Why is Africa so poor?

Something everyone has overlooked - my buddy is a PHD who spent years in Africa in the piece corps, and speaks several African languages. We spoke at length about the degenerated aspects of Africans - I was curious:
Voodoo - every culture who embraces magic is fucked - the africans are ingrossed in it! They have no faith ( the substance of things hoped for ) in themselves, and no trust in their fellow man - so they don't realize any synergistic benefits. Since they don't posess a collective, and havn't from the dawn of time - they are in a degenerate state, poorer, sicker, dumber, and more superstitious!

Perhaps there should be a movement by Afro-Americans and Afro-Europeans to return to their homeland and lend assistance to establish a better life for all their people..

they won't get any affirmative action there but they will still be blaming whitey

... and they'd have to give up their obama phone...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Voodoo - every culture who embraces magic is fucked - the africans are ingrossed in it! They have no faith ( the substance of things hoped for ) in themselves, and no trust in their fellow man - so they don't realize any synergistic benefits. Since they don't posess a collective, and havn't from the dawn of time - they are in a degenerate state, poorer, sicker, dumber, and more superstitious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

You keep finding new ways to be an idiot.

Why is Africa so poor? Does the Bell curve explain it??? There's twice as many people in Africa making a combined 2 trillion dollars of GDP(PPP).

They tolorate murderous leaders that give their different countries natural resources away to white men for a few pennies on the dollar.

You know, Huggy, you are mostly right. Only they don't care who they sell their country's resources to as long as they can pay.

I'd bet they would be willing to sell to blacks, if there actually were any black governed countries that could pay the price.

The fact is, for whatever reason, blacks seem incapable of governing themselves: For example, South Africa

OK South Africa, post apartheid is a young government and SA has unique problems.
Let's move focus closer to home and even the playing field. One need look no further than Hispaniola. Explain that one to me.

I don't know about bell curves. I would like to think that all races have a pretty much equal potential for intelligence. Culture, health and environment seem to affect IQ. There are some truly brilliant blacks out there. Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Spike Lee, Sean Combs, Bill Cosby, Condi Rice... What is different about these people? None were born to successful families, none were selected by government to succeed, but they did. Why? And why aren't they heroes and role models?

Forum List

Back