Why is Islam bad?

What would you like to cover first?

The rise of honor killings in America
Teenage girls that get raped, then get whipped to death for being with a man that's not a relative
9/11
Fort Hood shooting
Underwear bomber
Times Square Bomber
Beheadings on the internet

Help me help you.

Do all Muslims commit honor killings, rape teenagers, commit acts of terrorism, and kill people? I think the answer is no. I'm looking for information on why the religion itself is bad, not why certain followers are evil. Thanks for trying though.

Teenage girls that get raped, then get whipped to death for being with a man that's not a relative

that happened in a court of law.

a husband can't rape his wife, not even if he rapes her.

women have to wear black burqas in most countries. In the dessert heat

maybe they are evil, most aren't. barbaric may be a better description.

yes shit for brains,The evil pig muhammad stole from the bible to mix lies with the truth.
I HATE hussein obama!

Can you give me some examples of when he twisted the truth? I would honestly appreciate it. Also, why do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Jesus as just a prophet and not the son of God.I did not say obama is a muslim.
I HATE HUSSEIN OBAMA

Oh, so you just have selective tourettes, regarding our president?
Do you have any other examples? I don't really see how not seeing Jesus as the son of god is evil...

Can you give me some examples of when he twisted the truth? I would honestly appreciate it. Also, why do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Jesus as just a prophet and not the son of God.I did not say obama is a muslim.
I HATE HUSSEIN OBAMA

Oh, so you just have selective tourettes, regarding our president?
Do you have any other examples? I don't really see how not seeing Jesus as the son of god is evil...

lol moron,You hate Reagan,I hate the radical fascist pig obama.Jesus is the Center of Christianity as the SON of God.

BTW.You do know Reagan is dead?And therefore no threat to you,lol
The evil pig obama is a threat to our freedoms!

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

its no worse the any christian religion but then thats like say their no worst then another murdering bastards ,
they want all political right , and their religouse law , picture a catholic that would kill you if you didn't submit to catholicism . or a protestant that would murder you for offending their god , like abortion doctors .
the difference is that a muslim will strap a bomb to their ass and kill everyone , men women and children .

hmm not that much separation is their .

Anything that puts faith over fact is bad in my opinion, it slows the advancements of society and the growth of our species.

So that's why Islam, Christianity, etc are bad to me.

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

Why is Islam so evil? Because of its roots and its message.

It was written by a pedophile false prophet to begin with.

The Quran's main purpose is to steer people away from the truth, away from Christ.

Islam teaches that there is no "Son" or "Holy Spirit", only a false god named Allah. Thus, it is a book of lies.

All evil is the result of lies.

Hope that answers your question. :tongue:

So you believe that Islam is evil simply because it ISN'T Christianity? I would like to direct you to the fact that the Quran contains many (over 50?) characters written about in the bible? Also, did you know that Islam views Jesus as a prophet?

Not because it simply "Isn't Christianity", but because like I said it purposely leads people away from Christ. As a Christian, I believe the only way to get into heaven is through Christ. So anyone deliberately trying to lead you away from that end has bad intentions.

Yes the Quran refers to people in the bible, that doesn't mean its the truth. And yes I know they supposedly refer to Jesus as a prophet, yet if you ask any Muslim they cannot tell you why they don't believe the Gospel of Jesus' own hand picked disciples. Nor can they give any reason for completely ignoring Jesus' own testamony that He is the fillfullment of the scriptures and the Messiah. And of course they cannot explain why they ignore Jesus's commandment of partaking in communion for the forgiveness of sins. All of these most important aspects of Jesus are ignored in Islam.

Anything that puts faith over fact is bad in my opinion, it slows the advancements of society and the growth of our species.

So that's why Islam, Christianity, etc are bad to me.

thats why I have nothing good to say about organized religion . all of them .

the big three has caused a lot of hurt .

All religions are bad.

Some are just worse than others.

