Why I'm Voting For Obama

1. Obama has cut my taxes.

He cut a lot of peoples taxes.

Many because they lost their jobs....they are not paying any taxes...I'll bet they are happy.

Many are now making less because the economy is so slow....they are now paying fewer taxes....I'll bet they are happy.

Keep beating your head against the wall....IT REALLY WILL STOP HURTING when you stop.

what is obama spending big bucks on that wasn't a result of george w. Bush?

gm......

Another case of recorded history beginning on January 20, 2009. Still, there are legends--mere fragments, really--of a time before humanity started keeping written records two years go. One of those legends:

Bush Aids Detroit, but Hard Choices Wait for Obama
WASHINGTON — The emergency bailout of General Motors and Chrysler announced by President Bush on Friday gives the companies a few months to get their businesses in order, but hands off to President-elect Barack Obama the difficult political task of ruling on their future.

Could it be true? Who knows!

So let me see if I got this right... While fighting 2 wars, starting 2 more wars Obama cut taxes??? While spending a Trillion on stimulus Obama cut taxes?

Soooo... I thought most on the left bitched that Bush was stupid for cutting taxes during war time...

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooh, that's right... Obama is a Democrat.

So let me see if I got this right... While fighting 2 wars, starting 2 more wars Obama cut taxes??? While spending a Trillion on stimulus Obama cut taxes?

Soooo... I thought most on the left bitched that Bush was stupid for cutting taxes during war time...

Remember though, O's adventures in the ME consist of healing bombs.

4. Brought the troops home.

soldier-coming-home.jpg

soldier-coming-home.jpg

Yeah I heard about that too... Obama is the only President to end the same war twice... And still leave 17k troops there just in case he needs to end it a third time for a bump in the polls....

Also find it interesting how these Troops find their way back on a different battle field super quick. You must be so proud!!!

soldier-coming-home.jpg

Yeah I heard about that too... Obama is the only President to end the same war twice... And still leave 17k troops there just in case he needs to end it a third time for a bump in the polls....

Also find it interesting how these Troops find their way back on a different battle field super quick. You must be so proud!!!

US Troops Return from Iraq to Reflect on Their Future

Thousands of troops have been returning to bases in the United States as Washington completes its drawdown of forces in Iraq. At Fort Hood in the U.S. State of Texas, where planeloads of soldiers have been arriving ahead of a December 31st deadline to withdraw from Iraq.

Home for the holidays, with a hero's welcome. This was the last of several deployments in Iraq for U.S. Army Major Mike Williams. “It's a sensational experience and the feeling is, I guess, of euphoria," he said.

Williams is one of the tens of thousands leaving Iraq after President Obama's decision to bring home the troops by the end of the year.

That really is not all that hard to understand.

Basically it translates to the Democratic philosophy of letting someone else pay for their pleasures. In this case it is the Great Grand-chidren through Great Great Great Grandchildren after all, we will never know them nor have to suffer their problems. The problems he saddled them with.

Immie

That really is not all that hard to understand.

Basically it translates to the Democratic philosophy of letting someone else pay for their pleasures. In this case it is the Great Grand-chidren through Great Great Great Grandchildren after all, we will never know them nor have to suffer their problems. The problems he saddled them with.

Immie

Are these the same grandchildren who should be put to work cleaning toilets?

The same ones who shouldn't get health care? Or good schools? Or school lunches?

Republicans are funny when it comes to caring about the grandchildren.

The United Postal Service is gonna lay off about 30 thousand people in March.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because our government a) cant compete with private sector couriers and b) our government is broke...

I had a good time reading the union delegates feelings on the subject which were nothing more then one big sob story.

The United Postal Service is gonna lay off about 30 thousand people in May

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because our government a) cant compete with private sector couriers and b) our government is broke...

I had a good time reading the union delegates feelings on the subject which were nothing more then one big sob story.

Which private sector couriers deliver mail to any address in the US for $0.44?

Forum List

Back