Why is everyone outraged at Ivanka Trump for using her personal email?

As far as the against federal law, NAW they were archived just like they are supposed to be. Just more lies and misdirection to keep the dims treason and murder off the NEWS

Yup she had her stuff done under Federal guidelines as she should. Hitlery did not.

She didn't send top secret and confidential anything on her computer. Hitlery did.

Just another thing for the lefty loons to be outraged over.

Sucks to be them.

Show us the Federal Guideline that allows the use of private email accounts to conduct Federal business.

Until we have the intelligence community pour over every email like they did for Hillary, how do we know there is no classified information?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/20/po...anations/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

The emails were still captured, as required by law
Clinton:
"The vast majority of my work emails went to government employees at their government addresses, which meant they were captured and preserved immediately on the system at the State Department."
Ivanka's lawyer's spokesman:
"... no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules."

None of this was classified
Clinton:
"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material."
*An inspector general later determined there was some classified material, but it was not marked as classified when Clinton emailed it.
"... there was never classified information transmitted..."

A lot of this stuff is about weddings and yoga, logistics and scheduling
Clinton, while explaining why thousands of emails were deleted, something we are told Ivanka Trump did not do:
"I chose not to keep my private personal emails — emails about planning Chelsea's wedding or my mother's funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes."

"Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family."

Their lawyers decided which emails were personal and which were for business
Clinton:
"We went through a thorough process to identify all of my work-related emails and deliver them to the State Department. At the end, I chose not to keep my private personal emails."

Washington Post report on Ivanka Trump:
"After discovering the extent of her email use in September 2017, White House lawyers relied on Lowell, Ivanka Trump's attorney, to help review her personal emails to determine which were personal and which were official business, according to the (sources)."

Both did things other people do
Clinton:
"I saw it as a matter of convenience, and it was allowed. Others had done it. According to the State Department, which recently said Secretary (John) Kerry was the first secretary of state to rely primarily on a state.gov email account."

"Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email."

Both immediately responded to requests
Clinton:
"The State Department sent a letter to former secretaries of state, not just to me, asking for some assistance in providing any work-related emails that might be on the personal email. And what I did was to direct, you know, my counsel to conduct a thorough investigation and to err on the side of providing anything that could be connected to work. They did that, and that was my obligation. I fully fulfilled it, and then I took the unprecedented step of saying, 'Go ahead and release them, and let people see them.'"

"When concerns were raised in the press 14 months ago, Ms. Trump reviewed and verified her email use with White House Counsel and explained the issue to congressional leaders."
Now, clearly there are differences. Clinton did not use government email at all as secretary of state, whereas Trump, according to The Washington Post and her attorneys, has.
Clinton stored her emails in a private server housed in her house. Trump's are stored by Microsoft.
Clinton had to explain why thousands of her emails were deleted. All of Trump's, we are told, have been preserved.

As far as the against federal law, NAW they were archived just like they are supposed to be. Just more lies and misdirection to keep the dims treason and murder off the NEWS

Yup she had her stuff done under Federal guidelines as she should. Hitlery did not.

She didn't send top secret and confidential anything on her computer. Hitlery did.

Sucks to be them.

Show us the Federal Guideline that allows the use of private email accounts to conduct Federal business.

Until we have the intelligence community pour over every email like they did for Hillary, how do we know there is no classified information?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/ivanka-trump-hillary-clinton-email-explanations/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Clinton:
"The vast majority of my work emails went to government employees at their government addresses, which meant they were captured and preserved immediately on the system at the State Department."
"... no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules."

Clinton:
"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material."
*An inspector general later determined there was some classified material, but it was not marked as classified when Clinton emailed it.

Clinton, while explaining why thousands of emails were deleted, something we are told Ivanka Trump did not do:
"I chose not to keep my private personal emails — emails about planning Chelsea's wedding or my mother's funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes."

"Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family."

Clinton:
"We went through a thorough process to identify all of my work-related emails and deliver them to the State Department. At the end, I chose not to keep my private personal emails."

"After discovering the extent of her email use in September 2017, White House lawyers relied on Lowell, Ivanka Trump's attorney, to help review her personal emails to determine which were personal and which were official business, according to the (sources)."

Clinton:
"I saw it as a matter of convenience, and it was allowed. Others had done it. According to the State Department, which recently said Secretary (John) Kerry was the first secretary of state to rely primarily on a state.gov email account."

"Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email."

Clinton:
"The State Department sent a letter to former secretaries of state, not just to me, asking for some assistance in providing any work-related emails that might be on the personal email. And what I did was to direct, you know, my counsel to conduct a thorough investigation and to err on the side of providing anything that could be connected to work. They did that, and that was my obligation. I fully fulfilled it, and then I took the unprecedented step of saying, 'Go ahead and release them, and let people see them.'"

"When concerns were raised in the press 14 months ago, Ms. Trump reviewed and verified her email use with White House Counsel and explained the issue to congressional leaders."
Now, clearly there are differences. Clinton did not use government email at all as secretary of state, whereas Trump, according to The Washington Post and her attorneys, has.
Clinton stored her emails in a private server housed in her house. Trump's are stored by Microsoft.
Clinton had to explain why thousands of her emails were deleted. All of Trump's, we are told, have been preserved.

Look it up yourself if you are that interested.

Ivanka followed Federal guidelines when she set her computers up. Hitlery did not.

Ivanka didn't send top secret or confidential anything on her computer. Hitlery did.

There will be an investigation as we all know.

Sucks to be them.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/ivanka-trump-hillary-clinton-email-explanations/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Clinton:

Clinton:

Clinton:

Clinton:

Clinton:

Look it up yourself if you are that interested.

