Why immigrants are no threat to GOP jobs.

Formerly good paying jobs like meatpacking and construction now are being done by illegals. I mean, who wouldn't hire someone who will work for less?

For some reason, our government seems preoccupied with making American life a "race to the bottom" by providing much more labor than the jobs available.

Mark
How many times has Obama made a visited to Chicago and talk to Blacks??None. But he has like now in Vegas, make many visits to Hispanic area to talk. He do not care about the black brother and sisters that elected him.

wow, you see how all the people means nothing to him. He just want's to dig at the gop. and they are still, Illegal immigrants.

like hell they aren't a risk, Legal American citizens are having a hard finding jobs. but what do you care.

You are really sick with hate. It's UGLY. Is your life that miserable?

Educated Democrats can find jobs. I wish I could say the same about Republicans, but they think education is for snobs. That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants. Course, they also terrified of Ebola, Isis, terrorists in your back yard, business not having enough money and .........don't forget "Obama" and "refugee children" and........well, so much we can't spend the rest of the day naming everything Republicans are terrified of. Gay marriage, vaccines,..............
That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants.

and yet they have lived out here with them for decades....sometimes marrying them......having kids.....what fear can drive you to do....amazing....
It's not me who drive Republicans into being terrified with fear. It's their leaders. silly. Just take a look at the last three days leading up to the last election. Ebola, Isis, scary children. The day after the election? Nothing.
what you just said has nothing to do with what i said.....and Dean i bet many Lefties living in the areas in question had concerns about Ebola just as well as any Righty......and scary children?.....the people in Murrieta are not exactly Right wingers.....

wow, you see how all the people means nothing to him. He just want's to dig at the gop. and they are still, Illegal immigrants.

like hell they aren't a risk, Legal American citizens are having a hard finding jobs. but what do you care.

Educated Democrats can find jobs. I wish I could say the same about Republicans, but they think education is for snobs. That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants. Course, they also terrified of Ebola, Isis, terrorists in your back yard, business not having enough money and .........don't forget "Obama" and "refugee children" and........well, so much we can't spend the rest of the day naming everything Republicans are terrified of. Gay marriage, vaccines,..............

Immigrants? Who is afraid of immigrants? It is illegal aliens that the objection is about. All your other sarcastic remarks there is justification for objecting to. It isn't just a GOP thing either. There are many sane Democrats that object to those same things.
There are many sane Democrats that object to those same things.

Dean thinks that 90% of the Democrats/Liberals think like he does.............the other 10% are those darn Blue Dogs......they might as well be Republicans.....

First of all, Republicans don't do menial labor. Like picking fruit and vegetables.

The only time they do lawns is when they live in a house without wheels.

The jobs that immigrants with degrees do, most Republicans aren't qualified for. You can bet near zero immigrants with degrees believe the earth is 6,000 years old, that science is a faith and evolution a lie. Would you trust anyone with technology who has such ridiculous and primitive beliefs and an obvious lack of education?

Red State governors going to Blue States begging for workers kind of proves it. If they thought you could teach the GOP base, they would. So why won't they? Why don't Republicans teach their own? It's obvious. They don't believe the GOP base is worth teaching. Can anyone prove different?

Where do I even start? Republican Americans don't do blue collared jobs? Since when? Most Americans whether they be Republicans or Democrats don't pick crops for a living but so what? There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign workers. Most illegals aren't picking crops anyway. They are doing jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage. Millions of Americans regardless of their party affiliation mow their own laws. WTH are you talking about?

Why do you keep mentioning Republican Americans? Since when aren't Americans regardless of their party affiliation not qualified to do most any job in this country?

Your apparent hatred of the GOP is so far gone that you are making all kinds of stupid, untruthful and hateful remarks about them. Geez, seek some counseling, will you?
Old Glory.....meet Dean.....you aint seen nothing yet....you want to talk about an obsession?....this guy blames Republicans if his car gets dirty.....

Immigrants? Who is afraid of immigrants? It is illegal aliens that the objection is about. All your other sarcastic remarks there is justification for objecting to. It isn't just a GOP thing either. There are many sane Democrats that object to those same things.

Oh please. Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics, gay and a host of other groups. Not just illegals. And you call yourself "Oldglory"? Say, you aren't one of those right wing idiots who believe Lincoln must have been a confederate because he was a Republican are you?

