Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

Because democrats were forced to surrender their slaves after the Civil War, and their attempt to keep Blacks from voting didn't work because the Republicans kept passing Civil Rights legislation.....and now, Blacks are not happy with democrats, so the democrats want a new slave class from Mexico..........

Those “democrats” are today’s “republicans “. How many times you going to spin that lie about Dems .

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
Definitely it's 'D.'

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas
First you would have to get a visa to enter Canada.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example of Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what the snowflakes truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.

Last edited:
If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Like that’s hard? By the way , Canada takes in lots of immigrants from those scary countries where terrorists come from . Where’s the Canada wall?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux

Because democrats were forced to surrender their slaves after the Civil War, and their attempt to keep Blacks from voting didn't work because the Republicans kept passing Civil Rights legislation.....and now, Blacks are not happy with democrats, so the democrats want a new slave class from Mexico..........

Those “democrats” are today’s “republicans “. How many times you going to spin that lie about Dems .

No....the democrats are still the party of racism. They are now the home of racists of all skin colors....

What is so silly is the reich totally ignores the largest immigration problem is expired visa's. There are more of them than people crossing without permission or documentation.
So what? One problem at a time.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.

Ah , the fairytale of illegals voting .

Like that’s hard? By the way , Canada takes in lots of immigrants from those scary countries where terrorists come from . Where’s the Canada wall?

And their crime rate is going up.......

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated in 1886, moron. The plaque was added 17 years later. It has no connection to the reason the statue was built.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
It's not a perfect solution but unarguably is would reduce crossings

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
How high is a preprogrammed drones salary? How many bathroom breaks does he need? How much gas for an 8 hour shift? Does he need a college educated driver who also requires an absurd salary?

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

Or you can do like you do here…say you’re a student, enroll in a college, then simply never show up to the class or when your visa expires.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
Wrong again, shit for brains. Why would we ignore 60% of the problem? Enforcement is 100 times harder and more expensive than keeping them out in the first place. you know that, of course, which is why decent people rightly conclude that you're a lying traitorous douchebag.

Or you can do like you do here…say you’re a student, enroll in a college, then simply never show up to the class or when your visa expires.
Why would a foreigner who's able to get into an American university not go once they are admitted?

Also, how many Mexican peasants how have a 4th grade education do you imagine can get admitted to Harvard or Yale?

You're a special kind of stupid.

I find this compelling.

-Geaux
--------

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

A bipartisan effort resulted in a wall that has cut the number of illegal immigrant apprehensions to a 10th of what it was in 2006.

President Donald Trump’s promise to build a wall along our Southern border will save countless innocent lives. Our Border Patrol agents have seen firsthand the success of a border wall in Yuma, Ariz. — which serves as a prime example of how investments in personnel, technology and a border wall can turn the tide against a flood of illegal immigration and secure our homeland.

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
How's Mexico's payment schedule coming along? Remember? We're not paying for the Wall, Mexico is.
You seem REALLY hung up on this talking point yet you ignore the VAST MAJORITY who say they would have no problem paying a bit more in taxes to happily pay for it.

I CHALLENGE YOU to create a thread asking if people would be willing to pay a bit more in taxes if it ment that a REAL WALL got built along our entire border.

I know you wont because you know what the results would be and then your dumbass talking point would be rendered useless

None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
It's not a perfect solution but unarguably is would reduce crossings

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
How high is a preprogrammed drones salary? How many bathroom breaks does he need? How much gas for an 8 hour shift? Does he need a college educated driver who also requires an absurd salary?

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

Clearly you do not. Drones don’t fly themselves….someone monitors what they see…for just one thing.

How much time do you spend thinking about illegal immigration in a day? Whatever it is…it’s too much.

The blob tells you your enemy is down there; you’re dumb enough to believe it. That is all.
That is the reason there is a supposed immigration crisis in the nation.

Essentially the same number people crossing today were crossing 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30, years ago….50 years ago; Somehow we managed to build the greatest society on the planet. Ever. But now you’re told there is a problem with a group of people who, by and large, are just here to do menial labor for little money…and you guys believe it.

Damn
You
Are
Stupid.

There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.
Wrong. A wall will not deter the determined.
In a police chase I once drove through a chain link fence with an 8ft drop off to a lower parking lot.

You know who got away? I did because I was determined.

Thinking it will stop 99% is naive at best

The shear volume of your idiocy is difficult to comprehend. Why would Canada need a wall? How many Americans do you know who are dying to get into Canada?

The fact that Canada has a stupid immigration policy doesn't mean we have to follow. Canada is paying the price for admitting the Muslim savages.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
How's Mexico's payment schedule coming along? Remember? We're not paying for the Wall, Mexico is.
You mean like if you want to keep your doctor.........

-Geaux

Forum List

Back