Think Black!

Last edited:

Where does it say "Buy Black Only" on that site? It cracks me up that you were on this site by the way given your past respect for the black community. Looking for a BBC?

If he don't buy from me I ain't a gonna buy from him.. it's just that simple I gonna buy white.

point out where it says buy Jewish only? huh?

Where does it say "Buy Black Only" on that site? It cracks me up that you were on this site by the way given your past respect for the black community. Looking for a BBC?

If he don't buy from me I ain't a gonna buy from him.. it's just that simple I gonna buy white.

Who are you kidding. Wal-Mart only sells yellow. (Chinese) You can't afford white.

Regards from Rosie

Who are you kidding. Wal-Mart only sells yellow. (Chinese) You can't afford white.

Regards from Rosie

I don't do Walmart sorry ignorant twat but you lose again.

May I interest you in a Chik-fil-A sandwich?

You do realize Blacks are a huge Portion of Chik-Fil_A customer base right?

Par for the course here. It's ok for Blacks to push for Blacks to only buy from Blacks.

But don't dare have white suggest the same, or they are racists assholes.

Hmmmm

Par for the course here. It's ok for Blacks to push for Blacks to only buy from Blacks.

Hmmmm

That is some interesting internal dialog you have going on there.

Hmmmm

:lol::lol::lol:

Buy white, it's only right. :D

I don't do Walmart sorry ignorant twat but you lose again.

My increase in rep for my post says you do. Who are you trying to fool here? LOL

Regards from Rosie

Not you. You'll have to provide a link to prove where I shop or remain an ignorant twat!

You are so important that where you shop is posted online?

By golly, it is!

Dollar General | Save Time. Save Money. Every day!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back