Why is it always Atheists vs Christians?

Hollie cannot empirically or philosophically disprove the existence of god. No one ever has. End of subject.

[Writing in the third person], Jake cannot disprove my disprove of God's.

End of subject.

:lol: I don't have to disprove your inability in logic or philosophy.

Your own effort guts your arguments. Tis what tis. :lol:

:lol: You actually do have to disprove my disproof.

Do you recall you bet me $1,000,000 that you could disprove my disproof?

Disprove we made that bet or I'll expect my money in 24 hours.

Well, if you read that as an op-ed on fox news, t must be true.

I'll propose legislation banning any critique, criticism or complaints aimed at Christians.

"Hurting Christian's feelings" will thus be a criminal offense.

Did you read it?

Or did you just notice it was from Fox and dismiss it?
It was a lot of silly tripe.

Do you feel better about yourself for posting silly tripe?

So the answer is "no", you didn't read it.

No, trust me, you've proven my point.

Atheists believe they are supernaturally endowed with greater powers of reasoning than any religious person, anywhere. They're just that much smarter and more clever, and better.

That is, in and of itself, a loony belief system. And it's what defines atheists.

That and their bizarre desire to convert the world to their worldview. I guess they want everybody to get this special smartness that atheism has bestowed upon THEM.

Atheists are basically pro faith and anti science. It takes more faith to be a non believer than to be a believer. The atheist says that they cannot believe in a God they cannot see. So they don't believe in sub atomic particles either. The atheist claims they will not believe in the existence of something that cannot be proved. That means that Higgs-Bosun cannot be proved.

We know that sub atomic particles exist because of the affect they have on other particles that we can see. We know that Higgs Bosun exists because everything has mass. No one has ever seen a quark. What's a muon? Do you know? Have you ever seen one? Can we prove that muons exist to the satisfaction of the ignorant dullards that watch American Idol? No. They are atheists.
In Subatomic Tracking, Clues to the Unseen Universe - NYTimes.com

An experiment that tracks subtle motions of subatomic particles called muons has found tantalizing evidence for a vast shadow universe of normally unseen matter existing side by side with ours, scientists at the Brookhaven National Laboratory said yesterday.

The significance of the findings has been thrown into doubt by a series of mathematical errors and theoretical disagreements by physicists around the world who have been weighing the evidence for what would, if correct, rank as one of the greatest discoveries in science.

The Brookhaven ''g minus 2'' experiment has produced extraordinarily minute observations of the gyrating muons. In a dispiriting turn for the experimenters, though, the theoretical predictions of how encounters with ordinary matter should affect the dance of the particles have come into doubt. Only through differences between the expected and observed behavior of the muons (pronounced MEW-ahnz) could the existence of new matter be inferred.

This is also how we can infer the existence of God.

They aren't just anti-science, they're anti-EDUCATION. Read that driveler hollie's crap; or her rants against OXFORD hahahaha....she's an ignorant yahoo...yet she postures as if she's the intellectual superior of everybody around her, because she's ATHEIST.

It's phucking hilarity incarnate.

That's why men like Anthony Flew deserve such respect. A lifelong atheist he spent his entire life disproving the existence of God. After a lifetime of work, research and study, he concluded that there had to be some kind of supreme being, nothing else explains the physical universe.

The secularists have to lie. They cannot support their erroneous beliefs if they don't lie. Most scientists don't believe in God. There's a liberal canon of truth. Except it's not true. Most scientists do believe in God. Secularists have just repeated the lie so many times, they are shocked that anyone would challenge "everyone knows".

Do scientists believe in God? | Wondering Fair

Most doctors believe in God. Watch the secularists deny that too. It's something they cling to. Survey: Most doctors believe in God, afterlife - Health - Health care | NBC News

Not only do doctors believe in God, they believe in miracles too! Shhhh, don't want the secularists knowing this, it would take away one of their mainstay arguments.

Do you believe in miracles? Doctors say yes

I don't mind atheists having their private beliefs and faiths. Just shut up about it.

I'll propose legislation banning any critique, criticism or complaints aimed at Christians.

Did you read it?

(My bold)

Glanced through, noticed it was from Fox. Noticed that he's the Public Relations boffin @ Liberty U. - J. Falwell's critter. I don't think much of his reasoning. Everyone has a core set of beliefs, I suppose - but that doesn't make it their religion.

Then
I dismissed it. (& yah, the imprimatur from Fox is a disincentive. Fox readily admits that they're an entertainment outlet. In fact, they seem inordinately proud of the fact. That crosses them off my A list for sources ... )

Christains are obligated by their faith to witness for Christ to nonbelievers. Athiests are not obligated to anything. The only "witnessing" that we do is in response to people on boards such as these, or, even worse, to "Elder" James and "Elder" John, who show up at our houses wearing white shirts, black ties, backpacks, and riding bicycles. I fixed that problem, myself, by buying a motion sensing water cannon on Ebay, and aiming it right at my door, and turning the faucet on when I see them working the street toward my house. The device is designed to keep animals out of your flower garden, but it works even better on Mormon missionaries and people distributing "the Watch Tower".

