Why is it always Muslims?

If an anti-abortion activist bombs an abortion clinic and waves a Bible in the air at trial, does he rreflect on all of Christianity? If not, why do violent mentally ill people waving Qur'ans reflect on all of Islam?

Your comparison is totally false.

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

Reasons people commit murder and other atrocities never interested me as much as the actual act and crimes. Whether in the name of religion, a cult leader, a government, or anything else doesn't alter the fact that someone murdered someone else. The only reason I cans ee people make hay out of the 'why' of it all is they themselves wanna justify murder for their own cause while condemning others doing the exact same thing for their's.

Interesting perspective, Delta. Let me know when
a Buddhist couple in love-----decide to attack a HALAL
grocery store for the purpose of killing people in the act
of buying apples and onions of even MEAT-----in honor
of BUDDHA (peace upon him)

Buddhists interestingly have their terrorists too. Afaik they don't have a beef (hehe) with Jews though.

If an anti-abortion activist bombs an abortion clinic and waves a Bible in the air at trial, does he rreflect on all of Christianity? If not, why do violent mentally ill people waving Qur'ans reflect on all of Islam?

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

Reasons people commit murder and other atrocities never interested me as much as the actual act and crimes. Whether in the name of religion, a cult leader, a government, or anything else doesn't alter the fact that someone murdered someone else. The only reason I cans ee people make hay out of the 'why' of it all is they themselves wanna justify murder for their own cause while condemning others doing the exact same thing for their's.

So what you're saying is you wouldnt care if during the 1930's Germans were invading and slaughtering people in the name of supremacist Nazi ideology, therefore you also don't care why Jihadi Muslims are slaughtering, raping, and terorising in the name of their supremacist idelogy? Doesn't sound like a mature opinion.

Buddhists interestingly have their terrorists too. Afaik they don't have a beef (hehe) with Jews though.

But Buddhism isn't a threat to modern civilization and Western values, and Islamism is.

But Buddhism isn't a threat to modern civilization and Western values, and Islamism is.

If Islam was a threat to anyone else, with 1.5bn of them we'd have heard about it by now.

Buddhists in sri lanka are an upper class as compared to
somewhat economically oppressed TAMILS (hindus)---
The two groups do face off violently----but I have yet to
hear of Buddhist attacks on women and children in the
market place or Buddhist chicks with bombs on their
asses motivated to murder children for BUDDHA
(pbuh)

If Islam was a threat to anyone else, with 1.5bn of them we'd have heard about it by now.

you haven't heard? talk to anyone who has survived
a shariah shit hole

(pbuh)

If ya haven't heard about it it's because you're willfully ignorant about it. Hit no. 2 on google:

Extremist Buddhist Monks Target Religious Minorities TIME.com

"The fault lines of conflict are often spiritual, one religion chafing against another and kindling bloodletting contrary to the values girding each faith. Over the past year in parts of Asia, it is friction between Buddhism and Islam that has killed hundreds, mostly Muslims. The violence is being fanned by extremist Buddhist monks, who preach a dangerous form of religious chauvinism to their followers."

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

(pbuh)

If ya haven't heard about it it's because you're willfully ignorant about it. Hit no. 2 on google:

Extremist Buddhist Monks Target Religious Minorities TIME.com

"The fault lines of conflict are often spiritual, one religion chafing against another and kindling bloodletting contrary to the values girding each faith. Over the past year in parts of Asia, it is friction between Buddhism and Islam that has killed hundreds, mostly Muslims. The violence is being fanned by extremist Buddhist monks, who preach a dangerous form of religious chauvinism to their followers."

try again Delta-dawn your article cites NO TERRORISM----it cites face offs between battling communities. The only issue it red flags is that
Buddhists are no longer expressing their feelings by simply starving themselves or by self immolation------thanks anyway

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS--
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

If you add up all the slaughters aka Jihads conducted in a period of 400 years, it ads up to 280 million.

If you add up all the slaughters aka Jihads conducted in a period of 400 years, it ads up to 280 million.

Is that the past 400 years? seems about right to me-----
quite a record-------certainly beats the Zionist tally by
orders of magnitude

Horseshit.

The genocide in Palestine is something that the Zionists will be condemned for.

Bripat wants everyone who isn't a white Christian Fox News watcher who votes Republican to die.
Eisenhower conservative/Eisenhower Republican" - what difference does it make? the reality is that you're a lying lib/commie/fascist trying to pose as someone who believes in capitalism and freedom.

ROFL! You're just a non-stop liar, aren't you? You and your sidekick want the Arabs to commit genocide against the Jews.
Eisenhower would have never been in favor of the Tea Party's attack on the social safety net.

