two or more races. 4.2% of Baltimore's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race

12. Richmond, CA

Richmond, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of Richmond was 32,590 (31.4%) White, 27,542 (26.6%) African American, 662 (0.6%) Native American, 13,984 (13.5%) Asian (4.0% Chinese, 3.5% Filipino, 1.6% Laotian, 1.2% Indian, 0.7% Vietnamese, 0.6% Japanese, 0.4% Korean, 0.2% Pakistani, 0.1% Thai), 537 (0.5%) Pacific Islander, 22,573 (21.8%) from other races, and 5,813 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 40,921 persons (39.5%). Among the Hispanic population, 27.3% are Mexican, 4.7% Salvadoran, 1.7% Guatemalan, 1.2% Nicaraguan, 0.5% Peruvian, 0.5% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Honduran.

For example. This black professor said the 10 most overrated WHITE people. Why couldnt he just say PEOPLE. But if a white person does this same thing they would be called racist ..

Here is the article Marc Lamont Hill Mocks Columbus Day With List of 15 Most Overrated White People | TheBlaze.com

Another example:

White Only College is considered racist and not legal under affirmative action
Black only colleges are considered acceptable and don't have to follow affirmative action laws.

A real life legal example for you.

There are no "Blacks Only" colleges.
Yes there is Spellman in Atlanta is one http://www.blackcollegesearch.com/search/results.htm

Here:
Sammy Gravano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's an American mafioso with about 19 murders. I'm not saying that there are more or less, I was just pointing out the fact that there's another element who have a LOT of murders to their name. think about the amount of mafioso and the way they have to 'earn their bones' so to speak and those amount of murders will be pretty high. Many times those people who were or are murdered by them are listed as 'missing' because no body was found.

in the heyday of the mafia do you think there was as many 'hits' as there are street cred murders now? our perception is affected by media. the irish may have been as bad as the italians but there is no irish 'godfather' movie.

Forum List

Back