Why is Africa so poor?

Africa isnt real. It's just words. Why are the majority of people who live in that geographic region poor? I dunno. Probably because they lack liberty as is usually the case.

Last edited:
I don't think the cause of African poverty is endemic to Africa. To assert why would elicit howls of righteous indignation from the politically-correct police.

Perhaps there should be a movement by Afro-Americans and Afro-Europeans to return to their homeland and lend assistance to establish a better life for all their people..

cops, teachers, bank tellers and members of the military tend to have average (or slightly above) intelligence for their populations. can you imagine having to deal with the logical deficit of an IQ 75 cop or bank teller in Africa?

the reason Africa is so poor is because they lack the human capital to fill everyday jobs with competent people.

Wealth is people with technical skills - engineers, doctors, auto technicians, farmers, computer scientists etc. This requires brains that blacks don't have. Blacks are purely verbal people - they can talk but they can't make things or grow things or fix things.

cops, teachers, bank tellers and members of the military tend to have average (or slightly above) intelligence for their populations. can you imagine having to deal with the logical deficit of an IQ 75 cop or bank teller in Africa?

the reason Africa is so poor is because they lack the human capital to fill everyday jobs with competent people.

Yes.

The average IQ in sub-Sarahan Africa is "retarded." Seriously. At least by the white standard. It's probably a fine level of intelligence for surviving in an environment in which nobody has to plan ahead for winter.

Africa needs to rid their country of white,oriental.They were living alright until whites came to their country and tried to change their way of living.Look how much success white people had with the native Americans,the Black population.Whats going to happen is white people will be taken over and changed to the winning race.Can you imagine an Black acting white.LOL

Africa needs to rid their country of white,oriental.They were living alright until whites came to their country and tried to change their way of living.Look how much success white people had with the native Americans,the Black population.Whats going to happen is white people will be taken over and changed to the winning race.Can you imagine an Black acting white.LOL

mmm an interesting sorta thing to say but I'm not sure why you said it..

there are governments in Africa that have huge wealth, but the people are poor. does thus tell you anything? First they were fucked by the Europeans, now they are fucked by their own people.

Why is Arkansas so poor and Connecticut so wealthy?

Why is Africa so poor?

Centrally planned economies, no guaranteed individual freedoms and no reasonable system of justice. They either embrace tyrants or anarchy. Either extreme results in poverty.

Yes.

The average IQ in sub-Sarahan Africa is "retarded." Seriously. .

Wow, only double yours.

Perhaps there should be a movement by Afro-Americans and Afro-Europeans to return to their homeland and lend assistance to establish a better life for all their people..

Their people? Africans are not my people, there is a big difference between where your ancestors lived and where you live. I just don't think it makes sense to send people to countries they know nothing about. People left their countries in the past for a reason, whether they didn't like it there or forced out that's history. People today wouldn't be likely to fit in or like it there. I don't know what kind of point Matthew is trying to make about people who don't even live there.

Last edited:
There could be a connection with being totally phuked by Eurpean powers for centuries, then broken up into unmanageable parts by guess who.

Their people? Africans are not my people, there is a big difference between where your ancestors lived and where you live. I just don't think it makes sense to send people to countries they know nothing about. People left their countries in the past for a reason, whether they didn't like it there or forced out that's history. People today wouldn't be likely to fit in or like it there. I don't know what kind of point Matthew is trying to make about people who don't even live there.

Well, to be honest, I had a bevy of members on the USMB ( as recruits) in mind when I wrote that post. In retrospect I doubt they would be of much value in either location as they mostly deal in race baiting and frivolous insults in regards to Republicans and "white people" in general.

but .. the concept of African Americans taking an active roll in the restoration and economic growth of various African nations could be an interesting discussion, I'm thinkin..

Why is Africa so poor? Does the Bell curve explain it??? There's twice as many people in Africa making a combined 2 trillion dollars of GDP(PPP).

I'm not sure I don't to live there and it seems neither do you. Have you ever been to Africa, do you know what kind of difficulties they go through? It looks a lot like your blaming the people for their governments choices and failures. Maybe you should take a look at how much power the people actually have over their government and economy. You may live America, but they don't. unless you actually take their limitations in to consideration, you have no idea how things work there. I highly doubt someone who's freedom was given to them could understand or survive their hardships. They can't do much when their government has massive armies, tanks, and little resistance while other countries got their freedom from a time when technology wasn't at its deadliest.

Forum List

Back