Why I'm Voting For Obama

11. Restored America's image abroad.

obama-berlin-crowd.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ObamaCare, btw, = much better than RepublicansDon'tCare (about anybody but themselves).

So why not keep us out of it.

I mean, after all, we'll just sit around let each other die and then you can have the country all to yourself.

5. ObamaCare.

It might well be President Obama wearing the stethascope as I am afraid that there just won't be as many doctors as we'd like to take all those medicare underpayments......

But Obamacare will fix all that. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"I was a huge fan of G.W."

Seems like as good a reason as any.

Sundial, what planet are you living on? I thought ETs were suppose to be so much more intelligent than the rest of us, you've done a great job of dispelling that theory.

Why are you voting for O'Bamma?............
1. you hate this country
2. you hate this planet
3.you hate yourself
4.you're extraordinarily naive and an underinformed person with a child like intellect.

The United Postal Service is gonna lay off about 30 thousand people in May

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because our government a) cant compete with private sector couriers and b) our government is broke...

I had a good time reading the union delegates feelings on the subject which were nothing more then one big sob story.

Which private sector couriers deliver mail to any address in the US for $0.44?

That might have something to do with the fact it is illegal for other carriers to handle first class mail.....

:eusa_whistle:

Look at the Republican candidates. There is nobody there to vote for.

Therefore.
How do these wingnuts, who have been promising a conservative ass-kicking in the next POTUS election, end up with the two least conservative candidates to choose from? :lol:

It boggles the mind. It would boggle theirs, too, if they had one.

11. Restored America's image abroad.

obama-berlin-crowd.jpg

how is that reset button with the USSR oops, I mean Russia working out?

:lol: oh well, just another spam thread. *shrugs*

you have been given acrimony free, straight feedback on the issues you have made center to what appears to be your reasoning, or so you claim.

Apparently you have not the intellectual heft or honesty to defend any them so, peace out.

1. Obama has cut my taxes.

POLITIFACT: Barack Obama says taxes are lower for middle class today than when he took office

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Second-lowest 20 percent

2008 tax burden: $1,715
2011 tax burden: $1,396
Decline of $319

2008 tax rate: 6.7 percent
2011 tax rate: 5.7 percent
Decline of 1 percentage point

Middle 20 percent

2008 tax burden: $6,290
2011 tax burden: $5,535
Decline of $775

2008 tax rate: 13.6 percent
2011 tax rate: 12.4 percent
Decline of 1.2 percentage points

Second-highest 20 percent

2008 tax burden: $13,749
2011 tax burden: $13,078
Decline of $671

2008 tax rate: 17.4 percent
2011 tax rate: 16.5 percent
Decline of 0.9 percentage points

So for each of the three middle quintiles, both the amount of tax paid and the effective tax rate paid declined.

Our ruling

Every taxpayer is different, and some "middle-class" Americans may have seen their tax rate or their tax burden go up for one reason or another. But Obama was talking about "the average middle-class family." The changes to the tax code made under Obama and the analyses by the Tax Policy Center show that for the middle 60 percent of the income distribution, both the average tax paid and the average tax rate fell between 2008 and 2011. We rate Obama’s statement True.

And who fought to preserve those cuts?

You lost most of us when you started out with "Barack Obama says...."

That really is not all that hard to understand.

Basically it translates to the Democratic philosophy of letting someone else pay for their pleasures. In this case it is the Great Grand-chidren through Great Great Great Grandchildren after all, we will never know them nor have to suffer their problems. The problems he saddled them with.

Immie

Are these the same grandchildren who should be put to work cleaning toilets?

The same ones who shouldn't get health care? Or good schools? Or school lunches?

Republicans are funny when it comes to caring about the grandchildren.

Well, it will only be the grandchildren of republicans given that most of the democratic party is gay. :eusa_angel:

Beyond that, you didn't address the issue. Cleaning toilets with or without school lunches, they are going to either be paying a lot of taxes or they will be living in a country that declares bankruptcy....all thanks to the great bloviator....President Obama.

Nice to know you're a bigot...

The wealth of a nation is determined by the productivity of its people. Investing in our nation, by providing good educations and job opportunities to our children, makes the US richer.

Wallowing in unemployment and slashing education, on the other hand, only makes us poorer.

ObamaCare, btw, = much better than RepublicansDon'tCare (about anybody but themselves).

So why not keep us out of it.

I mean, after all, we'll just sit around let each other die and then you can have the country all to yourself.

Given the demographics of the Republican party, it won't be much longer.

On the other hand, people are living longer than ever... thanks to Medicare.

I doubt I'll even consider voting for whomever the Right chooses given their current line-up. I considered McCain UNTIL he chose his running mate ;)

Forum List

Back