Why is Africa so poor?

In ancient times, way back when Germanic/Celtic/Slavic Europe was a poverty ridden shithole ruled by tribes of ignorant WHITE savages (my people) and Black Africa was the center of learning and great wealth...

...was that because my White people are smarter than Africans?

Just wondering.

Im Mideval times, back when Europeans governments amounted to villages the size of postage stamps and the peasants still didn't know enough not to shit in their water supplies, back when they couldnt understand why they had Tiphoid Fever empidemics every fucking year, back meanwhile while the Islamic world was on the cutting edge of medicine, mathematics engineering and astronmy....

...was that because White People had higher IQs than Moslems?

I don't know boys... for a bunch of White Boys ya'll seem to be dragging down our Honkey IQ collective bell curve.

Are ya'll really entirely sure ya'll ain't got some surprises tucked into your genetic woodpiles?

Cause ya'll seem to be even dumber than most hip-hoppers I know.

:lol:

Last edited:
In ancient times, way back when Germanic/Celtic/Slavic Europe was a poverty ridden shithole ruled by tribes of ignorant WHITE savages (my people) and Black Africa was the center of learning and great wealth...
Greece,Persia, Rome and Egypt may have been centers of learning and great wealth, but sub-Saharan Africa?!,

Greece,Persia, Rome and Egypt may have been centers of learning and great wealth, but sub-Saharan Africa?!,

Why wasn't sub-saharan africa not a center of learning and great wealth?

cops, teachers, bank tellers and members of the military tend to have average (or slightly above) intelligence for their populations. can you imagine having to deal with the logical deficit of an IQ 75 cop or bank teller in Africa?

the reason Africa is so poor is because they lack the human capital to fill everyday jobs with competent people.

Yes, competent people like this 15 year old electronics geek Kelvin Doe from Sierre Leone. Growing up in slum conditions, he has taught himself how to build electronic devices by salvaging discarded parts from the trash and wiring them back together to create something useful. He makes generators, batteries, transmitters etc. to help run a Sierre Leone radio station, where he works as a DJ, in a city that turns the power on only once a week.

While the video portrays him as a prodigy, I doubt that he’s any more cognitively talented than the typical American college-bound high-schooler. I can only imagine how wealthy African countries would be if people like Kelvin were a common occurrence within black populations instead of scarcer than a hen’s tooth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY&feature=g-logo]Self-taught African Teen Wows M.I.T. - YouTube[/ame]

There could be a connection with being totally phuked by Eurpean powers for centuries, then broken up into unmanageable parts by guess who.

Before the Europeans tried to impose civilization on the African barbarians they were eating each other. Since the Europeans gave up on their mission the African barbarians have resumed eating each other.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4]Aircraft Maker to Make A Test Run - YouTube[/ame]

too bad I couldnt find the full length clip where he actually tried to take off! and the part where they sawed off a section so that it would fit in the truck was pretty funny too

One thing they know how to get money from stupid american whites,thats for damn sure.Cause American Blacks aren't that dumb,they dont give their hard earned money to the mother country. They let you dumb azzes do it.So keep on giving and crying about it.

[They don't all get a free education like us. You make it seem like they have the same opportunities as American children, but in reality they don't. Education's no walk in the park when most of the continent is littered with conflict( including civil wars), hunger, and deadly climates. Before you just assume they'er just stupid or lazy you should know they don't have it easy in the U.S. like you.

Blacks in america get a free education and all the benefits of affirmative action. And yet most blacks are failures. How do you explain that?

[They don't all get a free education like us. You make it seem like they have the same opportunities as American children, but in reality they don't. Education's no walk in the park when most of the continent is littered with conflict( including civil wars), hunger, and deadly climates. Before you just assume they'er just stupid or lazy you should know they don't have it easy in the U.S. like you.

Blacks in america get a free education and all the benefits of affirmative action. And yet most blacks are failures. How do you explain that?

How do YOU explain YOU being a complete failure?

There are a plenty of very wealthy people in Africa. It is the people that are poor. The reason is simple. Africa is a resource rich continent and as such those in power do not need the people.

Yup - africa can only make money by selling it's minerals. The leaders do the selling and they keep the money. The ordinary african people don't produce anything and they never will. They simply don't have the brains to build the factories that produce cars or computers. They can't even run a large scale farm. Africans will always be poor.

Honestly, I want Africa to become rich and advance into the 21st century.

I just somehow doubt most of it will.

How can they?. Wealth is people with technical skills and blacks don't have the brains for that. Africa will always be a failure.

There are a plenty of very wealthy people in Africa. It is the people that are poor. The reason is simple. Africa is a resource rich continent and as such those in power do not need the people.

Yup - africa can only make money by selling it's minerals. The leaders do the selling and they keep the money. The ordinary african people don't produce anything and they never will. They simply don't have the brains to build the factories that produce cars or computers. They can't even run a large scale farm. Africans will always be poor.

When was the last time YOU built a factory, produced a car or computer, or ran a large farm? When? Is your advanced degree in Physcis, or Engineering?

Forum List

Back