Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Why Timmy, why is it a better use of funds?

-Geaux
Because he knows it won't work.
On a side note, your siggy has me pissing my pants lol

-Geaux
Schumer is pretty fucking scary.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

East Germany's leader, Walter Ulbricht, once stated the same EXACT question as your thread's title.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.
Wrong. A wall will not deter the determined.
In a police chase I once drove through a chain link fence with an 8ft drop off to a lower parking lot.

You know who got away? I did because I was determined.

Thinking it will stop 99% is naive at best
We have empirical evidence that it does.

Here's How One Country Cut Immigration by 99%
I'm not going to argue with you about it. If you believe a wall would stop Mexicans by 99% your a gullible moron.
That's the extent of your evidence: none.
And your evidence? A wall in another country with a different population trying to scale it...

You want to point to anecdotal evidence from a different population and apply it to us.

You have proven over the years that you can not think for yourself so I don't expect this to be any different.

You might as well point to Europes dependence on tiny ass cars for your evidence as to why we should ban SUVs in America. Makes about as much sense

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux

East Germany's leader, Walter Ulbricht, once stated the same EXACT question as your thread's title.
Good for him

-Geaux

There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.
In a police chase I once drove through a chain link fence with an 8ft drop off to a lower parking lot.

Those are the results that Hungary is reporting, so you're blowing hot gas out your ass. Only 1% of people are as determined to get into this country as you were to get away from a cop.

You gotta winder about someone who was trying to evade the police.
I don't blow hot air faggot.
Apparently you do, because your claim is patently false.
My claim can not be false because America has no wall for you to draw evidence from.
You're just a fat stupid fuck full of shit as usual.
Now don't you have a failing GoFundMe to attend to?
So we can't look at the walls other countries have built for evidence?

That has to be one of the dumbest arguments posted to the forum this week.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Why Timmy, why is it a better use of funds?

-Geaux
Because he knows it won't work.
On a side note, your siggy has me pissing my pants lol

-Geaux
Schumer is pretty fucking scary.
Looks like a pervert. Trench coat kind of looking dude

-Geaux

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
We will have it as soon as Mexico pays for it.

Apparently the politicians have not yet agreed on how the wall-money is to be split up.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Good for him

-Geaux

.....and, eventually.......

b8accfa97f880d456dd41f9d583b5143.jpg

Those are the results that Hungary is reporting, so you're blowing hot gas out your ass. Only 1% of people are as determined to get into this country as you were to get away from a cop.

My claim can not be false because America has no wall for you to draw evidence from.

Evidence =/= undeniable proof you stupidfuck.
We have different magnets that draw people here and those people have a different mindset and goals.

It is certainly evidence that it stems the flow but to expect the same exact results when the motivations are different is just stupid

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?

Ah , the fairytale of illegals voting .
Even if illegals can't vote, their children can, and the Dims will find a way to make it legal for illegals themselves to vote.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Another fail.

I refer you to my earlier post when someone used this talking point. The same challenge applies to you

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Because democrats were forced to surrender their slaves after the Civil War, and their attempt to keep Blacks from voting didn't work because the Republicans kept passing Civil Rights legislation.....and now, Blacks are not happy with democrats, so the democrats want a new slave class from Mexico..........

Those “democrats” are today’s “republicans “. How many times you going to spin that lie about Dems .
Another Democrat lie.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Another fail.

I refer you to my earlier post when someone used this talking point. The same challenge applies to you
There is no fail. If Mexico paid for it we would have it. Even with Republican in full control it hasn't happened. I'm pretty sure the only option is when Mexico pays for it.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Another fail.

There is no fail. If Mexico paid for it we would have it. Even with Republican in full control it hasn't happened. I'm pretty sure the only option is when Mexico pays for it.
Wall Is Being Built, Mile by Mile, Slowly | National Review

Did Mexico send a check then?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Good for him

-Geaux

.....and, eventually.......

b8accfa97f880d456dd41f9d583b5143.jpg
Comparing a wall to keep foreign invaders out with a wall built by totalitarians to keep their citizens in is the mark of a douchebag.

Evidence =/= undeniable proof you stupidfuck.
We have different magnets that draw people here and those people have a different mindset and goals.

It is certainly evidence that it stems the flow but to expect the same exact results when the motivations are different is just stupid
The motivations are exactly the same: access to the easy life in Western society. Furthermore, their motivation really doesn't matter. All that matters is how easy it is for them to cross our border.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Another fail.

Wall Is Being Built, Mile by Mile, Slowly | National Review

Did Mexico send a check then?
That's replacing a wall already there. Net gain of wall 0.

Forum List

Back