Why I'm Voting For Obama

I guess I just didn't get the memo that "Hope and Change" is code for "Bait and Switch".

8. Ended torture.

torture-4.jpg

Bagram airbase:eusa_whistle:

Rendition:eusa_whistle:

Patriot Act:eusa_whistle:

Collateral damage:eusa_whistle:...oops kill the whistle, thats been added to the stfu list, the messiah doesn't cause collateral damage apparently.

Gitmo, still up and running:eusa_whistle:

Military Tribunals, a GO:eusa_whistle:

Ignored the War Powers Act:eusa_whistle:

8. Ended torture.

torture-4.jpg

Collateral damage:eusa_whistle:...oops kill the whistle, thats been added to the stfu list, the messiah doesn't cause collateral damage apparently.

You forgot signing statements

the Invidual Mandate.

Transparency.

Bailouts.

More Bailouts.

Waivers.

More Bailouts.

The United Postal Service is gonna lay off about 30 thousand people in May

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because our government a) cant compete with private sector couriers and b) our government is broke...

I had a good time reading the union delegates feelings on the subject which were nothing more then one big sob story.

Which private sector couriers deliver mail to any address in the US for $0.44?

ones that run $6 BILLION dollar deficits apparently, so that 44 cents is bullshit:eusa_whistle:

you're running out of reasons...better step it up.

8. Ended torture.

torture-4.jpg

You forgot signing statements

the Invidual Mandate.

Transparency.

Bailouts.

More Bailouts.

Waivers.

More Bailouts.

well, I was just sticking with his present theme;)

and, I am reporting you to attackwatch!!!!!

Obama probably never thought his re-election would be this easy.

Probably not. I'm sort of expecting the Republicans to have press conference in another couple of weeks saying "Uh... ya know.. nevermind."

Obama probably never thought his re-election would be this easy.

The Republicans surely haven't offered much of an alternative. An empty suit and the Grinch who stole Christmas.

10. The Republicans.

So let me see if I got this right... While fighting 2 wars, starting 2 more wars Obama cut taxes??? While spending a Trillion on stimulus Obama cut taxes?

Soooo... I thought most on the left bitched that Bush was stupid for cutting taxes during war time...

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooh, that's right... Obama is a Democrat.

That really is not all that hard to understand.

Basically it translates to the Democratic philosophy of letting someone else pay for their pleasures. In this case it is the Great Grand-chidren through Great Great Great Grandchildren after all, we will never know them nor have to suffer their problems. The problems he saddled them with.

Immie

Are these the same grandchildren who should be put to work cleaning toilets?

The same ones who shouldn't get health care? Or good schools? Or school lunches?

Republicans are funny when it comes to caring about the grandchildren.

Well, it will only be the grandchildren of republicans given that most of the democratic party is gay. :eusa_angel:

Beyond that, you didn't address the issue. Cleaning toilets with or without school lunches, they are going to either be paying a lot of taxes or they will be living in a country that declares bankruptcy....all thanks to the great bloviator....President Obama.

Forum List

Back