Why I'm voting for John 'McSame' McCain

Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for John 'McSame' McCain in November in no particular order.

1. "Failure ", all kinds of "failure"? They keep trying so surely maybe the next thirty years will be better.

2. He supports Rev Hagee, I hate Catholics too and end-time being around the corner, WTF difference does it make!

3. He will visit the rest of the world once he is president, maybe he'll stay there. Cheap vacations are good things you know.

4. Voted against supporting the troops, claims everyone should be able to marry a rich Beer heiress, why he did.

5. If Fox loves him and Rush and that buffoon Savage love him, what's not to love. Well I know they just started loving him!

6. He is rich, and isn't America about the rich, well today it is. You poor people see number four.

7. He thought we would be greeted as liberators in Iraq and it was just lovely and democracy would grow so quickly we would be done in 2003 or 04 at the latest. What year is it by the way?

8. People starve all the time, deficits eventually are fixed by democrats so hell, just keep the 'trickle down' going John 'McSame" McCain, I love you too much. Actually it is the rich people who love you but hey WTF again.

9. Being shot down while bombing peasants is definitely a qualification for president, so many were shot down in the past. And hey, see number four, you know McSame is the man marrying money, ain't that about as American as one can get!

I will be casting my ballet for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. More of the same, more of the same, shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is selling magnets with these words made cheaply in China to beautify that castle of yours.

1. What "failure?"

2. He rejected Hagee's endorsement. End of story.

3. He isn't running for President of the World. He's running for President of the US. All of those idiots stroking Obama aren't registered to vote in the US. Obama simply played to the kiss the rest of the world's ass club ... of which you are a card-carrying member.

4. Is incoherent.

5. :blahblah: Really.

6. So's his competition. Jst like a leftwingnut to villify success.

7. Provide some evidence to back up your assertion. Bush assuming that does not mean McGrandpa did.

8. Clinton fixed only a portion of the deficit and y'all have been selling it as if he fixed the entire budget ever since. One Democrat does not equal Democrats.

9. You're an idiot. Get yourself out there in the cockpit of a fighter and don't get shot down THEN talk shit. Probably the most stupid statement I have ever seen you make and THAT is saying a LOT.

I'll be voting against anyone that thinks (or doesn't, really) like YOU. The only difference between you and billybob is he has a more colorful vocabulary.

I started to revise this, thanks good points.

I agree, most of my family and I served, but its so hard to have fun with this stuff sometimes. We take things too serious.

1. Sen. John McCain’s age (he’ll turn 72 in August) has been cited as a possible factor in the election outcome this fall. Is McCain’s age a concern for you?
1. Not at all. He’s apparently in good health, and he’s been sufficiently open about his medical records. Who says someone in his or her 70s can’t handle the job? McCain certainly could.
25%
2. It might. He’d be the oldest person ever elected president, and that’s worth considering.
22%
3. Yes. The presidency is just too stressful for someone in his or her 70s to handle day in and day out. I’d be concerned about his ability to function at a high level throughout his term(s).
51%
4. None of these
2%
5. I’m not sure
2%

2008 Election Guide - MSN

Lobbyist reports show $181,000 for McCain
Obama receives $6,000 but aides insist such contributions will be returned

NYT: Lobbyists give $181,000 to McCain - The New York Times - MSNBC.com

Lobbyists are just paid representatives of the people. I rather like the thought that the people actually have access to a politician.

If you have a problem with lobbyists, then support smaller government. The less government intrudes in our lives the less need we have for lobbyists.

paid representatives of THE PEOPLE my ass.

How about we stop making excuses for greedy politicans just because some ex politician can get hired to a lobbying firm?

paid representatives of THE PEOPLE my ass.

How about we stop making excuses for greedy politicans just because some ex politician can get hired to a lobbying firm?

Lobbyists get paid to represent individuals and groups of people. You may bitch and moan all you want but they are still going to represent people. Which is why the left has such a problem with them. They dont want to be influenced by people. They want to do what they want, when they want it, regardless of the how it hurts the people.

The only way to get rid of Lobbyist is to eliminate the need for them. Get government out of the people's lives and then people wont have to hire lobbyists to get the government to not hurt them so much. Smaller government is the key.

Lobbyists are just paid representatives of the people. I rather like the thought that the people actually have access to a politician.

If you have a problem with lobbyists, then support smaller government. The less government intrudes in our lives the less need we have for lobbyists.

What's unique about democracy is that it's the only form of governance in the 6000 year history of modern civilization in which the power, authority, and credibility of government is derived from its citizens, and from its citizens alone.

In feudal states, people with the greatest wealth own the apparatus of governance and hold absolute control over the lives of average people.

Three years before the Declaration of Independence, in 1773, the East India Company lobbied the King and Parliament into reducing the Company's tax on tea and giving them an Enron-style multi-million-dollar tax rebate. Thus the East India Company could sell their tea and other products in the Americas at prices that undercut and threatened to drive out of business tens of thousands of colonial entrepreneurs.

So America rose up against the world's largest and most powerful multinational corporation and ejected it from the Americas at the Boston Tea Party.

So the British Parliament reacted with the Boston Port Act, which taxed the citizens of Boston more than a million dollars (in today's money) to repay the East India Company.

So basically a single corporation was able to change a nation's tax laws to its benefit without the people having a say in the matter? That's taxation without representation, and led us to the American Revolution.

