Why I'm voting for John 'McSame' McCain

I Believe his exact words were something like "if we had a real cadidate instead of an inept Liberal mascarading as a conservative I would have reason to be happy"

Can't tell you what else he said, because I can't stand to listen to the pompus ass for more than 30 seconds at a time. But my point stands, Rush does not "love" McCain, he just hates Obama. I never listen to Savage but I would guess he is about the same. Most Conservatives are hardly in Love with John McCain. Certainly nothing like the Liberal love affair with Obama.

Lobbyist reports show $181,000 for McCain
Obama receives $6,000 but aides insist such contributions will be returned

NYT: Lobbyists give $181,000 to McCain - The New York Times - MSNBC.com

BTW twidledum....
Assignment Desk: Edwards, Obama, and lobbyist money
At YearlyKos, John Edwards and Barack Obama sought to distinguish themselves from Hillary Clinton by saying they didn’t take money from registered lobbyists, and Clinton was booed for defending herself. (Also: Franke-Ruta.)

I found this curious: after all, Obama and Edwards showed up at the national convention of the lobbying group for the trial lawyers, the former Association of Trial Lawyers of America (who now call themselves the American Association of Justice). There, they gave speeches (as did Clinton, Biden, and Richardson). A look at the largest donors for Obama and especially Edwards shows a disproportionate number of active members of that lobbying group. Indeed, John Edwards’s finance chairman is Fred Baron, the former president of ATLA. If Obama and Edwards want voters to believe that Clinton is influenced by lobbyist money, what should we think about these two candidates’ debts to trial lawyers? Are we to believe that the critical difference is the lobbyist registration papers, at which point money becomes tainted and dirty? Are any reporters going to ask that hard question, or will they let the two candidates demagogue from the high ground as they take millions from the most pernicious special interest group in America?

Lobbyist reports show $181,000 for McCain
Obama receives $6,000 but aides insist such contributions will be returned

NYT: Lobbyists give $181,000 to McCain - The New York Times - MSNBC.com

Futhermore....

Barack Obama has lobbyist-bundlers. He doesn't really admit it but ... he does. Here at Redstate, we are going to introduce you to these people. The press doesn't want you to know that these people exist, but we have ways of getting around the press.

The first one that we will introduce you to is Jim Johnson. Mr. Johnson was a lobbyist, US representative of a former African prime minister, former CEO of Fannie Mae, business partner with former Clinton UN Ambassador Richard Holbrooke, and other things. Read on.

Mr. Johnson was a former CEO of Fannie Mae, who has promised to raise Obama between $100k and $200k. Johnson left in 1998. That wasn't a good year for Fannie Mae, according to the Post:

An Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight report in September accused the company of improperly deferring $200 million of estimated expenses in 1998, which allowed management to receive full annual bonuses. Had the expenses been recorded that year, no bonuses would have been paid, the report said.

In other words, he stole money from shareholders and put it in his own pocket.

In 2006 and 2007, he was a foreign agent for a former Prime Minister of Senegal.

Now, Mr. Johnson isn't exactly a practitioner of new politics. From his own biography:

From 1977 to 1981, Mr. Johnson was Executive Assistant to Vice President Walter F. Mondale, where he advised the Vice President on domestic and foreign policy and political matters. Earlier, he was employed by the Dayton Hudson Corporation, worked as a staff member in the U.S. Senate, and was on the faculty of Princeton University.

So one of Barack Obama's bundlers cheated shareholders out of money, represented foreign leaders, and was a Carter(!) administration official.

Just what America needs more of close to a President.
and more at....

Meet Jim Johnson, Obama bundler | SorenDayton.com

You are correct. If Michelle Obama had forged prescriptions in the names of her employees to buy drugs, Rush would go ballistic. But because Cindy McCain is white and blonde, she gets a free pass.

To be honest I don't think Rush would be busting anybody on a prescription drug addiction....Lmao

Futhermore....

