Why is Islam bad?

Warning: Graphic Images On Link Site!

About TheReligionofPeace.com

TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.

We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

We strongly condemn any attempt to harm or harass any Muslim anywhere in the world because of their religion. Every human being is entitled to be treated as an individual and judged only by his or her own words and deeds. (see About Muslims).

We also denounce any act of vandalism against mosques or other property, including juvenile attempts to offend Muslims by desecrating the Quran. (The best way of discrediting the Quran is to tell non-Muslims what it actually says about them).

TheReligionofPeace - About this Site

Save for marrying an 8-year-old, there is no evil in the Quran that is not to be found in the Jewish texts.

Islam is, after all, little more than a glorified Jewish sect, just like Christianity.

Read the evil quran,It orders the muslim scum to murder and steal from us infidels.muhammad himself was a murdering caravan thief and childmolester.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell.

The bible says the same (or at least a very similar) thing in Deuteronomy: "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Read the New testament muzzie lover!

IP check on these two?

In the Bible, God kills millions of non-believers, and Satan kills three. We don't have a problem with this. But when Allah speaks of this, and WE are the non-believers, we get defensive.

What I read in a book is quite different from what I see happen in REALITY.
So you can only defend Jews by saying they're not real Jews and don't practice what their holy book tells them?

Aren't you admitting Judaism is evil and the only good 'Jews' are those who are more moral than their god and refuse to obey the religion they claim to follow?

Just one example
From the evil quran
8:012"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off thier heads and srike off every fingertip of them."

real peaceful huh?

The bible has many verses about killing nonbelievers... NOBODY has convinced me that Islam is bad yet...

Most of the Major Religions have Reformed. You are using examples no longer followed. You also seem to see only what you want to see, good luck with that. ;)

If you can only defend the religion by saying those who claim to adhere to it no longer adhere to it because it teaches them to do evil... then you can't defend the religion, only those who reject it.

A.Maybe you are a muslim
B.Maybe your to stupid to understand the evil murderous deathcult of islam.
C.Maybe your both A.and B.

D. Call me when the followers of the bible start burying people up to their wastes and hitting them over the head with stones, until dead, for the mortal sin of homosexuality or worse, being raped.

1. They used too.
2. NOT ALL MUSLIMS DO THIS. There are many, many peaceful muslims in the US.
No, there aren't. if you pick and choose what parts of a religion to follow, you don't really follow the religion at all. You're creating your own religion for yourself and merely paying lip service to convenient bits from more recognized faiths for pragmatic reasons. It's the same thing we see with those who love the 10 commandments, but ignore the part where it says the punishment for breaking 'have no other gods before me' is death.

What would you like to cover first?

The rise of honor killings in America
Teenage girls that get raped, then get whipped to death for being with a man that's not a relative
9/11
Fort Hood shooting
Underwear bomber
Times Square Bomber
Beheadings on the internet

Help me help you.

Do all Muslims commit honor killings, rape teenagers, commit acts of terrorism, and kill people? I think the answer is no. I'm looking for information on why the religion itself is bad, not why certain followers are evil. Thanks for trying though.

Forget all the rhetoric by the extreme right. Why is it bad? Misogynistic for a start...

It is evil, vile, hateful, and murderous.
The difference between Christianity and Islam is this: Christians created a whole new god; Muslims merely added a new prophet while keeping Judaism like it was originally. If you believe the OT roots are Truth, then Islam is a truer faith than Christianity.

Read the evil quran,It orders the muslim scum to murder and steal from us infidels.muhammad himself was a murdering caravan thief and childmolester.islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell.

The bible says the same (or at least a very similar) thing in Deuteronomy: "Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

Yes but Christians don't take this literally for the most part, when is the last time Christians stoned anyone or conducted an honor killing?
So your only defense for Christianity is that there are no real Christians who believe in their own religion or obey their god's commandments?

Yes but Christians don't take this literally for the most part, when is the last time Christians stoned anyone or conducted an honor killing? alot of uneducated cave dwelling Muslims take the Quran to heart word by word and that is the problem.

Which should be an even greater judge of the religion when even the people who follow it won't stoop to what their God tells them to do.

:clap2:

Case in point: modern 'Jews' who refuse to kill the unbelievers, force rape victims to marry their rapists, and stone homosexuals to death- all things demanded by their god in their holy book.

If you can only defend you religion by saying you're more moral than you're god and don't follow your religion, maybe it's time we admit it's all bullshit. You've already admitted you don't believe and follow it, so why pretend to and let it divide us?

Cast all the holy books into the fires! Let faith and dogma in all its forms be swept aside! Let us unite, throw aside our willful ignorance, and be united as fellow people of the Earth!

Or you van continue to pay lip service to books you already admit you don't take seriously and only believe or follow when they conveniently agree with you on something, using it as as tool of division and control of the population- in which case, you are an enemy of Man, of progress, and of peace and if your death, when it comes, will be good for all Mankind.

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

the list on why its bad in the west ?those pagers are loaded , but why is it good ?

dance in the street osama dead , he was shot in his head by CIA operatives , Obama got him , thats right the bastards dead, celebrity !!
I wish they'd bury him raped in a fresh pig skin . face down .

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

It is actually rather simple. Islam is a political/social/religious ideology that, much like the Roman Catholic Church a few centuries ago, believes that everyone should be subjected to their enlightened rule for their own good.

How does the idea of keeping your nation pure and separate form other nations seem at all equivalent to the cal to subject the entire planet to Sharia law?

Islam isn't bad, the islamic supported jihad is bad. Shria law which allows women to be stoned to death or beaten in the streets for minor infractions is bad. Now tell us why you think you should defend Islam but you hate a dead president?

A.Maybe you are a muslim
B.Maybe your to stupid to understand the evil murderous deathcult of islam.
C.Maybe your both A.and B.

D. Call me when the followers of the bible start burying people up to their wastes and hitting them over the head with stones, until dead, for the mortal sin of homosexuality or worse, being raped.

1. They used too.
2. NOT ALL MUSLIMS DO THIS. There are many, many peaceful muslims in the US.

1 in 4 young Muslims in the US believe that suicide bombings of civilian targets is justifiable. That percentage is among the highest in the world.

It is actually rather simple. Islam is a political/social/religious ideology that, much like the Roman Catholic Church a few centuries ago, believes that everyone should be subjected to their enlightened rule for their own good.

islam is not evil , the interpretation of their holy book can lead to evil like the bible , now thats evil .

but right now I'm on a cloud , bin laden dead !! YES!

I wish they have him stuffed and displaid in a carnival type museum of evil people like hitler and lizzy bordon , jack the ripper , Osama .

its no worse the any christian religion but then thats like say their no worst then another murdering bastards ,
they want all political right , and their religouse law , picture a catholic that would kill you if you didn't submit to catholicism . or a protestant that would murder you for offending their god , like abortion doctors .
the difference is that a muslim will strap a bomb to their ass and kill everyone , men women and children .

hmm not that much separation is their .

Ever read about Jehovah's Witnesses? Do you honsetly think they are just as bad as Muslims?

Forum List

Back