Why is climate science political?

It’s political because conservatives are fearful of sacrifice, that they’d somehow be compelled to ‘do without’ to address the effects of climate change.

I'd happily sacrifice all you have to prevent "climate change".
Where do I sign?

Ah true conservatism rears its head.

Others must regress so that they can live in their comfortable delusions of the past

It’s political because conservatives are fearful of sacrifice, that they’d somehow be compelled to ‘do without’ to address the effects of climate change.

Where do I sign?

Others must regress so that they can live in their comfortable delusions of the past

He wants sacrifice, so he should sacrifice. For the planet!

Where do I sign?

Actually..............conservative want simply to live in the present, which means not following the bomb throwing warmers adovcating for a return to candlelight, Flintstones type vehicles and LIttle Rascal's communication systems!!!

ING-orange-juice-concentrate_sql.jpg

Only the k00k left think EVERYBODY wants to embrace pronounced levels of gay...........

Hurry up, suckassbil! Win the race! Faster!

What if you actually had to think, suckassbil? You win at retard-rants, congratulations.

If not for the greenhouse effect, the planet would be a lot cooler. How some idiots can't see GHGs will proliferate, I have no idea, since here comes more atmospheric CO2, CH4, and H2O, bigtime.

How idiots can't see some sort of dilemma means the idiocy index is off the charts AND off the hook.

I should have gone ahead and answered this a long time ago. Sorry.

The answer is, "Because Republicans think science is a faith they don't believe in and they are in denial".

Hoped that helped.

The answer is, "Because Republicans think science is a faith they don't believe in and they are in denial".

Hoped that helped.
Trust me, you're no help.

Where do I sign?

Actually..............conservative want simply to live in the present, which means not following the bomb throwing warmers adovcating for a return to candlelight, Flintstones type vehicles and LIttle Rascal's communication systems!!!

Only the k00k left think EVERYBODY wants to embrace pronounced levels of gay...........

It is only your delusions that equate progress to something horrible that should be feared and rejected.

Hoped that helped.
Trust me, you're no help.

Trust has to be earned, and thus far you've demonstrated nothing worthy of confidence in your abilities or understandings.

OK, some context.

Joseph Fourier noted in about 1820 that by the albedo of the Earth, the planet should be much colder, and stated that something in the atmosphere was absorbing some of the outgoing heat and retaining it.

Tyndall, in 1859, did the first mapping of the absorption spectra of the the most common GHGs.

In 1896, Svante Arrhenious did the first quantative analysis, and noting the feedback of water vapor from increased CO2. His estimate of the effects of a doubling of CO2 was quite accurate, considering the science of the time.

Since that time there has been many studies on the differant affects of GHGs in the atmosphere. All have shown that it increases the heat retained in the oceans and atmosphere.

In fact, enough studies that there is not one Scientific Society, not one National Academy of Science, nor one major University anywhere in the world that denies the reality of AGW.

The largest organizetion of physicists in the world, the American Institute of Physics has this site with the history of the study of the greenhouse effect.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Still waiting for that photographic evidence of the sea level rise on the shores of the great coastal cities of the world.

It is only your delusions that equate progress to something horrible that should be feared and rejected.

Hmmmm...........lets see.......if Im the one having all the delusions, why is my side winning?

Why is it very few people are knocking down their representatives door, telling them, "SAVE THE PLANET BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"

I'll tell you why......................

Because a resounding % of the public is not near the stage of jumping off buildings like the k00ks are s0n!!! Thats why!! This shit is on nobodys radar in terms of concerns..........and nobody is about to embrace the dreams of the k00k radicals and throw away their standard of living based upon a fucking computer model.

Heres a recent photo of Bobgnote trying to advocate to his family about being aware of conservation shit................this is how this dolt gets around each day. While we are real proud of him, Im thinking most people would pass on k00k radical transportation bliss...........

lrmp_1011_21_omajestix_car_clubmini_bike-2.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting for that photographic evidence of the sea level rise on the shores of the great coastal cities of the world.

You are waiting forever, since NOBODY would leave a bunch of cameras up, for 100 years, in 1000 locations, when a new satellite comes along, every few years.

You will wait, forever, since you and the other idiots are always trying to shove a funky skeptic's montage of La Jolla, with no tidal reference points. What part of look at the sat-data is so hard to understand, even for a completely moronic wingpunk-retard?

Hey! Wingpunk. Try to get some Japanese guys, to leave their cameras up, so somebody can get a bunch of shots, like cameras don't ever get stolen or eat shit, in salt water.

Don't forget to calibrate high and low tide marks. Asshole. Show me the money.

Two good answers there... +1 and +1...

Too many left-leaning political delusions to here to list. I'm still trying to unplug enough battery chargers so that I can afford to charge my EV..

It will take a series of really major catastrophes before the willfully ignorant will see reality. And then they will blame the scientists for not telling them that this was coming. In spite of a half century of scientists doing exactly that.

It will take a series of really major catastrophes before the willfully ignorant will see reality. And then they will blame the scientists for not telling them that this was coming. In spite of a half century of scientists doing exactly that.

Wow.. I haven't heard a biblical pronouncement like that since the Burning Bush spoke to Moses... Good job..

Pray for disaster -- the fulfillment of Gorean prophesy is nigh!!

How about you answer my question as to why the warmers are forcing the Earth to play Russian Roulette with CO2 when we could be building in nuclear power?? Reverend..

Ray..........you know the catastrophes are going to have to be far, far from normal right? Like something out of that movie ( cant remember the name.......giant hurricanes all over the planet simultaneously). Anything weve seen on this planet the past 3 or 4 decades are the same things we saw 100........200 years ago. But dont take my word for it..............look at weather related disasters going back 100's of years. Its all the same shit......some far, far worse than what we see now. Flooding, typhoons..........you name it. Its all there.......but COMPLETELY IGNORED by the warmers.

Something that I think needs to be placed sharply in focus here...............

The environmental warmers consider global warming effects to be the most pressing concern of our time. But for a gigantic % of our public, its so far down the list its virtually off the list. Why? Because in 2012, there are things much more pressing in their lives and thats just the way it is. Millions upon millions are barely making it day to day just trying to stay out front with the bills and paying the mortgage. And what? Like they are going to agree to pay $600/month instead of $300/month for electricity because of what might happen 50 or 100 years from now.:eek: The whole idea is not at all grounded............"Yeah........Im ok with losing my home and my credit rating, but at least I'm saving distant generations!!!!":rock::rock::rock:

Like I said............when we get naked water skiiing on a lake in Alaska in mid January over a three week period...........or Russian kids having mega-squirt water gun battles in Siberia in February for a few weekends, some people might come off center. But not a moment sooner. Thats just the way it is. :up: This is why the dreams of the radical environmentalists will never, ever be realized........100% certainty. And think about it...........how many decades have we been hearing all this BS prediction crap and most all of it never comes to pass. People werent born yesterday as most of the radicals think.

The money chasers on the green segment of the economy get the radicals all tingly in the leg, but its a total ruse. Anybody who thinks for a single second that the future of energy is solar power and windmills is the epitome of a sucker. Natural gas is about to explode in this country. Why? Economic necessesity s0ns............thats the way it works. The suckers will continue their lifelong fantasy, which I guess is cool, but it will be nothing more than a fringe effort.

Im no scientist but I own this forum in terms of the stark realities I slam the radicals with all the time. And they hate my ass............because they know they are losing and I...........am not.:D:D

Indeed........for all the thosands of links posted up on the "consensus" science, Ive yet to see in the past three years a single link that displays one iota of evidence that the "consensus" science is mattering in the real world.

So...........who exactly is winning?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back