Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Another example:

White Only College is considered racist and not legal under affirmative action
Black only colleges are considered acceptable and don't have to follow affirmative action laws.

A real life legal example for you.

There are no "Blacks Only" colleges.
Yes there is Spellman in Atlanta is one Custom College Search

And it's still NOT a 'Blacks only' college. :)
http://www.blackcollegesearch.com/georgia-colleges/spelman-college.htm

sorry, I dont know of Sammy the Bull.

are you trying to say that there are as many white thugs with 3 murders as black ones? numerically or proportionately?

Here:
Sammy Gravano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's an American mafioso with about 19 murders. I'm not saying that there are more or less, I was just pointing out the fact that there's another element who have a LOT of murders to their name. think about the amount of mafioso and the way they have to 'earn their bones' so to speak and those amount of murders will be pretty high. Many times those people who were or are murdered by them are listed as 'missing' because no body was found.

in the heyday of the mafia do you think there was as many 'hits' as there are street cred murders now? our perception is affected by media. the irish may have been as bad as the italians but there is no irish 'godfather' movie.

I really don't know, but I do know that they sure did Take Care of Business on a daily basis.

Another example:

White Only College is considered racist and not legal under affirmative action
Black only colleges are considered acceptable and don't have to follow affirmative action laws.

A real life legal example for you.

There are no "Blacks Only" colleges.
Yes there is Spellman in Atlanta is one Custom College Search

Spellmen is not "Blacks Only". There are white students at Spellmen.

13% of the population doesn't cause 52% of all murders because.

What percent of that '13%' allegedly causes 52% of all murders?

I would imagine that the male 50 percent of that '13%' causes more than 90% of the 52% of all murders.

to go even further, I would think that the 40% males under 25 cause 75% of the 90% of the 52% of all murders which are caused by the 13%.

are we all clear now? hahahahahahahahaha

Considering the fact that the negro race hasn't socially evolved like the other races on this planet, we are apt to give them a lot of leeway in how they speak and are just happy when they are actually working and raising their families no matter how racist they act, rather than out there robbing, killing, stealing or costing us tens of thousands of dollars a year per person in incarceration and supervision expenses.

Thanks for the laugh!!! For the most part, it's rich white people as well as middle class white people who profit off of the PIC (Prison industrial complex) and MIC (Military industrial complex).

How have YOU as an INDIVIDUAL "socially evolved"? Judging from the post above, it seems that you haven't "socially evolved" past that of a talking chimp.

Yeah, you're so right. Us white people want to make a fortune on the prisons we own so we force negroes to go out and rape, rob, steal, sell dope and murder eachother and us. Yup, that's what we do. Dumbass.

Well considering that 33% of all balck males are under some sort of judicial supervision, meaning jail, prison, parole, probation or house arrest at some time in their life, I would say these would be the ones that make up a large, large, large portion of that 13%.

Where did you get your training? It's not socially acceptable for people of ANY race and color to be biased or "racist" against other people.
Where did you get your training Pheop?...One of us is either poorly informed or blind to reality.

Blatant Racism is not only accepted by society but condoned by government as well...Where have you been dood?!

"White Exclusion" is as common as sand and salt water at the beach while "Black Exclusion" is strictly forbidden in western civilization.

Off the top of my head; Black Universities? The United Negro College Fund? Black History Month? Black Entertainment Television? Miss Black America? The Black Caucus of Congress? Affirmative Action?

You can play word games and make lame excuses till you're blue in the face, but these racist realities happen every day and affect the lives of real people.

Unfortunately, this racism has been part of America for so long that we have accepted it as the norm and blinded ourselves to damage it does to race relations.

"Racism" is either good or bad but it can't be both and all the rationalizing in the world can't change that.....You need to get your head straight Pheop!

I think that you are misinformed and are being fed a line of bullshit by some WN who are trying to manipulate you and make YOU feel like you are being 'oppressed'.

What government 'racism' are you referring to? What 'white exclusion' are you specifically referring to?

