Why is Islam bad?

Just one example
From the evil quran
8:012"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off thier heads and srike off every fingertip of them."

real peaceful huh?

The bible has many verses about killing nonbelievers... NOBODY has convinced me that Islam is bad yet...

A.Maybe you are a muslim
B.Maybe your to stupid to understand the evil murderous deathcult of islam.
C.Maybe your both A.and B.

D. Call me when the followers of the bible start burying people up to their wastes and hitting them over the head with stones, until dead, for the mortal sin of homosexuality or worse, being raped.

The bible has many verses about killing nonbelievers... NOBODY has convinced me that Islam is bad yet...

A.Maybe you are a muslim

D. Call me when the followers of the bible start burying people up to their wastes and hitting them over the head with stones, until dead, for the mortal sin of homosexuality or worse, being raped.

1. They used too.
2. NOT ALL MUSLIMS DO THIS. There are many, many peaceful muslims in the US.

A.Maybe you are a muslim

Or maybe you're too dumb to explain the evils to me.

Get at me, bigots.

Nope.. you're just a cowardly, dumbfuck apologist who hopes that if they ever get a hold of you, you can tell them how you stuck up for them.... as your head gets lopped off and used as a soccer ball.

Good luck with that Chamberlain.

You have to know your bible when you discuss things with muslims. Millions are being deceived by Islam. It is evil, vile, hateful, and murderous. Ask the women in the muslim nations if they are free like Chrisitan American women. Go ahead. Most are too afraid to speak out. Women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia. Islam is a backwards, ancient cult. It needs to eradicated from the civilized world. The world will be a much safer, peaceful world.

A.Maybe you are a muslim

1. They used too.

Then they need to take a stand and put the brakes on their crazy-ass brethren who do this shit. Get back to me when they do.

Last edited:
A.Maybe you are a muslim

1. They used too.

BTW.. They still do.

A.Maybe you are a muslim

1. They used too.

What America needs is a TV show to counter anti-Islam stereotypes. I like what this guy said:

"Every day on television we are barraged by stories of a 'Muslim extremist, militant, terrorist, or insurgent'. But the stories that are missing are the countless stories of Muslim tolerance, progress, diversity, service and excellence that Bridges TV hopes to tell."

Read more here:

Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

1. They used too.

Then they need to take a stand and put the brakes on their crazy-ass brethren who do this shit. Get back to me when they do.

You really think that Muslims living here in America have any power over Muslims living in the Middle East?

1. There's this funny thing called the Atlantic Ocean. Look it up.
2. You can't reason with radicals (I should know).
3. It isn't their job to police their religion's more radical members.

Also, why are you calling me an apologist? I honestly think religion is outdated; however, it is harmless. I just don't understand the ridiculous bigotry that exists in this country. I hate radicals of all religions, but I have the intelligence to see that, just because certain members of a religion are radicals, not all of them are.

1. They used too.

You really think that Muslims living here in America have any power over Muslims living in the Middle East?

Also, why are you calling me an apologist? I honestly think religion is outdated; however, it is harmless. I just don't understand the ridiculous bigotry that exists in this country. I hate radicals of all religions, but I have the intelligence to see that, just because certain members of a religion are radicals, not all of them are.

But wait, you tell us that out of a billion Muslims, maybe 1% are nuts. That means, 990,000,000 should be able to shut the others down rather quickly.

Still waiting....

BTW.. I have a friend who is a Muslim from Niger... he has no use for the religion.. AT ALL.

But wait, you tell us that out of a billion Muslims, maybe 1% are nuts. That means, 990,000,000 should be able to shut the others down rather quickly.

Still waiting....

Did you just ignore ALL the reasons I posted? No matter how many there are, the small (but when did I say 1%) minority will never be reasoned with. If that were true, I could charge AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES with not shutting down Hitler... it's ridiculous, isn't it?

Still waiting....

Did you just ignore ALL the reasons I posted? No matter how many there are, the small (but when did I say 1%) minority will never be reasoned with. If that were true, I could charge AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES with not shutting down Hitler... it's ridiculous, isn't it?

Huh? Hitler?

Later.

Still waiting....

Huh? Hitler?

Later.

Hitler was a right-wing radical (though maybe I overestimated your intelligence).

1. They used too.

Harmless,tell that to the Ft.Hood victims families muzzie lover.The murdering muslim pig
was a American muslim who murdered in the name of islam.Still proud to hate hussein obama!

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

Why is Islam so evil? Because of its roots and its message.

It was written by a pedophile false prophet to begin with.

The Quran's main purpose is to steer people away from the truth, away from Christ.

Islam teaches that there is no "Son" or "Holy Spirit", only a false god named Allah. Thus, it is a book of lies.

All evil is the result of lies.

Hope that answers your question. :tongue:

Far too often, I hear the right criticize and complain about Islam and its various evils (?). I've never actually understood the hatred though. Would any (very intelligent, I'm sure) members of this forum like to explain why Islam is so evil. It would be... appreciated.

The Quran's main purpose is to steer people away from the truth, away from Christ.

Islam teaches that there is no "Son" or "Holy Spirit", only a false god named Allah. Thus, it is a book of lies.

So you believe that Islam is evil simply because it ISN'T Christianity? I would like to direct you to the fact that the Quran contains many (over 50?) characters written about in the bible? Also, did you know that Islam views Jesus as a prophet?

So you believe that Islam is evil simply because it ISN'T Christianity? I would like to direct you to the fact that the Quran contains many (over 50?) characters written about in the bible? Also, did you know that Islam views Jesus as a prophet?

yes shit for brains,The evil pig muhammad stole from the bible to mix lies with the truth.
I HATE hussein obama!

yes shit for brains,The evil pig muhammad stole from the bible to mix lies with the truth.
I HATE hussein obama!

Can you give me some examples of when he twisted the truth? I would honestly appreciate it. Also, why do you think Obama is a Muslim?

I HATE hussein obama!

Can you give me some examples of when he twisted the truth? I would honestly appreciate it. Also, why do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Jesus as just a prophet and not the son of God.I did not say obama is a muslim.
I HATE HUSSEIN OBAMA

Forum List

Back