Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Why Timmy, why is it a better use of funds?

-Geaux
Because he knows it won't work.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
There are on average 400 deaths of those trying to cross the border each year. If a wall would cut that down to just fifty deaths a year I consider it a great investment.

It costs about $10,000.00 to deport one person. If we lower the total amount paid only by half it would be a good deal.

There are over 600,000 backlog cases in immigration courts. If we could drop that down to even a quarter of that number it would allow for a better chance of people being treated fairly and a court date being held in a reasonable amount of time.

True less drugs would be transported over the border so for those wanting those drugs it would hurt.

Those wanting to hire illegals at slave wages would be hurt. States that require slave labor would be hurt.

All in all a win win.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
It's not a perfect solution but unarguably is would reduce crossings

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
I have no issue with the cost as I feel it would be good use of my tax paying dollars

-Geaux

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.
Wrong. A wall will not deter the determined.
In a police chase I once drove through a chain link fence with an 8ft drop off to a lower parking lot.

You know who got away? I did because I was determined.

Thinking it will stop 99% is naive at best

Those are the results that Hungary is reporting, so you're blowing hot gas out your ass. Only 1% of people are as determined to get into this country as you were to get away from a cop.

You gotta wonder about someone who was trying to evade the police.

Last edited:

None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

Where are you going to find a 30 ft ladder? How are you going to get it to the wall? Are are you going to climb over before the border patrol arrives?

As usual, your argument is full of holes.

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
The most expensive component of defending the border is manpower, and the wall reduces the amount of manpower required. You want to increase the amount of manpower.

Actually, you don't, but I'm trying to give you credit for actually being interested in controlling illegal immigration.

It's wrong because trump promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall. Since Mexico won't pay, then he should have set a few billion aside for it that was earmarked for the billionaires during the latest republican tax cut. The billionaires that own him could have sacrificed a few billion.

10 ft is not a wall.
And there are things you can top the wall with to make it even more difficult. If those devices get altered you repair them. Inspect the wall daily vs playing catch and release daily.

The logical choice is fucking obvious
All the arguments of the open borders douchebags require no one to be manning the wall. They are stupid at face value.

Why Timmy, why is it a better use of funds?

-Geaux
Because he knows it won't work.
On a side note, your siggy has me pissing my pants lol

-Geaux

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
It costs Democrats votes.

It's wrong because trump promised us that Mexico would pay for it. Since Mexico won't pay, then he should have set a few billion aside for it that was earmarked for the billionaires during that the latest republican tax cut.
So you support the wall if it is funded by Mexico?

-Geaux

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.
In a police chase I once drove through a chain link fence with an 8ft drop off to a lower parking lot.

Those are the results that Hungary is reporting, so you're blowing hot gas out your ass. Only 1% of people are as determined to get into this country as you were to get away from a cop.

You gotta winder about someone who was trying to evade the police.
I don't blow hot air faggot.

-Geaux

The cost of not having a wall...where we have to worry every time left wing asshats like you create invasions of thousands of illegal aliens to cross our border without that wall...

We have empirical evidence that it does.

Here's How One Country Cut Immigration by 99%

Apparently you do, because your claim is patently false.

I'm not going to argue with you about it. If you believe a wall would stop Mexicans by 99% your a gullible moron.

It's wrong because trump promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall. Since Mexico won't pay, then he should have set a few billion aside for it that was earmarked for the billionaires during the latest republican tax cut. The billionaires that own him could have sacrificed a few billion.
I wouldn't have a problem with that. They are the ones who have been defending illegal immigration.

I'm not going to argue with you about it. If you believe a wall would stop Mexicans by 99% your a gullible moron.
That's the extent of your evidence: none.

Apparently you do, because your claim is patently false.
My claim can not be false because America has no wall for you to draw evidence from.
You're just a fat stupid fuck full of shit as usual.
Now don't you have a failing GoFundMe to attend to?

Forum List

Back