Regarding 'Black universities'; "Since Brown vs. Board of Education, there are no all black universities in USA. There are Universities that are historically black, largely due to the racial segregation that existed before that historic Supreme Court decision. And when we refer to black universities, we generally mean historically black."
There are white people who attend those 'Black universities'. Just like there are black people who attend white universities like Bob Jones university which just lifted it's ban on 'interracial dating' in the year 2000. Bob Jones EXCLUDED blacks up into the early 1980's.

The United Negro College Fund; what's wrong with that, it's a private organization. Here's some information you can use to educate yourself as well. "Though set up to address funding inequities in education resources for African Americans, the UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all ethnicities; the great majority of recipients are still African-American. It provides scholarships to students attending its member colleges as well as to those going elsewhere."
Here's a white college fund, go donate to them. Whites Only Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
there are plenty of other 'white' ethnic college funds.

Black history month; well there's also a German-American History Month , Irish-American Heritage Month , Italian-American Heritage Month, etc. See how those WN's are outright lying to you? :lol:

BET: Most television stations are owned, operated, and marketed to White people, there are also 2 Hispanic stations that I know of, an Italian American network Italian American Broadcasting Network - live streaming video powered by Livestream, German German Television in North America, etc. Why only focus on "the Blacks"? :lol:

Miss Black America: Well "It was originally a local Philadelphia area contest to protest the lack of black women in the Miss America pageant. J. Morris Anderson created and produced the Miss Black America Pageant on August 17, 1968 at the Ritz-Carlton in Atlantic City.[1] With support from Phillip H. Savage, Tri-State Director of the NAACP, the pageant received nationwide press coverage as a protest against the Miss America Pageant, an event that Mr. Savage and other NAACP leaders had long condemned for exclusion of black women contestants. " There's also a Miss Italian Amercan pageant Miss Italian American Beauty Pageant Presented Aboard The USS, Bierhaus Hosts Crowning of Miss German-America 2012, etc.
But hey keep focusing on "the Blacks"!

Black caucus; well there's also a Congressional Poland Caucus, Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues, Congressional Caucus on India and Indian Affairs,Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues,Congressional Pakistan Caucus,Congressional Caucus on Sri Lanka and Sri Lankan Issues, Congressional Caucus on Turkey and Turkish Americans,Congressional Caucus on Baltic Issues,Congressional Caucus on Macedonia and Macedonian-Americans,etc. But just keep focusing on "the Blacks"......................

Affirmative Action: Blacks aren't the only recipients of affirmative action. White women and their white husbands also benefit from Affirmative Action, but hey once again focus on "the Blacks".

No word games from me, just FACTS and REALITY.
Just as I expected, word games by a desperate delusional liberal.

Affirmative Action: Blacks aren't the only recipients of affirmative action. White women and their white husbands also benefit from Affirmative Action, but hey once again focus on "the Blacks".
Affirmative Action "benefits white women" you say???

Go tell that to Abigail Fisher and Rachel Michalewicz!

Plaintiffs Abigail Noel Fisher and Rachel Multer Michalewicz applied to the University of Texas at Austin in 2008 and were denied admission. The two women, both white, filed suit, alleging that the University had discriminated against them on the basis of their race in violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Fisher v. University of Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unfortunately, your word games don't fly here in the real world!

I would imagine that the male 50 percent of that '13%' causes more than 90% of the 52% of all murders.

to go even further, I would think that the 40% males under 25 cause 75% of the 90% of the 52% of all murders which are caused by the 13%.

are we all clear now? hahahahahahahahaha

Yep, so it's not "13% of the population" like the poster asserted.

Considering the fact that the negro race hasn't socially evolved like the other races on this planet, we are apt to give them a lot of leeway in how they speak and are just happy when they are actually working and raising their families no matter how racist they act, rather than out there robbing, killing, stealing or costing us tens of thousands of dollars a year per person in incarceration and supervision expenses.

Thanks for the laugh!!! For the most part, it's SOME rich white people as well as middle class white people who profit off of the PIC (Prison industrial complex) and MIC (Military industrial complex).