All religions are the same to me, just read the texts both (islam and chrisitianity) have lots of great things and lots of evil things so it's pretty much a wash.

Typically religions look worse the worse the economy is in the country, as economy and education often go hand in hand.

Islam is the 3rd, and most radicalized, branch of of Judeo-Christian-Islam. The Death-Cult Religion of the Dessert; the religion of Abraham, Isaac, Jakob, Jesus and Muhamed.

But it is more than just a branch of Monotheism. Islam is a political ideology inimical to all our most preciously held Western values of Democracy, Equality, and Individual Rights and Freedom. It is a close-minded ideology which belongs to an ignorant and dangerous time in history. We, in the West, passed through this backward cultural phase centuries ago. We do not need a re-emergence of the Dark Ages among us !

Islam cannot be trusted. It is not about "Freedom of Religion" or "Cultural Tolerance" it is about preserving our modern democratic way of life.
Islam is a deadly threat to all Civilization. They see their ways as superior to ours and they cannot be reasoned with. They understand only violence and are willing to rush to their death for their beliefs. This is the reality we are faced with.

Last edited:
What would you like to cover first?

The rise of honor killings in America
9/11
Fort Hood shooting
Underwear bomber
Times Square Bomber
Beheadings on the internet

Help me help you.

Do all Muslims commit honor killings, rape teenagers, commit acts of terrorism, and kill people? I think the answer is no. I'm looking for information on why the religion itself is bad, not why certain followers are evil. Thanks for trying though.

No most Muslims don't do those things however only a small percentage of them stand up and condemn things like honor killings, rape, suicide bombing etc as bad, thats the problem.

Read the evil quran,It orders the muslim scum to murder and steal from us infidels.muhammad himself was a murdering caravan thief and childmolester.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell.

The bible says the same (or at least a very similar) thing in Deuteronomy: "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Yes but Christians don't take this literally for the most part, when is the last time Christians stoned anyone or conducted an honor killing? alot of uneducated cave dwelling Muslims take the Quran to heart word by word and that is the problem.

Read the evil quran,It orders the muslim scum to murder and steal from us infidels.muhammad himself was a murdering caravan thief and childmolester.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell.

The bible says the same (or at least a very similar) thing in Deuteronomy: "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Yes but Christians don't take this literally for the most part, when is the last time Christians stoned anyone or conducted an honor killing? alot of uneducated cave dwelling Muslims take the Quran to heart word by word and that is the problem.

Which should be an even greater judge of the religion when even the people who follow it won't stoop to what their God tells them to do.

The Doomsday Death-Cult Christians and the Brooding Zionists Landgrabbers are just as much a threat to civilized society and the peace of the world as the Suicide Muslem Bombers are. Their "doctrines" and "scriptures" all have the same historical source.

Last edited:

The Doomsday Death-Cult Christians and the Brooding Zionists Landgrabbers are just as much a threat to civilized society and the peace of the world as the Suicide Muslem Bombers are. Their "doctrines" and "scriptures" all have the same historical source.

You just said Islam is the worst out of the 3 now you say this, make up your mind.

I can't speak for the Right.

However, I can say that any religion containing the following in its holy book(s) can ever expect my respect:

8:9 When ye sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank. 8:10 Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise. 8:11 When He made the slumber fall upon you as a reassurance from him and sent down water from the sky upon you, that thereby He might purify you, and remove from you the fear of Satan, and make strong your hearts and firm (your) feet thereby. 8:12 When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.
Quran 9:123, "Repentance,"

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.
Quran 4:34, "Women,"

A male shall inherit twice as much as a female.
Quran 4:11, "Women,

Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses...
Quran 2:282, "The Cow,"

A woman's word being half that of a man's was inherited from Judaism

[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves.
Quran 4:24, "Women,"

Yay, another religion designed to serve as justification for slavery and the subjgation and exploitation of women

And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter
Surah 2:191

Yeah. Fuck Islam and stick you Quran up your ass right beside your Torah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back