Dean thinks that 90% of the Democrats/Liberals think like he does.............the other 10% are those darn Blue Dogs......they might as well be Republicans.....
Not everyone who is not a Blue Dog Conservative in the Democratic Party is a liberal dipshit. However, there are zero liberals in the GOP. And that 10% who isn't white aren't all black. No, that group includes all Republicans who don't consider themselves white including a few blacks, a few Hispanics, a few Indians and so on.

Not everyone who is not a Blue Dog Conservative in the Democratic Party is a liberal dipshit. However, there are zero liberals in the GOP. And that 10% who isn't white aren't all black. No, that group includes all Republicans who don't consider themselves white including a few blacks, a few Hispanics, a few Indians and so on.
whatever Dean.......

democrats are terrified of a stop on abortion, traditional marriage, fox news, sarah palin, true conservatives, God, faith and family, gun rights, Bush, Reagan's legacy, Rush, Mark and Glen, school vouchers, responsibility for yourself, blacks leaving the plantation, terrorism, creation, the Bible, Church,the Constituation,etc...

Oh please. Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics, gay and a host of other groups. Not just illegals. And you call yourself "Oldglory"? Say, you aren't one of those right wing idiots who believe Lincoln must have been a confederate because he was a Republican are you?

Conservatives do not hate anyone except dangerous, usual idiots like yourself who are a threat to the USA. If you don't like it here go to the Middle East or China. You left wingers throw this word hate around so often it doesn't mean anything. We disagree with your ignorant and destructive policies and lifestyles.

hey dipshit more Americans consider themselves Conservative than Liberal.

Conservatives do not hate anyone except dangerous, usual idiots like yourself who are a threat to the USA. If you don't like it here go to the Middle East or China. You left wingers throw this word hate around so often it doesn't mean anything. We disagree with your ignorant and destructive policies and lifestyles.

But you agree with moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. You agree that school lunches need to be cut. You agree that protecting BP is more important that fixing our Gulf. You agree that women should get paid less than what men are paid for the same work. You agree that moving American factories to China is a good thing. You agree that health care is a bad thing. You agree that minimum wage is a mistake.

Those are GOP policies so you must agree. Right?

hey dipshit more Americans consider themselves Conservative than Liberal.
So what? There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. It's a coalition, not 90% white like Republicans.

Whose the dipshit now?

8-23-12-1.png

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

But you agree with moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. You agree that school lunches need to be cut. You agree that protecting BP is more important that fixing our Gulf. You agree that women should get paid less than what men are paid for the same work. You agree that moving American factories to China is a good thing. You agree that health care is a bad thing. You agree that minimum wage is a mistake.

strawmen,all.

its not cons who get jealous of others money and want to redistribute wealth.
Moron. But Bush Tax Cuts already redistributed the wealth to the top 1%. The ever widening wage gap insures it stays that way. And Republicans watching millions of jobs move to China certainly didn't help. What is wrong with you? How did you get so damn brain washed?

strawmen,all.
So you couldn't name any either? Got it.

The Op must not work, that is why he could give a shit less about adding MILLIONS of people into an economy that can't support the LEGAL citizens with jobs. He used the Gop because that is where his hate runs deep. He's actually happy to see people worrying over this. Don't think he isn't

its not cons who get jealous of others money and want to redistribute wealth.
Moron. But Bush Tax Cuts already redistributed the wealth to the top 1%. The ever widening wage gap insures it stays that way. And Republicans watching millions of jobs move to China certainly didn't help. What is wrong with you? How did you get so damn brain washed?

The Bush tax cuts lowered the income tax rates on ALL groups except those making already paying 0%. Now, the only increase demanded is on the higher brackets. Sounds to me like that's a redistribution to the lower end.

First of all, Republicans don't do menial labor. Like picking fruit and vegetables.

The only time they do lawns is when they live in a house without wheels.

The jobs that immigrants with degrees do, most Republicans aren't qualified for. You can bet near zero immigrants with degrees believe the earth is 6,000 years old, that science is a faith and evolution a lie. Would you trust anyone with technology who has such ridiculous and primitive beliefs and an obvious lack of education?

Red State governors going to Blue States begging for workers kind of proves it. If they thought you could teach the GOP base, they would. So why won't they? Why don't Republicans teach their own? It's obvious. They don't believe the GOP base is worth teaching. Can anyone prove different?
You are a pos lying retard. Stfu.

Forum List

Back