How have YOU as an INDIVIDUAL "socially evolved"? Judging from the post above, it seems that you haven't "socially evolved" past that of a talking chimp.

Yeah, you're so right. Us white people want to make a fortune on the prisons we own so we force negroes to go out and rape, rob, steal, sell dope and murder eachother and us. Yup, that's what we do. Dumbass.

I never said it was all white people I stated that it was "rich white people as well as middle class white people" who profited from the PIC (Prison industrial complex) and MIC (Military industrial complex). That said, I made a typo and forgot to add the qualfier of 'some' in front of that statement. I don't like blanket and ignorant generalizations. Candyass.

Where did you get your training Pheop?...One of us is either poorly informed or blind to reality.

Blatant Racism is not only accepted by society but condoned by government as well...Where have you been dood?!

"White Exclusion" is as common as sand and salt water at the beach while "Black Exclusion" is strictly forbidden in western civilization.

Off the top of my head; Black Universities? The United Negro College Fund? Black History Month? Black Entertainment Television? Miss Black America? The Black Caucus of Congress? Affirmative Action?

You can play word games and make lame excuses till you're blue in the face, but these racist realities happen every day and affect the lives of real people.

Unfortunately, this racism has been part of America for so long that we have accepted it as the norm and blinded ourselves to damage it does to race relations.

"Racism" is either good or bad but it can't be both and all the rationalizing in the world can't change that.....You need to get your head straight Pheop!

I think that you are misinformed and are being fed a line of bullshit by some WN who are trying to manipulate you and make YOU feel like you are being 'oppressed'.

What government 'racism' are you referring to? What 'white exclusion' are you specifically referring to?

Regarding 'Black universities'; "Since Brown vs. Board of Education, there are no all black universities in USA. There are Universities that are historically black, largely due to the racial segregation that existed before that historic Supreme Court decision. And when we refer to black universities, we generally mean historically black."
There are white people who attend those 'Black universities'. Just like there are black people who attend white universities like Bob Jones university which just lifted it's ban on 'interracial dating' in the year 2000. Bob Jones EXCLUDED blacks up into the early 1980's.

The United Negro College Fund; what's wrong with that, it's a private organization. Here's some information you can use to educate yourself as well. "Though set up to address funding inequities in education resources for African Americans, the UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all ethnicities; the great majority of recipients are still African-American. It provides scholarships to students attending its member colleges as well as to those going elsewhere."
Here's a white college fund, go donate to them. Whites Only Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black history month; well there's also a German-American History Month , Irish-American Heritage Month , Italian-American Heritage Month, etc. See how those WN's are outright lying to you? :lol:

BET: Most television stations are owned, operated, and marketed to White people, there are also 2 Hispanic stations that I know of, an Italian American network Italian American Broadcasting Network - live streaming video powered by Livestream, German German Television in North America, etc. Why only focus on "the Blacks"? :lol:

Miss Black America: Well "It was originally a local Philadelphia area contest to protest the lack of black women in the Miss America pageant. J. Morris Anderson created and produced the Miss Black America Pageant on August 17, 1968 at the Ritz-Carlton in Atlantic City.[1] With support from Phillip H. Savage, Tri-State Director of the NAACP, the pageant received nationwide press coverage as a protest against the Miss America Pageant, an event that Mr. Savage and other NAACP leaders had long condemned for exclusion of black women contestants. " There's also a Miss Italian Amercan pageant Miss Italian American Beauty Pageant Presented Aboard The USS, Bierhaus Hosts Crowning of Miss German-America 2012, etc.

Black caucus; well there's also a Congressional Poland Caucus, Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues, Congressional Caucus on India and Indian Affairs,Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues,Congressional Pakistan Caucus,Congressional Caucus on Sri Lanka and Sri Lankan Issues, Congressional Caucus on Turkey and Turkish Americans,Congressional Caucus on Baltic Issues,Congressional Caucus on Macedonia and Macedonian-Americans,etc. But just keep focusing on "the Blacks"......................