Eisenhower wasn't a conservative. He was a liberal. The phrase Eisenhower conservative is an oxymoron.

The GOP would never allow a current Republican to say something like this, “We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.”

That's right. That's because most of them are actual conservatives, not liberals posing as conservatives. Of course, if Kennedy was running for office today, people like you would be calling him a right-wing reactionary.

Republicans wanted Eisenhower to repeal the New Deal when he was elected; instead he expanded programs like Social Security.

Yep, that's what happens when you elect a liberal Republican and expect him to implement conservative policies: you get stabbed in the back. Same thing is going on now with Boehner and McConnel.

They also wanted him to support Senator Joseph McCarthy, but he recognized his type of intellectual filth, and denied McCarthy the authority to subpoena federal witnesses and receive classified documents.

What he failed to recognize is that he was a useful idiot just like all the libs who made war on McCarthy and the American people.

He once was talking about Republicans who were NOT moderate like him. You call these people RINO's these days...he said: "There is a certain reactionary fringe of the Republican Party, which hates everything for which I stand, their number is negligible, and they are stupid"

they aren't a fringe. They're the Republican base. RINO's like Eisenhower are the fringe.

Ike raised the minimum wage, created a stimulus program, extended unemployment, and opposed Vietnam.

All you're doing is proving that neither you nor Eisenhower are conservatives. You are liberals. You swallow the entire liberal program. You can name one issue where you take the conservative stance?

I could go on, but I forget I'm talking to Bripat...and I've probably used too many big words already

Yeah, I'm sure you can spew your babble forever. Before you accuse me of not understanding the meaning of words, try looking up the word "conservative." I'm certain you will be offended by it.
Glad I've educated you about how Eisenhower, and for that matter, Goldwater, Nixon, and Reagan would not fit into the mess of racist evangelical southern segregationists that now make up the Republicans party.

You're not a Conservative....you're a Fox News/Tea Party Republican.

That is something new, not something that compares to the founding fathers like you'd like to think

The accusation of racism proves you are nothing but a lib/commie/fascist. That's their modus operandi. I, on the other hand, have never claimed to be a conservative. I'm an anarcho-capitalist - something totally beyond your understanding.

Those of us on the right really don't give a hoot how you choose to characterize us. You're the enemy. You're not on our side. Your intention is to promote tyranny, not freedom. I don't know who you think you're fooling by calling yourself a "Eisenhower conservative." Certainly not anyone in this forum.
Funny how you feel you actualy have the authority to speak for "the right", or everyone else on this forum. Not having the confidence in your opinons on their own, is a shining display of inadequacy.

This delusional self description "anarcho-capitalist"..tsk tsk tsk...that is simply code for an anti social Republican guy with a presecution complex. And I just remembered...you're the guy that will never see a doctor, and you'll pay for it out of pocket even if you rack up a $200,000 bill at the ER.

This is not "your" country, it's our country, and if my side votes in greater numbers, the people we elect get to implement their policies. Go to another country if you want to isolate yourself economically. I suggest an underdeveloped country, where your imeasurable wealth can go into a private security force, and a walled compound.

You're not free, you're a prisoner of your own anti social resentments

Horseshit.

what genocide , horseshit???

[

Horseshit.

Nice Genocide.
The so called Palestinians multiplied from originally a few hundred thousand in the 1950's to now roundabout 4 Million in Gaza and West Jordan, plus about 1 Million in Israel itself.

As far as I learned in school a Genozide means wiping out of a population.

Horseshit.

Genocide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gawd why is it always the illterate morons that become Pali Nazi supporters?

[

Horseshit.

Nice Genocide.
The so called Palestinians multiplied from originally a few hundred thousand in the 1950's to now roundabout 4 Million in Gaza and West Jordan, plus about 1 Million in Israel itself.

As far as I learned in school a Genozide means wiping out of a population.

yes---according to accepted definitions of genocide---the jews of Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, yemen, morocco, Algeria, Tunisia have all been subjected to genocide in the
20th century-----the arabs of Israel have not been so subjected. It looks like the jews of france are headed down the same road

yes---according to accepted definitions of genocide---the jews of Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, yemen, morocco, Algeria, Tunisia have all been subjected to genocide in the
20th century-----the arabs of Israel have not been so subjected. It looks like the jews of france are headed down the same road

There are 4 million Palestinians who live outside of Palestine becaue the Zionists drove them out.

Yes, according the the accepted definition of genocide, that's what the Zionists are doing, and that is why Israel is the most hated nation on the planet.

Forum List

Back