Christian Tenets/Principles this Country's founded on...

i believe the bicameral legislature was first described in I Corinthians 12:14

(this is messed up. chose that verse at random, no idea what was in it. "Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many." weird)

Last edited:
If you keep making that face...your face will freeze like that

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Or render... Whatever that means.. :lol:

I don't think we need to make a list of Christian tenets this country was founded on in order to know that religious men founded this nation, and further that the spirit in which they created our Constitution was indeed influenced by their religious notions of liberty and justice for all, thus insuring individual freedom and specifically a separation of Church and State.

I don't think we need to make a list of Christian tenets this country was founded on in order to know that religious men founded this nation, and further that the spirit in which they created our Constitution was indeed influenced by their religious notions of liberty and justice for all, thus insuring individual freedom and specifically a separation of Church and State.

liberty and justice for all is not a christian tenet, and neither is a separation of church and state.

liberty and justice for all is not a christian tenet, and neither is a separation of church and state.

So who said it was? :lol:

Ah, but was that a religious notion back then?

BTW, I appreciate you taking the time to answer....

Last edited:

Ah, but was that a religious notion back then?

You want to claim those men weren't inspired by their religion? Knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back