Plaintiffs Abigail Noel Fisher and Rachel Multer Michalewicz applied to the University of Texas at Austin in 2008 and were denied admission. The two women, both white, filed suit, alleging that the University had discriminated against them on the basis of their race in violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Silly rabbit, facts aren't 'word games'. Here:
ERA: Affirmative Action Myths vs. Reality

One thing that annoys me, that I consider to be a sort of reverse racism:

The term '******' is an offensive one. Black people can't stand it when you use that word to describe them. White people are strictly forbidden from using this term. Yet a black man can walk up to his black friends, and call them the EXACT same thing, but its not racist. Same word, yet its racist for a white person to use it, acceptable for a black person.

It makes no sense at all.

No blacks don't call each other "******" we replace it with an "A" and the term is more for friendly purposes than anything but your right, the etymology is the same and its still pejorative which is why I hardly use it. But whites call black folks "nigga" all the time. I checked a white kid on the bus for saying it. His excuse was that they say it all the time in rap.

The problem is since whites are the most consumers of hip-hop many kids are influenced by what they hear because they feel that since the words are used as lyrics then its ok because its apart of a song.

But its pronounced the same way, and you don't have to tell them that you spelled it with an A in order to make them understand that no offense was meant.

Thanks for the laugh!!! For the most part, it's SOME rich white people as well as middle class white people who profit off of the PIC (Prison industrial complex) and MIC (Military industrial complex).

I never said it was all white people I stated that it was "rich white people as well as middle class white people" who profited from the PIC (Prison industrial complex) and MIC (Military industrial complex). That said, I made a typo and forgot to add the qualfier of 'some' in front of that statement. I don't like blanket and ignorant generalizations. Candyass.

And once again I'll say, so in your befuddled mind you are trying to tell us that SOME rich white people and SOME middle class white people force negroes to go out and rape, rob, steal, sell dope and murder eachother and us so they can get richer or keep their middle class jobs. Lucky for them that those negroes are so weak minded that those whites can force them to do all that. Dumbass

Well, it's true every race from the dawn of humanity kept slaves. For only whites to be hated for it is bull shit.

Isn't it not true that whites led the world in advancing human rights and equal rights??? How am I wrong? For this we're going to be slaughtered??? I must ask blacks why? Why not all the other races too.

200 years ago this world was based on who was the strongest. The fact that they never formed a organized military to stand up to whites. Isn't our fault. This was the realities of the world.

I do get sick of their bitching and blaming everyone for their problems. It pisses me off...better yourself and stop being violent. That's all I ask.

And once again I'll say, so in your befuddled mind you are trying to tell us that SOME rich white people and SOME middle class white people force negroes to go out and rape, rob, steal, sell dope and murder eachother and us so they can get richer or keep their middle class jobs. Lucky for them that those negroes are so weak minded that those whites can force them to do all that. Dumbass

No, you are confused or trying to make a false narrative and pretext. Show me where I specifically stated what I put in bold above. Where did I state that they "forced" anyone to do anything? Thanks for the laugh!

Silly rabbit, facts aren't 'word games'. Here:
ERA: Affirmative Action Myths vs. Reality

Do you really believe that an opinion piece (and that is all that your link is) satisfies the issue? Those "myths" and the so called "realities" associated with them, are the opinion of the authors of that piece and nothing more. Why on earth would you try to present them as "facts"?

Immie

If a white says anything about a black person even if it doesnt have to do about their race . They are portrayed as racist but if a black person does the same thing or worst there you cant call them racist because if you do then you will be called a racist. why the double standard.

For example. This black professor said the 10 most overrated WHITE people. Why couldnt he just say PEOPLE. But if a white person does this same thing they would be called racist ..

Here is the article Marc Lamont Hill Mocks Columbus Day With List of 15 Most Overrated White People | TheBlaze.com

Why do you assume that all blacks generally consider drivel (hilarious as it is) like this acceptable?
because most of them do !! blacks have a deep seated dislike for white acheivements !! wait until Obama loses !!! then you will see their true hatred for America !!
Let rommney win we'll see more crying from whites then Blacks,especially the middle-class.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back