Last edited:

Did you read it?

(My bold)

Glanced through, noticed it was from Fox. Noticed that he's the Public Relations boffin @ Liberty U. - J. Falwell's critter. I don't think much of his reasoning. Everyone has a core set of beliefs, I suppose - but that doesn't make it their religion.

Then
I dismissed it. (& yah, the imprimatur from Fox is a disincentive. Fox readily admits that they're an entertainment outlet. In fact, they seem inordinately proud of the fact. That crosses them off my A list for sources ... )

You didn't read it neither.

It was about a debate that happened when former Anglican Archbishop Rowan Williams took on the best known name in contemporary atheism, Richard Dawkins.

They were debating whether religion has a role in the 21st century.

Dawkins said it didn’t.

Williams said it did.

In the end, Williams was handed a decidedly strong victory with more than two times as many votes from the audience as the infamous atheist, Dawkins. It was a triumphant day for the faithful and a shameful one for the irreligious.

Dawkins defeated in Cambridge Union religion debate

Speaking for myself, I would have to say that the chances of anyone converting me to read or veiw anything put out by Fox News is even a slimmer chance than convincing me that Joseph Smith was given the golden tablets my the angel Maroney (or whatever the hell his name was).

Christains are obligated by their faith to witness for Christ to nonbelievers. Athiests are not obligated to anything. The only "witnessing" that we do is in response to people on boards such as these, or, even worse, to "Elder" James and "Elder" John, who show up at our houses wearing white shirts, black ties, backpacks, and riding bicycles. I fixed that problem, myself, by buying a motion sensing water cannon on Ebay, and aiming it right at my door, and turning the faucet on when I see them working the street toward my house. The device is designed to keep animals out of your flower garden, but it works even better on Mormon missionaries and people distributing "the Watch Tower".

:clap2:

To bad that can't be used in Subways or city streets.

Did you read it?

(My bold)

Then

It was about a debate that happened when former Anglican Archbishop Rowan Williams took on the best known name in contemporary atheism, Richard Dawkins.

Dawkins said it didn’t.

Williams said it did.

In the end, Williams was handed a decidedly strong victory with more than two times as many votes from the audience as the infamous atheist, Dawkins. It was a triumphant day for the faithful and a shameful one for the irreligious.

And that is a surprise? Dawkins is a religious idiot. As I explained earlier, he makes the affirmation that god cannot exist, period. THAT makes his ideas a matter of faith. That also does not mean that all atheists are anti-thists like Dawkins. He is a self-proclaimed atheist yet he is not lacking a belief in god – he has a belief that god is impossible.

I have yet to see one of the people here that are demanding that atheists are something they are not actually addresses this. Kosher just declared herself victorious while ramming words down my throat that I never said and looking like an elitist ass while doing so and the rest have simply ignored it. A lack of belief does not make one religious even if there are claimed ‘atheists’ that actually are religious zealots in their hatred of other religions. Dawkins is hardly representative of atheists.

Lolol...."Dawkins is a religious idiot"....there's that supernatural superiority that all atheists receive from their *higher power*, surfacing yet again.

Lolol...."Dawkins is a religious idiot"....there's that supernatural superiority that all atheists receive from their *higher power*, surfacing yet again.

I wonder how you manage to breathe when you are so fucking stupid.

Really… HOW?

Mr. Shaman is the ONLY poster I have ever placed on ignore but you are fast approaching his level of ignorance and annoyance…

Oh, you're going to ignore me because I'm IGNORANT.

Based on my assertion that atheists think they're much more intelligent than everybody else.

That's rich.

Dawkins said it didn’t.

Williams said it did.

(My bold)

Thanks for the link. Yours is much better - No, I don't trust Fox to get anything right.

Yah, Williams' team took the majority, Dawkins' team the minority - & 10% of the audience abstained. Dawkins - per the URL - didn't even address the question squarely, so he was bound to "lose". (& BTW, the question itself is quite a comedown for religion, isn't it? "A role in the 21st C", as opposed to "THE role in the 21st C"? If they can't carry the field in such straightened circumstances, well ...) & why is this a shameful day for the irreligious?

Are we supposed to be overawed that the "infamous atheist" couldn't carry the day in Cambridge? I think of these exercises as pretty much like Fri. night high school football - @ the end of the day, you know which team played better, in that particular place & time. If they met on another day?

So yah, it's silly. Besides, if the faithful are correct, they'll have all the triumph @ the Last Trump. Surely, that's enough? (Or, if you prefer, Surely, that's enow?) You want to be proven correct in the here & now? Why is that? Hungry for some vindication in the current World? But the Word isn't much about this World @ all, is it?

Last edited:

(My bold)

Nah, complete contradiction of terms. Try again, with less feeling, in English this time, please.

(& can dog be kosher @ all? It seems not to me, but I don't know all the ins & outs of the practice ...)

Forum List

Back