Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Again, lonebraincell_illogic leaps to the defense of his girlfriends! I just want to confirm first that these idiots (yes, that includes you) cannot figure this out for themselves.

Again, lonebraincell_illogic leaps to the defense of his girlfriends! I just want to confirm first that these idiots (yes, that includes you) cannot figure this out for themselves.

She's been owning you this entire thread, she needs no defending.

She asked you a question.

Answer it.

Answer it.

There you go, standing up for all your little girlfriends again. Even when no one asked you. How sweet. So, just to be clear; you cannot see the obvious here either, right? You are so stupid you need this explained to you, right? You are making that admission here and now, yes?

Answer it.

There you go, standing up for all your little girlfriends again. Even when no one asked you. How sweet. So, just to be clear; you cannot see the obvious here either, right? You are so stupid you need this explained to you, right? You are making that admission here and now, yes?

There you go failing once again to answer a simple question posed to you.

The only admission being made is the one you're making by demonstrating you cannot answer a simple question.

How much longer are you going to dodge it?

I mean hell, if it's as obvious as you claim then it should be easy for you right?

So go ahead. Answer the question.

Answer it.

The only admission being made is the one you're making by demonstrating you cannot answer a simple question.

I mean hell, if it's as obvious as you claim then it should be easy for you right?

Don't worry stupid, I'll help you out. I just want to confirm that you are, in fact, too fucking hopeless to understand this on your own. That is what you're saying, right?

All forms of racism should be challenged as racism is not limited to one racial group and if some blacks can get away with racism, there is something wrong with society which condones it. I knew a biracial teacher who kept making racist remarks in her class and she was eventually fired but her dark skin colour may have made people presume that she could not be racist because she belonged to the oppressed groups.

Don't worry stupid, I'll help you out. I just want to confirm that you are, in fact, too fucking hopeless to understand this on your own. That is what you're saying, right?

Keep stalling.

Forum List

Back