Why is it always Muslims?

I'm forced to agree. The US didn't create redical Islamic extremism.

It has been complicated by a few things the US has been involved in...like the creation of Israel, US support for the Shah, and our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan

But IMO....the whole thing is just what happens when a devoutly religious region gets an unreasonable cash influx over just a few generations. It creates all manner of screwed up behavior from people who used to be isolated
Fair enough. Don't disagree, I think intervention plays into segments of the Islamic world disliking us.

However, I don't think for radical terrorist groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS or Hamas it really plays in. It would be naive an counter productive to suggest there would be less acts of islamist violence and terror if we were to just pull out of the region all together. While I agree with a more non-interventionist foreign policy, I think the best way to fight radical islam is by controlling immigration, securing the border, intelligence gathering, and other internal security methods.

I almost agree-----but I do believe that the USA has an obligation to try to salvage victims----like the Christians of
Iraq and Syria and Jordan-----and ---possibly the kurds
We should have never gone to Iraq in the first place. But once we were there, just pulling out was irresponsible. Also indirectly aiding islamist rebels against Assad was adding fuel to the fire. If we were going to be aiding any side in the Syrian Civil war, it should be the side of the Syrian Government, which is secular and protecting christian and shia minority populations against sunni islamist chauvinism.
Agreed on the Iraq thing, unfortunatly......it's another variation on the concept "you broke it, you bought it"

We did not break it -----it was already broken long ago-----
Really?

More people died during our invasion and occupation than they did under Saddam Hussein.

Now ISIS controls half of it.

It's even more broken now, and I'm very disappointed that there are people like you who seem to deny our good intentions have led to that

Your comparison is totally false.

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS--
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

Horseshit.

The genocide in Palestine is something that the Zionists will be condemned for.

Genocide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gawd why is it always the illterate morons that become Pali Nazi supporters?
I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite.

But last night my roomate put on this documentary about the USS Liberty during the 6 Day War...and it offered some very disturbing assertions, including junk on Israel, LBJ, and others

Sorry, off topic

Yeah right, the only chanels that are broadcasting that anti semetic pile of manure about the liberty are either RT Russian news propoganda or Al Jazeera Arab News propoganda.

Ha ha ha. You guys are so transparent.

It isn't.

timothy-mcveigh-brescola.jpg

Timothy McVeigh was a registered republican, a member of the NRA and voted Libertarian.

Pakistan is main factory where extremist Muslims are being prepared and exporting all over the world... i saw them in Madrasas

if you want tragedies like this not happen again then you have to clean Pakistan

Fair enough. Don't disagree, I think intervention plays into segments of the Islamic world disliking us.

However, I don't think for radical terrorist groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS or Hamas it really plays in. It would be naive an counter productive to suggest there would be less acts of islamist violence and terror if we were to just pull out of the region all together. While I agree with a more non-interventionist foreign policy, I think the best way to fight radical islam is by controlling immigration, securing the border, intelligence gathering, and other internal security methods.

I almost agree-----but I do believe that the USA has an obligation to try to salvage victims----like the Christians of
We should have never gone to Iraq in the first place. But once we were there, just pulling out was irresponsible. Also indirectly aiding islamist rebels against Assad was adding fuel to the fire. If we were going to be aiding any side in the Syrian Civil war, it should be the side of the Syrian Government, which is secular and protecting christian and shia minority populations against sunni islamist chauvinism.
Agreed on the Iraq thing, unfortunatly......it's another variation on the concept "you broke it, you bought it"

Really?

More people died during our invasion and occupation than they did under Saddam Hussein.

It's even more broken now, and I'm very disappointed that there are people like you who seem to deny our good intentions have led to that

"More people died during our invasion and occupation than they did under Saddam Hussein."

That's horseshit, like most of the claims you post.

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

Horseshit.

Genocide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gawd why is it always the illterate morons that become Pali Nazi supporters?
I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite.

But last night my roomate put on this documentary about the USS Liberty during the 6 Day War...and it offered some very disturbing assertions, including junk on Israel, LBJ, and others

Sorry, off topic

Yeah right, the only chanels that are broadcasting that anti semetic pile of manure about the liberty are either RT Russian news propoganda or Al Jazeera Arab News propoganda.

It was Al Jazeera.

And whats this crap about being so transparent? Did I make some previous statement swearing I'd never watch Al Jazeera? No.

And did I not say clearly enough "I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite"

Did you think I said I believed what I saw in that documentary? I only stated they were disturbing assertions. You do know what an assertion is, right?

Furthermore...the narration of the documentary didn't concern me, it was the interviews with the crew of the USS Liberty. I had never even heard of the incident before.

Moreover...sounds like you'll not watch Al Jazeera, and that's your choice, but that does not make it wrong for me to watch it, and make up my own mind.

Lastly...for you...what a great way to hear all opinions you have. Don't listen to anything but Fox News, and tell everyone else they shouldn't hear opposition. I watch Fox News myself just to hear what the other side is saying, even though IT is white Christian political propaganda. I no more unconditionally accept what Fox says, than I do MSNBC or Al Jazeera.

Oh yeah, once more with feeling "I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite."

Really?

"More people died during our invasion and occupation than they did under Saddam Hussein."

That's horseshit, like most of the claims you post.
I'm talking about a combination of civilian and armed combatant deaths, on both sides, in Iraq between 1970-2010

Pakistan is main factory where extremist Muslims are being prepared and exporting all over the world... i saw them in Madrasas
if you want tragedies like this not happen again then you have to clean Pakistan

Pakistanis now know it is up to them to clean their house. Tragically, many families can't afford to care for their kids so they dump them at the madrasses, some of which are funded by wealthy Wahabi (Salafist) Saudis who espouse literal, strict, puritanical approaches to Islam and turn Pakistani kids into terrorists to be used against those they deem to be enemies of Islam.

