Why im voting for Barack Hussein Obama

chapstic

Jul 25, 2008
minnesota
Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for Barack Hussein Obama in November in no particular order.

1. "Change", what kind of "change"? Nobody knows, but I sure know I want it, and I want it now!

2. He supports black liberation theology. Don't we all?

3. He's a "citizen of the world", oh what I'd give to be one too.

4. Decided against visiting wounded veterans of the United States armed forces on his trip to Germany because he thought it would be inappropriate. Good call, there is no other way to support our armed forces in a more positive way.

5. If the media loves him this much, who honestly shouldn't?

6. He is black, and I really want to witness American history of this magnitude in my lifetime.

7. He thought the surge would be a waste of money and still does. It must of be that good ol' media lying to us about its success then.

8. 30%, 50%, 70% out of my pay check, hell, just take it all Barack Hussein Obama I love you too much.

9. Seven years as a state senator and three years as an United States senator. He is clearly over-qualified to be the president of the United States.

I will be casting my ballet for Barack Hussein Obama in November and I hope you all will be too.:eusa_angel:

Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for Barack Hussein Obama in November in no particular order.

1. "Change", what kind of "change"? Nobody knows, but I sure know I want it, and I want it now!

2. He supports black liberation theology. Don't we all?

3. He's a "citizen of the world", oh what I'd give to be one too.

4. Decided against visiting wounded veterans of the United States armed forces on his trip to Germany because he thought it would be inappropriate. Good call, there is no other way to support our armed forces in a more positive way.

5. If the media loves him this much, who honestly shouldn't?

6. He is black, and I really want to witness American history of this magnitude in my lifetime.

7. He thought the surge would be a waste of money and still does. It must of be that good ol' media lying to us about its success then.

8. 30%, 50%, 70% out of my pay check, hell, just take it all Barack Hussein Obama I love you too much.

9. Seven years as a state senator and three years as an United States senator. He is clearly over-qualified to be the president of the United States.

I will be casting my ballet for Barack Hussein Obama in November and I hope you all will be too.:eusa_angel:

Simply hilarious. :clap2:

I'm serious, if dumb people can vote for him for no reason, I'm gonna vote for him for dumb reasons.

Last edited:
Yep, we were just dreaming when he was the Maverick, and all those Democrats said he was pretty cool!!

Things change fast when you are questioning "the jesus of our time".
please don't ever question my dream presidential
candidate.

Last edited:
Swift boating = Telling the truth about the candidate.

Im all for that.

When you speak the truth about Barack Hussein Obama those whores for him just turn off their brains or are in dis-belief.

"Who could say such a thing about the jesus of our time?" duuur

Last edited:
Run along now children...

Yes how dare people actually attack his policies....for godsake what's wrong with you people.

Come on just more rheteroic, no questions about no meetings in Iraq and Afgan. until Obama runs for office. Also absolutely no questions about his Senate Foreign Relations committee.....:eusa_boohoo:

I don't support obama but there isn't anything wrong with Black Liberation theology (some have tried to claim it is a racist agenda but the crowd that buys into that are usually people who don't do much homework and let talking heads to the decision making for them.)

He was correct about iraq pre-invasion and the "surge" was simply a political ploy designed to buy time...and it worked because it gave war supporters a brand new talking point to sink their teeth into.

Obama is great at the podium but he puts out as much substance as a broken Pez dispenser. He's also a proven sell-out so I don't know what drives the adoration but it's eerily similar to the romance between Dubya and his supporters.

Yes how dare people actually attack his policies....for godsake what's wrong with you people.

Come on just more rheteroic, no questions about no meetings in Iraq and Afgan. until Obama runs for office. Also absolutely no questions about his Senate Foreign Relations committee.....:eusa_boohoo:

Speaking of more rheteroic....

Obama has laid out positions quite clearly. You are the one with no thoughts only insults...

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Issues

insults? have i insulted you? :cuckoo:

i have lots of thoughts, i just don't feel the need to spew all of them out, off the top of my head, over and over again like some partisan hack.

i mostly enjoy reading what other people think, and once in a while i feel like i have something to say that hasn't already been said, or maybe something makes me laugh...like that pez dispenser comment, for example...

btw, thanks for insulting me! :eusa_whistle:

insults? have i insulted you? :cuckoo:

i have lots of thoughts, i just don't feel the need to spew all of them out, off the top of my head, over and over again like some partisan hack.

i mostly enjoy reading what other people think, and once in a while i feel like i have something to say that hasn't already been said, or maybe something makes me laugh...like that pez dispenser comment, for example...

btw, thanks for insulting me! :eusa_whistle:

I did not insult you. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back