Why immigrants are no threat to GOP jobs.

R

rdean

First of all, Republicans don't do menial labor. Like picking fruit and vegetables.

The only time they do lawns is when they live in a house without wheels.

The jobs that immigrants with degrees do, most Republicans aren't qualified for. You can bet near zero immigrants with degrees believe the earth is 6,000 years old, that science is a faith and evolution a lie. Would you trust anyone with technology who has such ridiculous and primitive beliefs and an obvious lack of education?

Red State governors going to Blue States begging for workers kind of proves it. If they thought you could teach the GOP base, they would. So why won't they? Why don't Republicans teach their own? It's obvious. They don't believe the GOP base is worth teaching. Can anyone prove different?

First of all, Republicans don't do menial labor. Like picking fruit and vegetables.

The jobs that immigrants with degrees do, most Republicans aren't qualified for. You can bet near zero immigrants with degrees believe the earth is 6,000 years old, that science is a faith and evolution a lie. Would you trust anyone with technology who has such ridiculous and primitive beliefs and an obvious lack of education?

Red State governors going to Blue States begging for workers kind of proves it. If they thought you could teach the GOP base, they would. So why won't they? Why don't Republicans teach their own? It's obvious. They don't believe the GOP base is worth teaching. Can anyone prove different?

Why immigrants are no threat to GOP jobs.

Illegals are a threat to low skill Democrat jobs.
So why does Obama want to legalize millions who compete
with low-skilled blacks?

True. The illegals pose no threat to republican jobs. It's the low level unskilled worker that the immigrant directly threatens. It's the black teenager looking for his first job. In Chicago the unemployment among the black young is 92%. New study finds 92 percent of black male teens are unemployed - FOX 32 News Chicago Do democrats want it 100%? Nationwide, the black teen unemployment rate is 43%. Black Teen Unemployment Rate Rises To 43 Percent In February

Immigrants with degrees aren't flooding across our border. It's the illiterate, the menial laborers. The replacement population for black people. It's the gang bangers the sneak across. The fighters to challenge the Crips and Bloods.

I have several degrees. Not once has a potential employer asked me how old the earth is. Not once. My son has more degrees than I have. Recruiters contact him daily to lure him to a new company. His field is computer science and information technology. Not once has he been asked his views on evolution.

I usually do not respond to your nonsense. I don't feed trolls. But obama's deliberate hostile action against the most vulnerable of Americans demanded a statement.

Oh come on guys. Republicans don't care if black teens work. Republicans only want them for target practice.

Oh come on guys. Republicans don't care if black teens work. Republicans only want them for target practice.

And neither do you obviously.
I've said it a hundred times,these beaners wont hurt me in anyway.
In fact I'll be able to exploit them with even greater ease than I do now.
This hurts low income wage earners..IOW Dems.

wow, you see how all the people means nothing to him. He just want's to dig at the gop. and they are still, Illegal immigrants.

like hell they aren't a risk, Legal American citizens are having a hard finding jobs. but what do you care.

You are really sick with hate. It's UGLY. Is your life that miserable?

Formerly good paying jobs like meatpacking and construction now are being done by illegals. I mean, who wouldn't hire someone who will work for less?

For some reason, our government seems preoccupied with making American life a "race to the bottom" by providing much more labor than the jobs available.

Mark

Formerly good paying jobs like meatpacking and construction now are being done by illegals. I mean, who wouldn't hire someone who will work for less?

For some reason, our government seems preoccupied with making American life a "race to the bottom" by providing much more labor than the jobs available.

Mark

I watched machine shop jobs go from around 2% mexican in the eighties to around 70% now.
Thats what these liberals dont understand,it's not the initial immigrants that take the better paying jobs,it's their children. Leaving long standing Americans out in the cold.
But as I've said,it doesnt mean shit to me,I'm retired and have no kids.
Those who have children should be very concerned about their future...or lack thereof.

1) I grow and pick my own vegetables.
2) Illegals will take jobs from American blacks who are already struggling.
3) Illegals will also compete with Democrats for Welfare checks and other free stuff.

This is Cloward Piven right down the line. The influx of millions of people suddenly on the dole is supposed to overwhelm the system and cause it to fail. Exactly what Cloward Piven said long ago.

wow, you see how all the people means nothing to him. He just want's to dig at the gop. and they are still, Illegal immigrants.

like hell they aren't a risk, Legal American citizens are having a hard finding jobs. but what do you care.

Educated Democrats can find jobs. I wish I could say the same about Republicans, but they think education is for snobs. That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants. Course, they also terrified of Ebola, Isis, terrorists in your back yard, business not having enough money and .........don't forget "Obama" and "refugee children" and........well, so much we can't spend the rest of the day naming everything Republicans are terrified of. Gay marriage, vaccines,..............

Educated Democrats can find jobs. I wish I could say the same about Republicans, but they think education is for snobs. That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants. Course, they also terrified of Ebola, Isis, terrorists in your back yard, business not having enough money and .........don't forget "Obama" and "refugee children" and........well, so much we can't spend the rest of the day naming everything Republicans are terrified of. Gay marriage, vaccines,..............
That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants.

and yet they have lived out here with them for decades....sometimes marrying them......having kids.....what fear can drive you to do....amazing....

That's why Republicans are terrified of immigrants.

and yet they have lived out here with them for decades....sometimes marrying them......having kids.....what fear can drive you to do....amazing....
It's not me who drive Republicans into being terrified with fear. It's their leaders. silly. Just take a look at the last three days leading up to the last election. Ebola, Isis, scary children. The day after the election? Nothing.

Immigrants? Who is afraid of immigrants? It is illegal aliens that the objection is about. All your other sarcastic remarks there is justification for objecting to. It isn't just a GOP thing either. There are many sane Democrats that object to those same things.

Where do I even start? Republican Americans don't do blue collared jobs? Since when? Most Americans whether they be Republicans or Democrats don't pick crops for a living but so what? There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign workers. Most illegals aren't picking crops anyway. They are doing jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage. Millions of Americans regardless of their party affiliation mow their own laws. WTH are you talking about?

Why do you keep mentioning Republican Americans? Since when aren't Americans regardless of their party affiliation not qualified to do most any job in this country?

Your apparent hatred of the GOP is so far gone that you are making all kinds of stupid, untruthful and hateful remarks about them. Geez, seek some counseling, will you?

Hispanics are and fast becoming a vast voting system and will change laws and eventually take Omaba's job and American will become Northern Mexico. With all of Mexico's problems.

Forum List

Back