Last edited:

Pakistanis now know it is up to them to clean their house. The tragedy is so many families can't afford to care for their kids so they dump them at the madrasses, many of which are funded by wealthy Wahabi (Salafist) Saudis who espouse literal, strict and puritanical approaches to Islam and turn Pakistani kids into terrorists to be used against those they deem to be enemies of Islam.
that's true those Madrasas are being funded by middle eastern countries...

Horseshit.

Sorry, off topic

It was Al Jazeera.

And whats this crap about being so transparent? Did I make some previous statement swearing I'd never watch Al Jazeera? No.

And did I not say clearly enough "I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite"

Did you think I said I believed what I saw in that documentary? I only stated they were disturbing assertions. You do know what an assertion is, right?

Furthermore...the narration of the documentary didn't concern me, it was the interviews with the crew of the USS Liberty. I had never even heard of the incident before.

Moreover...sounds like you'll not watch Al Jazeera, and that's your choice, but that does not make it wrong for me to watch it, and make up my own mind.

Lastly...for you...what a great way to hear all opinions you have. Don't listen to anything but Fox News, and tell everyone else they shouldn't hear opposition. I watch Fox News myself just to hear what the other side is saying, even though IT is white Christian political propaganda. I no more unconditionally accept what Fox says, than I do MSNBC or Al Jazeera.

Oh yeah, once more with feeling "I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite."

That documentary you banked everything on, which you didn't want to mention initially was all false propoganda and crap.

Just because I don't watch Al Jazeera, doesn't mean I only watch Fox News. Personally I watch more CNN than Fox. And PMSNBC for laughs. Yet none of those channels ever broadcasted that Liberty propoganda piece.

But like I said, very transparent to make it sound like that garbage coming out of Al Jazeera had an ounce of credibility.

Horseshit.

Sorry, off topic

It was Al Jazeera.

That documentary you banked everything on, which you didn't want to mention initially was all false propoganda and crap.

Just because I don't watch Al Jazeera, doesn't mean I only watch Fox News. Personally I watch more CNN than Fox. And PMSNBC for laughs. Yet none of those channels ever broadcasted that Liberty propoganda piece.

But like I said, very transparent to make it sound like that garbage coming out of Al Jazeera had an ounce of credibility.

FOX news is supposed to be an insult-------like it used to be an insult to say about a person who makes a statement
about science or politics "where did you get that ---reader's digest" I never watch fox news-------I just don't seem to
be at the right place at the right time-------I get CNN and BBC----but there is always someone around to DECLARE---that I am a fox news girl

It isn't.

timothy-mcveigh-brescola.jpg

Timothy McVeigh was a registered republican, a member of the NRA and voted Libertarian.

Plenty of left wing assholes going nuts as well.

Keep using that Timothy Mc Veigh false comparison, desperado.

Been keeping up with the news lately?

Guy, you need to read up on the Fourth crusade some time.

That was the hilarious hijinks where the Crusaders never got to the Holy Land, because they were too busy looting Constantinople and weakening the Byzantine Empire. By the time they were done, the Byzantines were shattered and it was no problem for the Ottomans to mop them up and invade the Balkans, where they were until well into the 19th century.

That was the hilarious hijinks where the Crusaders never got to the Holy Land, because they were too busy looting Constantinople and weakening the Byzantine Empire. By the time they were done, the Byzantines were shattered and it was no problem for the Ottomans to mop them up and invade the Balkans, where they were until well into the 19th century.

Guy, you need to read up on who attacked and invaded who first. It was the MUSLIMS. And the the Christians responded to remove them via the Crusades.

Guy, you need to read up on who attacked and invaded who first. It was the MUSLIMS. And the the Christians responded to remove them via the Crusades.

Guy, given what dicks the Byzantines were, the Muslims were welcomed with open arms when they got to Palestine.

[

There are 4 million Palestinians who live outside of Palestine becaue the Zionists drove them out.

Yes, according the the accepted definition of genocide, that's what the Zionists are doing, and that is why Israel is the most hated nation on the planet.

No, they didn't.
I do not think that positive about Jews in general or Israel, and I don't have a reverse Stockholm syndrome as a German in this behalf.
But the truth must stay the truth.

1. there were only a few 100.000 Palestinians when Israel was founded.
2. They were not Palestinians but various Arab dwellers, the term Palestinian was created by Arafat.
3. Only a few were driven out of Israel, during the first war directly after the declaration of Israel that was started by the surrounding Arab nations, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
The majority who fled the country did this because of the lies which were spread by the above mentioned countries about atrocities the jews would commit on Palestinians.
Nothing of that had happened, there was only one incident with a few dozen victims during a fight over a village.
4. Jews had not stolen any land from palestinians, they had bought it. Or they took idle land that belonged to nobody except the british protectorate that was in place that time. as you may know if you ever learned history there never was a palestinian state. before that it was part of the Osman Empire, or call it Turkey.
5. Actually the plan, after the British could not prevent the Jewish state (actually because YOUR government had their fingers in it) was to make Jordan the palestinian state. Jordan was the first defeatet in this war, and most of the "Palestians" went there. (Reason above)
This was not in favour of the Beduin tribe of the Hashemites living there, and on the black September 1971 the civil war cumulated, and THEY drove the Palestinians out of Jordan.
6. Today live arounf three timrs more "Palestinians" in Israel as in the 1940's, and what the rest was doing since then everybody without blinds knows.

So, Where th fuck is your genocide committed by Israel?

Guy, given what dicks the Byzantines were, the Muslims were welcomed with open arms when they got to Palestine.

not exactly----hordes of scimitar swinging arabs TOOK OVER

Forum List

Back