Why is everyone outraged at Ivanka Trump for using her personal email?

So you can't figure out if she is a paid employee?I will wait....
`
Duh.....

After advising her father in an unofficial capacity for the first two months of his administration, she was appointed Advisor to the President, a government employee, on March 29, 2017. She takes no salary. Prior to becoming a federal employee, she used a personal email for government work. - Source
`

A president daughter?Who didn't have a server stashed in a closet?
`
It doesn't matter if she's a presidents daughter. She's a government employee, paid or unpaid. All should be treated equally. Let an investigation sort out the details.
`
Like Trump, Manafort, Flynn and others were fond of shouting: Lock her up!

Hillary is a beast ..

One of the creepest people ever in politics .

And you want to complain about the president daughter?

Do you have no shame.

`
Duh.....

After advising her father in an unofficial capacity for the first two months of his administration, she was appointed Advisor to the President, a government employee, on March 29, 2017. She takes no salary. Prior to becoming a federal employee, she used a personal email for government work. - Source
`

See she takes no salary

1. Because she is the president daughter

A president daughter?Who didn't have a server stashed in a closet?
`
It doesn't matter if she's a presidents daughter. She's a government employee, paid or unpaid. All should be treated equally. Let an investigation sort out the details.
`
Like Trump, Manafort, Flynn and others were fond of shouting: Lock her up!

Hillary is a beast ..

One of the creepest people ever in politics .

And you want to complain about the president daughter?

Do you have no shame.

attacking Hillary as creepy, while ignoring and apologizing for the disgusting degenerate in the WH?

personal attacks make for such a great defense and argument

you go girl

`
Duh.....

`

See she takes no salary

1. Because she is the president daughter
Evidently you people have said the President himself takes no salary. I guess that gets him off the hook too, no?

Did Jen, Barbara, Amy, Malia and Sasha have anything to do with this country except being a daughter?

(Well who knows anymore if they really are females)

Can Trumpeters ever tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary

FACT CHECK: Does Trump Donate All of His Presidential Salary, While Obama Donated None?

Trump Donates His Salary. But Where Does It Go?

Donald Trump donates his entire presidential salary and Melania Trump has a White House staff of only four, while President Obama donated nothing and First Lady Michelle Obama had a staff of 23.

Rating

Mixture About this rating

What's True
President Trump has so far donated his whole presidential salary to various agencies, and Michelle Obama's White House staff numbered about 23 in the latter part of her husband's administration.

What's False
President Obama donated millions of dollars to charities during his time in office, and Melania Trump's White House staff is greater than just four people.

Can Trumpeters ever tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary

FACT CHECK: Does Trump Donate All of His Presidential Salary, While Obama Donated None?

Trump Donates His Salary. But Where Does It Go?

Donald Trump donates his entire presidential salary and Melania Trump has a White House staff of only four, while President Obama donated nothing and First Lady Michelle Obama had a staff of 23.

Rating

Mixture About this rating

What's True
President Trump has so far donated his whole presidential salary to various agencies, and Michelle Obama's White House staff numbered about 23 in the latter part of her husband's administration.

What's False
President Obama donated millions of dollars to charities during his time in office, and Melania Trump's White House staff is greater than just four people.

Your links are retarded..

Obama was using tax breaks

See she takes no salary Because she is the president daughter
`
Wrong again.

“I have heard the concerns some have with my advising the president in my personal capacity while voluntarily complying with all ethics rules and I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees,” she said in a statement". - Source
`

See she takes no salary Because she is the president daughter
`
Wrong again.

“I have heard the concerns some have with my advising the president in my personal capacity while voluntarily complying with all ethics rules and I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees,” she said in a statement". - Source
`

I was wondering why your posts were so messed up..

Once in a while I figure it out

As far as the against federal law, NAW they were archived just like they are supposed to be. Just more lies and misdirection to keep the dims treason and murder off the NEWS

Yup she had her stuff done under Federal guidelines as she should. Hitlery did not.

She didn't send top secret and confidential anything on her computer. Hitlery did.

Just another thing for the lefty loons to be outraged over.

Sucks to be them.

Are we still working under the usual liberal mandate that all Conservatives / Republicans are GUILTY until proven innocent, that the burden of proof is on the accused, none of which they insist applies to Democrats?

:p

Ivanka Trump used personal account to send hundreds of emails about government business in Clinton-esque move, lawyer admits - NY Daily News

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, confirmed the presidential daughter’s private email usage but maintained she had committed no wrongdoing.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email,” Mirijanian told the Daily News. “While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”

I know its against "federal law" or whatever, and that she should have known better, but everyone is outraged and treating it like Ivanka killed someone.

Someone care to explain?
So press charges.

it's called the hypocrisy of the left, it's ok for Hillary but not anyone associated with Trump
The left has always made it clear it wasn’t okay what Hillary did. It just didn’t disqualify her as president by itself. Your hypocrisy is justifying Ivanka’s use.

So if Ivanka ran for president, the left wouldn't use this as an issue? That strains credulity.

Forum List

Back