Why is Islam bad?

Warning: Graphic Images On Link Site!

About TheReligionofPeace.com

TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.

We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

We strongly condemn any attempt to harm or harass any Muslim anywhere in the world because of their religion. Every human being is entitled to be treated as an individual and judged only by his or her own words and deeds. (see About Muslims).

We also denounce any act of vandalism against mosques or other property, including juvenile attempts to offend Muslims by desecrating the Quran. (The best way of discrediting the Quran is to tell non-Muslims what it actually says about them).

TheReligionofPeace - About this Site

Save for marrying an 8-year-old, there is no evil in the Quran that is not to be found in the Jewish texts.

Islam is, after all, little more than a glorified Jewish sect, just like Christianity.

Not really.

Islam is more of a blend of Gnosticism, and Catholicism than an outgrowth of Judaism.

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

its no worse the any christian religion but then thats like say their no worst then another murdering bastards ,
they want all political right , and their religouse law , picture a catholic that would kill you if you didn't submit to catholicism . or a protestant that would murder you for offending their god , like abortion doctors .
the difference is that a muslim will strap a bomb to their ass and kill everyone , men women and children .

hmm not that much separation is their .

Ever read about Jehovah's Witnesses? Do you honsetly think they are just as bad as Muslims?

yes they are as all christians and jews , organized religion is evil in its self , types of religion means nothing .

when joveis come to the door with the watchtower I love telling them how its incorrect for the time of years or zodiac sign . then tell them YHVH's wife's name , but its his brother in-law that really piss them off .

haven't seen one in a wile , only mormon proselytizers

All religions work the same way.

Keep the sheep fearful in order to control them.

Therefore if one religion is bad all are bad.

D. Call me when the followers of the bible start burying people up to their wastes and hitting them over the head with stones, until dead, for the mortal sin of homosexuality or worse, being raped.

1. They used too.
2. NOT ALL MUSLIMS DO THIS. There are many, many peaceful muslims in the US.

1 in 4 young Muslims in the US believe that suicide bombings of civilian targets is justifiable. That percentage is among the highest in the world.

Got any statistics to back that up, or are you just spewing idiocy?

1. They used too.
2. NOT ALL MUSLIMS DO THIS. There are many, many peaceful muslims in the US.

1 in 4 young Muslims in the US believe that suicide bombings of civilian targets is justifiable. That percentage is among the highest in the world.

You are the one spewing idiocy.

Poll: Some U.S. Muslims approve suicide strikes - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

Not that I expect facts to make a difference to you.

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

Im not sure how much you want to know , Islam is very good to other good muslims it goes south when it comes to unbelievers who do not submit or believe .,

This thread holds the keys and links to all essential information concerning how Islam views disbelievers.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids.html

Last edited:

Poll: Some U.S. Muslims approve suicide strikes - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

Nice job twisting statistics. The poll says that 20% of young Muslims believe that it is ok to defend their religion by violence in some circumstances (not a problem, I think that anyone would be willing to use violence to defend their beliefs IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS). Of that 20%, a mere 2% (!) said that it is often justified. The other 18% believes that it is justifiable in certain circumstances (which, as I said above, is understandable). My previous post still stands.

Nice job twisting statistics. The poll says that 20% of young Muslims believe that it is ok to defend their religion by violence in some circumstances (not a problem, I think that anyone would be willing to use violence to defend their beliefs IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS). Of that 20%, a mere 2% (!) said that it is often justified. The other 18% believes that it is justifiable in certain circumstances (which, as I said above, is understandable). My previous post still stands.

The poll does not say that. If you look at the poll you will see that the specific question that was asked was what I said, not the one MSNBC tried to spin it with.

http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

I simply stated the fact that 1 in 4 young Muslims in America believe that suicide bombings of civilian targets is sometimes justified. Ask the same thing of young Christians in America, or anywhere else, and my guess the percentage would be much smaller.

If only you had proved me wrong about facts making a difference to you.

The poll does not say that. If you look at the poll you will see that the specific question that was asked was what I said, not the one MSNBC tried to spin it with.

I simply stated the fact that 1 in 4 young Muslims in America believe that suicide bombings of civilian targets is sometimes justified. Ask the same thing of young Christians in America, or anywhere else, and my guess the percentage would be much smaller.

After looking over that .pdf, I concede that your facts are correct. For that, I apologize.

However, 1 in 4 is still a very small minority. That leaves 3 out of 4 that DON'T believe that suicide bombing is EVER justified.

As you can see, I AM willing to accept facts... I would appreciate you not making assumptions about my intelligence. You've proven yourself to be smarter than the average right-winger.

After looking over that .pdf, I concede that your facts are correct. For that, I apologize.

However, 1 in 4 is still a very small minority. That leaves 3 out of 4 that DON'T believe that suicide bombing is EVER justified.

As you can see, I AM willing to accept facts... I would appreciate you not making assumptions about my intelligence. You've proven yourself to be smarter than the average right-winger.

You call 25% a small number? And remember , we are talking about American Muslims. What percentage of young American Christians do you think would say that sometimes suicide bombings against civilians? I would wager it's <1%.

If 25% of men in this country beat their wives would you shrug and say that is an insignificant number? I bet not.

You call 25% a small number? And remember , we are talking about American Muslims. What percentage of young American Christians do you think would say that sometimes suicide bombings against civilians? I would wager it's <1%.

If 25% of men in this country beat their wives would you shrug and say that is an insignificant number? I bet not.

Actually, I was wrong: its 15%, not 25%. And I'm not saying its insignificant, I'm saying the majority of Muslims don't think this way.

Actually, I was wrong: its 15%, not 25%. And I'm not saying its insignificant, I'm saying the majority of Muslims don't think this way.

Well, let's not forget that we are talking about American Muslims here. If , and we'll use your number here, 15% of young American Muslims believe that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes acceptable, what do you think the percentage is of non American Muslims who think it's sometimes acceptable?

And I have asked this question many, many , many times and no one has ever answered. IF Islam is a religion of peace, then how come so many people have misinterpreted it as a religion of war over the course of thousands of years?

You understand a poll asking that kind of question is going to be skewed toward a false answer with the person answering the question knowing that the answer would revealed their true feelings?
Have you considered that?
Did you miss my post?

1 in 4 is a larger minority than mist Muslim countries where people are blowing themselves up. If you look at the numbers you will see that, going by the numbers, young American Muslims are more inclined to support suicide bombings than those in some of the most radicalized countries on the planet. That might make you think that Islam is a religion of peace, but it tells me there is something seriously wrong with the political goals of Islam.

The average of all Muslims is about 15%, the average of younger ones is higher.

Im not sure how much you want to know , Islam is very good to other good muslims it goes south when it comes to unbelievers who do not submit or believe .,

This thread holds the keys and links to all essential information concerning how Islam views disbelievers.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids.html

Hope you find what you are looking for in a honest search for the truth about Islam .

Forum List

Back