Why I'm voting for John 'McSame' McCain

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for John 'McSame' McCain in November in no particular order.

1. "Failure ", all kinds of "failure"? They keep trying so surely maybe the next thirty years will be better.

2. He supports Rev Hagee, I hate Catholics too and end-time being around the corner, WTF difference does it make!

3. He will visit the rest of the world once he is president, maybe he'll stay there. Cheap vacations are good things you know.

4. Voted against supporting the troops, claims everyone should be able to marry a rich Beer heiress, why he did.

5. If Fox loves him and Rush and that buffoon Savage love him, what's not to love. Well I know they just started loving him!

6. He is rich, and isn't America about the rich, well today it is. You poor people see number four.

7. He thought we would be greeted as liberators in Iraq and it was just lovely and democracy would grow so quickly we would be done in 2003 or 04 at the latest. What year is it by the way?

8. People starve all the time, deficits eventually are fixed by democrats so hell, just keep the 'trickle down' going John 'McSame" McCain, I love you too much. Actually it is the rich people who love you but hey WTF again.

9. Being shot down while bombing peasants is definitely a qualification for president, so many were shot down in the past. And hey, see number four, you know McSame is the man marrying money, ain't that about as American as one can get!

I will be casting my ballet for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. More of the same, more of the same, shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is selling magnets with these words made cheaply in China to beautify that castle of yours.

Yeeeehawww! You tell'um! I :iagree: :beer:

hmmmn ... I wonder if Ross Perot is busy :confused:

perot2.jpg

:eek: gzzzz! get over it! I was kidding! :lol:

Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for John 'McSame' McCain in November in no particular order.

1. "Failure ", all kinds of "failure"? They keep trying so surely maybe the next thirty years will be better.

2. He supports Rev Hagee, I hate Catholics too and end-time being around the corner, WTF difference does it make!

3. He will visit the rest of the world once he is president, maybe he'll stay there. Cheap vacations are good things you know.

4. Voted against supporting the troops, claims everyone should be able to marry a rich Beer heiress, why he did.

5. If Fox loves him and Rush and that buffoon Savage love him, what's not to love. Well I know they just started loving him!

6. He is rich, and isn't America about the rich, well today it is. You poor people see number four.

7. He thought we would be greeted as liberators in Iraq and it was just lovely and democracy would grow so quickly we would be done in 2003 or 04 at the latest. What year is it by the way?

8. People starve all the time, deficits eventually are fixed by democrats so hell, just keep the 'trickle down' going John 'McSame" McCain, I love you too much. Actually it is the rich people who love you but hey WTF again.

9. Being shot down while bombing peasants is definitely a qualification for president, so many were shot down in the past. And hey, see number four, you know McSame is the man marrying money, ain't that about as American as one can get!

I will be casting my ballet for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. More of the same, more of the same, shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is selling magnets with these words made cheaply in China to beautify that castle of yours.

You forgot:

a. can relate to average americans. doesn't understand the economy or middle east

b. finished bottom of his class yet dad got him into fighter school. not like scholar and elitist obama.

c. left first wife and let perot family pay her medical bills.

d. temper. we don't want a pussy with their finger on the button.

e. will balance budget by winning the war.

f. uniter, not a flip flop. I like his position on every issue. so does the other side.

John McCain is a great American. I have a deep admiration for him and his service. I honestly believe had he been elected in 2000 he would have been a great President given the events that transpired.

But I'm voting for Obama this election. I'm basing my vote on only one issue- Iraq.

Regardless, I feel both candidates are an upgrade to our current President and would feel fine with the direction of the country with either at the helm despite their political differences.

John McCain is a great American. I have a deep admiration for him and his service. I honestly believe had he been elected in 2000 he would have been a great President given the events that transpired.

But I'm voting for Obama this election. I'm basing my vote on only one issue- Iraq.

Regardless, I feel both candidates are an upgrade to our current President and would feel fine with the direction of the country with either at the helm despite their political differences.

I agree with you totally - what you said about McCain that I have highlighted. I honestly just think he is connected to Bush with an umbilical cord and he is just to damn old.

(He is close to my age but still too damn old to be President. Hell! He moves and acts 20 years older than Reagan did, already!).

McCain is too old to be president. If he gets elected Mitt Romney might end up being president.

Good post overall. I can not agree with #9. Discrediting the service of a United States armed force veteran is pretty un-patriotic if you ask me. I'm not a real big fan of John Sidney McCain but i could never discredit his or any other United States armed force veteran's service to this great country.

Really struggling arent you guys? Seriously, there are plenty of actual reasons to not like McCain. McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, McCain-Lieberman, to name a few. But rather than point out his actual weaknesses, you criticize him on this ridiculous nonsense.

This is exactly why you guys are going to lose in November. And you are going to sit around stunned, convinced that someone stole an election from you when you go around screwing yourselves over.

Really struggling arent you guys? Seriously, there are plenty of actual reasons to not like McCain. McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, McCain-Lieberman, to name a few. But rather than point out his actual weaknesses, you criticize him on this ridiculous nonsense.

This is exactly why you guys are going to lose in November. And you are going to sit around stunned, convinced that someone stole an election from you when you go around screwing yourselves over.

They will just call any white person who did not vote for him a racist.

Weren't you the one saying that Romney was going to win??? LOL. I think Ron Paul stayed in the race longer than Mitt.

Man I hope McCain does not pick Romney, just so we can point out once again what a fool you are.

It is funny that the party of "supposed equal rights of all" would tout age discrimination as major falliacy of an opposing candidate.

IMHO the press picked McCain, Romney should have won.

Romney is the most disingenuous politician I have ever seen. And that is saying something.

Everytime he talks about we can't do this "in a time of war," I want to throw something at the television set.

Romney is the most disingenuous politician I have ever seen. And that is saying something.

Everytime he talks about we can't do this "in a time of war," I want to throw something at the television set.

In your book anybody that doesn't have a D in front of their name is the most disingenuous politician you have ever seen.

In your book anybody that doesn't have a D in front of their name is the most disingenuous politician you have ever seen.

Hardly. There are a lot of Dems I don't like.

I am lucky though. My two Senators next year will be Jim Webb and John Warner. If I lived in Mass., I might be a Republican.

Hardly. There are a lot of Dems I don't like.

I am lucky though. My two Senators next year will be Jim Webb and John Warner. If I lived in Mass., I might be a Republican.

Well I am sure that you will come out with MCCain's VP selection even if it doesn't include Romney.

You forgot:

a. can relate to average americans. doesn't understand the economy or middle east

b. finished bottom of his class yet dad got him into fighter school.

I started to revise this, thanks good points.

Chapstic said:
Good post overall. I can not agree with #9. Discrediting the service of a United States armed force veteran...

I agree, most of my family and I served, but its so hard to have fun with this stuff sometimes. We take things too serious.

Forum List

Back