Barack Obama has lobbyist-bundlers. He doesn't really admit it but ... he does. Here at Redstate, we are going to introduce you to these people. The press doesn't want you to know that these people exist, but we have ways of getting around the press.

The first one that we will introduce you to is Jim Johnson. Mr. Johnson was a lobbyist, US representative of a former African prime minister, former CEO of Fannie Mae, business partner with former Clinton UN Ambassador Richard Holbrooke, and other things. Read on.

Mr. Johnson was a former CEO of Fannie Mae, who has promised to raise Obama between $100k and $200k. Johnson left in 1998. That wasn't a good year for Fannie Mae, according to the Post:

An Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight report in September accused the company of improperly deferring $200 million of estimated expenses in 1998, which allowed management to receive full annual bonuses. Had the expenses been recorded that year, no bonuses would have been paid, the report said.

In other words, he stole money from shareholders and put it in his own pocket.

In 2006 and 2007, he was a foreign agent for a former Prime Minister of Senegal.

Now, Mr. Johnson isn't exactly a practitioner of new politics. From his own biography:

From 1977 to 1981, Mr. Johnson was Executive Assistant to Vice President Walter F. Mondale, where he advised the Vice President on domestic and foreign policy and political matters. Earlier, he was employed by the Dayton Hudson Corporation, worked as a staff member in the U.S. Senate, and was on the faculty of Princeton University.

So one of Barack Obama's bundlers cheated shareholders out of money, represented foreign leaders, and was a Carter(!) administration official.

Just what America needs more of close to a President.
and more at....

Meet Jim Johnson, Obama bundler | SorenDayton.com

God are you lame.

Cindy McCain got her money from her father who was partners with a mafioso who had a reporter killed.

I would have mocked them too. The man got purple hearts for flesh wounds. Or do you not believe the medic who treated him for a minor wound to the hand, which kerry accepted a purple heart for? 3 strikes and your out, out of nam that is :)

I would have mocked them too. The man got purple hearts for flesh wounds. Or do you not believe the medic who treated him for a minor wound to the hand, which kerry accepted a purple heart for? 3 strikes and your out, out of nam that is :)

Bob Dole's first purple heart was for a superficial flesh wound, that was little more than a scratch.

Have you mocked Bob Dole for that? Because I never saw any Democrats mock his purple heart in the 96 campaign.

Bob Dole was not hospitalized for his first Purple Heart either. "It was just a scratch," Dole later recalled. "I think one of our grenades hit a tree and bounced back.

When Bob Dole Said No (washingtonpost.com)

I don't like John Kerry, but the man volunteered to go to Vietnam.

God are you lame.

Cindy McCain got her money from her father who was partners with a mafioso who had a reporter killed.

Again, what does Cindy Mccain's father have to do with John MCcain?

I don't like John Kerry, but the man volunteered to go to Vietnam.

And volunteered for a second tour in country after his friend died... You pricks denegrate our servicemen everytime you say that the military doles out medals when they are not merited...

You are correct. If Michelle Obama had forged prescriptions in the names of her employees to buy drugs, Rush would go ballistic. But because Cindy McCain is white and blonde, she gets a free pass.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute. But Barack Hussein Obama gets a free pass on everything he does because he is black.
Question what Barack Hussein Obama says or acts, and you are obviously a racist.

Last edited:
So did President Bush, but that didnt stop anyone from falsely accusing him of going AWOL.

I lived in those times and what Bush did was dodge the draft, plain and simple, that's what we called it, that's what it was. And many were honest enough to admit it. Please stop making up history, it is dishonest.

A purple heart is a purple heart, any of those here want to risk that the shrapnel only scratches you - go see your recruiter today or STFU.

I lived in those times and what Bush did was dodge the draft, plain and simple, that's what we called it, that's what it was. And many were honest enough to admit it. Please stop making up history, it is dishonest.

I'm not making anything up. Please stop denegrading our servicemen who serve in the guard.

Forum List

Back