To America's Founders, democracy meant that a government drew its power and legitimacy from its citizens, and must be responsive solely to its citizens, and not to any other institution.

So long as our Supreme Court continues to assert that non-voting corporations are "persons" entitled to Bill of Rights protections, including the right to participate in politics alongside voting citizens, we will continue to move further from the Founder's vision of a true republican democracy. We are moving more towards feudalism, and it is happening all over the world, not just in America.

A handful of megacorporations and their lobbyists are democracy, corrupting our political processes, and wiping out local businesspeople and putting free enterprise at risk along with the democracy it once nurtured.

Stripping personhood from corporations, a return to the policies of our Founders, will open the door to truly reforming our electoral process, putting it back into the hands of the people, and make it possible to return to our airwaves the voices of politicians who haven't sold their souls to corporations for funds to buy advertising. This can be done by bringing back public service and public debate programming requirements, a ban on corporate money in politics and elections (they can't vote, the Founders said, so why are they involved in politics?), and putting in place instant runoff voting (IRV) to widen the political spectrum.
With these steps, We, The People, can bring about a revitalization of democracy in America, and reverse our current slide into banana republic neofeudalism.

they are not "just" paid representatives of the people. They are paid representatives of corporations. Where do you think the money comes from to pay a lobbyist 800k a year and another mil for "business" expenses?

they are not "just" paid representatives of the people. They are paid representatives of corporations. Where do you think the money comes from to pay a lobbyist 800k a year and another mil for "business" expenses?

Isn't it funny they want to downplay the harm lobbyists do to the system but then say trial lawyers are ruining the country?

Isn't it funny they want to downplay the harm lobbyists do to the system but then say trial lawyers are ruining the country?

Do you think trial lawyers are good, and that lobbyists are ruining this country?

Personally, I think they both can serve their purpose. This country needs trial lawyers to hold corporations, doctors, ect.. responsible for their actions. This country also needs lobbyists to make sure the voices of the people are heard by paying off politicians.

Both also have major downsides, which are quite obvious.

Do you think trial lawyers are good, and that lobbyists are ruining this country?

Personally, I think they both can serve their purpose. This country needs trial lawyers to hold corporations, doctors, ect.. responsible for their actions. This country also needs lobbyists to make sure the voices of the people are heard by paying off politicians.

Both also have major downsides, which are quite obvious.

I don't think we need lobbyists to make sure that our voices are heard. They are distracting our politicians with $ so our phone calls and emails go unnoticed. Who are you going to answer to, the guy who calls crying about a bill, or a lobbyist that comes to see you with a briefcase full of money?

Hey, I thought of another reason I am voting for McCain. His wife is hot. Even though she is a thief and a drug addict.

The addiction progressed to the point where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT. During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.

Cindy McCain’s Past Oliver Willis

I don't think we need lobbyists to make sure that our voices are heard. They are distracting our politicians with $ so our phone calls and emails go unnoticed. Who are you going to answer to, the guy who calls crying about a bill, or a lobbyist that comes to see you with a briefcase full of money?

Hey, I thought of another reason I am voting for McCain. His wife is hot. Even though she is a thief and a drug addict.

The addiction progressed to the point where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT. During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.

Cindy McCain’s Past Oliver Willis

Sealy, that was horribly uncalled for. I feel like if you or any of your friends have ever gone through the hell that is drug addiction, then you would have never thought of making that comment. Cindy may have been a thief and addict, but she is no longer and deserves none of those labels. My best friend from childhood became addicted to oxycotin and from a helpless distance, I watched him spiral down from the top of his class to rehab and now prison. My roommate from freshman year in college developed a cocaine addiction that led to him getting beat up by dealers, arrested by the police, and disowned by his family.

Drugs like oxycotin and cocaine are terrible when given to people with mental issues, usually early childhood trauma. The addiction will turn a loved one into a criminal, and there's almost nothing the addict can do to overcome their fixation. Will power stops at the door of addiction.

Sealy, that was horribly uncalled for. I feel like if you or any of your friends have ever gone through the hell that is drug addiction, then you would have never thought of making that comment. Cindy may have been a thief and addict, but she is no longer and deserves none of those labels. My best friend from childhood became addicted to oxycotin and from a helpless distance, I watched him spiral down from the top of his class to rehab and now prison. My roommate from freshman year in college developed a cocaine addiction that led to him getting beat up by dealers, arrested by the police, and disowned by his family.

Drugs like oxycotin and cocaine are terrible when given to people with mental issues, usually early childhood trauma. The addiction will turn a loved one into a criminal, and there's almost nothing the addict can do to overcome their fixation. Will power stops at the door of addiction.

Can you imagine how the right would use this if it were Michelle Obama that stole for drugs?

Note this. Rush Limbaugh in the mid 90's said this, well before he was busted for having illegal oxycotton:

"we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

Can you imagine how the right would use this if it were Michelle Obama that stole for drugs?

Note this. Rush Limbaugh in the mid 90's said this, well before he was busted for having illegal oxycotton:

"we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

How the right would use it? You mean like how YOU used it? That would be terrible.

You are correct. If Michelle Obama had forged prescriptions in the names of her employees to buy drugs, Rush would go ballistic. But because Cindy McCain is white and blonde, she gets a free pass.

Thanks for all the comments, I have revised them. I do agree that if the tables were turned and Obama had McSame and wife's history, it would be everywhere in every way. It's why we have a fool for president now.

Forum List

Back