Why is everyone outraged at Ivanka Trump for using her personal email?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Ivanka Trump used personal account to send hundreds of emails about government business in Clinton-esque move, lawyer admits - NY Daily News

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, confirmed the presidential daughter’s private email usage but maintained she had committed no wrongdoing.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email,” Mirijanian told the Daily News. “While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”

I know its against "federal law" or whatever, and that she should have known better, but everyone is outraged and treating it like Ivanka killed someone.

Someone care to explain?

it's called the hypocrisy of the left, it's ok for Hillary but not anyone associated with Trump

Hillary is pissed Ivanka archived all of her emails instead of using Bleach Bit....'little goody two-shoe's! :p

As far as the against federal law, NAW they were archived just like they are supposed to be. Just more lies and misdirection to keep the dims treason and murder off the NEWS

Ivanka Trump used personal account to send hundreds of emails about government business in Clinton-esque move, lawyer admits - NY Daily News

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, confirmed the presidential daughter’s private email usage but maintained she had committed no wrongdoing.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email,” Mirijanian told the Daily News. “While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”

I know its against "federal law" or whatever, and that she should have known better, but everyone is outraged and treating it like Ivanka killed someone.

Someone care to explain?
Look, I'm sure like, she didn't mean it or whatever. She's never had a single person in her life to teach her common sense, after all. She wasn't even registered to vote for her dad, and we're supposed to expect her not to engage in the EXACT SAME behavior that her dad said was illegal and should result in prison time? Come on guys.

Look, I'm sure like, she didn't mean it or whatever. She's never had a single person in her life to teach her common sense, after all. She wasn't even registered to vote for her dad, and we're supposed to expect her not to engage in the EXACT SAME behavior that her dad said was illegal and should result in prison time? Come on guys.
Wow....Ivanka used her e-mail to traffic in classified information?....Then lied about not sending classified information?....And used it to enrich herself with political payola hustles?...And then deleted 30,000 of them when they were subpoenaed?...Then smashed her computers and cell phones to try and cover her tracks, when it was discovered that she sent e-mail from a private account?

That Ivanka is one sleazy crook, huh?

It's all about deluting a crime.
It's all about lies of omission, which loberoidals excel at.

That bitch from Park ridge illionois and her moron cronys ..

..I blame daily..

This guy was right..

7QDDCT019.jpg

`
I had no problem with the investigation and possible prosecution of Hillary Clinton involving her emails. I will treat Ivanka trump exactly the same.

`
I had no problem with the investigation and possible prosecution of Hillary Clinton involving her emails. I will treat Ivanka trump exactly the same.

A president daughter?

Who didn't have a server stashed in a closet?

it's called the hypocrisy of the left, it's ok for Hillary but not anyone associated with Trump
The left has always made it clear it wasn’t okay what Hillary did. It just didn’t disqualify her as president by itself. Your hypocrisy is justifying Ivanka’s use.

Tick tock..

She is just the daughter of the president..

She is not getting a salary.

Someone care to explain?
Love the apologist rant

Hillary bad, Ivanka good. We get it.

Hypocrisy is a value for some

Forum List

Back