Ivanka followed Federal guidelines when she set her computers up. Hitlery did not.

Ivanka didn't send top secret or confidential anything on her computer. Hitlery did.

There will be an investigation as we all know.

Now you're simply making shit up to fit your narrative. Your hypocrisy is astounding but not the least bit surprising.

it's called the hypocrisy of the left, it's ok for Hillary but not anyone associated with Trump
The left has always made it clear it wasn’t okay what Hillary did. It just didn’t disqualify her as president by itself. Your hypocrisy is justifying Ivanka’s use.

No......the left along with Comey made it clear it was ok for Hillary to bleach bit and lose 30K emails and her server, because ya know, she wasn't sophisticated enough to understand the difference between private/personal and confidential/classified...…...even after being a government employee and working in politics for what? 30+years????

Your hypocrisy is justifying your own case for being an idiot

it's called the hypocrisy of the left, it's ok for Hillary but not anyone associated with Trump
Really, that’s your argument?! Couldn’t one also say that it is hypocrisy if the Right? With Hillary it was Lock Her Up and with Ivanka it’s no big deal??

What Ivanka did is not a big deal IMO but the Left is reacting to the way the Roght handled Hillaries email issues.

Really, that’s your argument?! Couldn’t one also say that it is hypocrisy if the Right? With Hillary it was Lock Her Up and with Ivanka it’s no big deal??

What Ivanka did is not a big deal IMO but the Left is reacting to the way the Roght handled Hillaries email issues.

I don't know that anyone said it was no big deal.....let's wait for the investigation first......RIGHT???

Hillary was investigated but even after finding what she did was wrong, Comey gave her a pass because, gee she wasn't smart enough to figure out what she was doing, even after 30+ years in politics......and the left still wanted her to run the country, even though she couldn't run her own life

From my understanding, Ivanka archived her emails......Hillary bleached hers...….don't you see the difference????

Ivanka Trump used personal account to send hundreds of emails about government business in Clinton-esque move, lawyer admits - NY Daily News

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, confirmed the presidential daughter’s private email usage but maintained she had committed no wrongdoing.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email,” Mirijanian told the Daily News. “While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”

I know its against "federal law" or whatever, and that she should have known better, but everyone is outraged and treating it like Ivanka killed someone.

Someone care to explain?
that is what staff is for.

I don't know that anyone said it was no big deal.....let's wait for the investigation first......RIGHT???

Hillary was investigated but even after finding what she did was wrong, Comey gave her a pass because, gee she wasn't smart enough to figure out what she was doing, even after 30+ years in politics......and the left still wanted her to run the country, even though she couldn't run her own life

From my understanding, Ivanka archived her emails......Hillary bleached hers...….don't you see the difference????
Yes the deletions are a significant difference but Hillary was called a crook and a criminal and had an FBI investigation before the deletions were known. Should we do all that for Ivanka as well?

Yes the deletions are a significant difference but Hillary was called a crook and a criminal and had an FBI investigation before the deletions were known. Should we do all that for Ivanka as well?

well since most of the left is already calling Ivanka a crook and has been since Trump took office and no investigation in play yet...….sounds like the left has jumped the gun, so to speak......as I said, let's see what actually comes of it first heh?

well since most of the left is already calling Ivanka a crook and has been since Trump took office and no investigation in play yet...….sounds like the left has jumped the gun, so to speak......as I said, let's see what actually comes of it first heh?
Nothing is going to come of it other than partisan bickering from the wingnuts

Yup, she also had an exoneration going on before an FBI investigation.

`
I had no problem with the investigation and possible prosecution of Hillary Clinton involving her emails. I will treat Ivanka trump exactly the same.

Hillary was caught red-handed engaging in major felonies that would have sent you or I to prison, and she skated and nearly became president. Am I correct to presume that you had NO PROBLEM with Hillary getting off?

`
I had no problem with the investigation and possible prosecution of Hillary Clinton involving her emails. I will treat Ivanka trump exactly the same.

Hillary was caught red-handed engaging in major felonies that would have sent you or I to prison, and she skated and nearly became president. Am I correct to presume that you had NO PROBLEM with Hillary getting off?
Just because you say she was guilty of major felonies doesn’t make it so. She was investigated by the FBI and indictment was not recommended. The DOJ under Trump could have pursued her at any time and they didn’t. That should tell you something.

`

A president daughter?

Who didn't have a server stashed in a closet?

The federal law which applies to Crooked Ivanka has to do with personal EMAIL accounts. It has nothing to do with a personal server.

Try again.

Just because you say she was guilty of major felonies doesn’t make it so.

It's against the law for a federal employee to transmit or receive classified materials through a private server. Hillary did so. Do you dispute either of these statements?

Just because you say she was guilty of major felonies doesn’t make it so.

It's against the law for a federal employee to transmit or receive classified materials through a private server. Hillary did so. Do you dispute either of these statements?
I don’t dispute either of those, but your statement is not complete. Only a couple emails were retroactively deemed classified so she didn’t knowingly transmit classified info. Her actions were deemed careless but not criminal.

Ivanka Trump used personal account to send hundreds of emails about government business in Clinton-esque move, lawyer admits - NY Daily News

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, confirmed the presidential daughter’s private email usage but maintained she had committed no wrongdoing.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email,” Mirijanian told the Daily News. “While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”

I know its against "federal law" or whatever, and that she should have known better, but everyone is outraged and treating it like Ivanka killed someone.

Someone care to explain?

Look the beach up!

Forum List

Back