Why im voting for Barack Hussein Obama

Well, I think I may have joined the wrong forum. All this Obama bashing is pointless and immature.

If you really want to vote for a candidate who supports our troops, then take an honest look at the two candidates voting records - I think you will be surprised.

The Iraq and Afghanistans Veterans of America give McCain a "D" rating based in his voting history on issues of importance to troops, vets and their families. This same organization gives Obama a "B+".

Obama has laid out positions quite clearly. You are the one with no thoughts only insults...

All major candidates have brochures that rival vacation ads for Aspen, Paris, and Aruba. If obama wins who would be the Sec of Defense...of State? How would he select parties for the Justice Department. Is it believed if he wins our troops would come home?

Well, I think I may have joined the wrong forum. All this Obama bashing is pointless and immature.

If you really want to vote for a candidate who supports our troops, then take an honest look at the two candidates voting records - I think you will be surprised.

The Iraq and Afghanistans Veterans of America give McCain a "D" rating based in his voting history on issues of importance to troops, vets and their families. This same organization gives Obama a "B+".

It's true barack's foreign policy in those two places is less liberal than mccain's but military presence on foreign soil has become the new abortion issue.

You joined the right forum. Stay and share your opinions. Every messageboard has their share of irrational assholes. Don't let a few people obsessed with McCain or Obama drive you away. Some of the people here are obsessed with the 24-7 candidate bashing because they are unemployed and have nothing better to do with their lives. So who are you voting for?

I'm 100% okay with taking back my "jesus of our time" comment when people quit treating him as such.

Who is treating him as such - perhaps a few nut cases? He speaks well and has charisma. Yet, this "messiah" thing seems to be an invention of the right - a straw man.

Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for Barack Hussein Obama in November in no particular order.

1. "Change", what kind of "change"? Nobody knows, but I sure know I want it, and I want it now!

2. He supports black liberation theology. Don't we all?

3. He's a "citizen of the world", oh what I'd give to be one too.

4. Decided against visiting wounded veterans of the United States armed forces on his trip to Germany because he thought it would be inappropriate. Good call, there is no other way to support our armed forces in a more positive way.

5. If the media loves him this much, who honestly shouldn't?

6. He is black, and I really want to witness American history of this magnitude in my lifetime.

7. He thought the surge would be a waste of money and still does. It must of be that good ol' media lying to us about its success then.

8. 30%, 50%, 70% out of my pay check, hell, just take it all Barack Hussein Obama I love you too much.

9. Seven years as a state senator and three years as an United States senator. He is clearly over-qualified to be the president of the United States.

I will be casting my ballet for Barack Hussein Obama in November and I hope you all will be too.:eusa_angel:

:cuckoo: Silly political rhetoric. I will vote for Obama. If you want legitimate answers to questions, simply ask.

Why I'm voting for John 'McSame' McCain

Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for John 'McSame' McCain in November in no particular order.

1. "Failure ", all kinds of "failure"? They keep trying so surely maybe the next thirty years will be better.

2. He supports Rev Hagee, I hate Catholics too and end-time being around the corner, WTF difference does it make!

3. He will visit the rest of the world once he is president, maybe he'll stay there. Cheap vacations are good things you know.

4. Voted against supporting the troops, claims everyone should be able to marry a rich Beer heiress, why he did.

5. If Fox loves him and Rush and that buffoon Savage love him, what's not to love. Well I know they just started loving him!

6. He is rich, and isn't America about the rich, well today it is. You poor people see number four.

7. He thought we would be greeted as liberators in Iraq and it was just lovely and democracy would grow so quickly we would be done in 2003 or 04 at the latest. What year is it by the way?

8. People starve all the time, deficits eventually are fixed by democrats so hell, just keep the 'trickle down' going John 'McSame" McCain, I love you too much. Actually it is the rich people who love you but hey WTF again.

9. Being shot down while bombing peasants is definitely a qualification for president, so many were shot down in the past. And hey, see number four, you know McSame is the man marrying money, ain't that about as American as one can get!

I will be casting my ballet for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. More of the same, more of the same, shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is selling magnets with these words made cheaply in China to beautify that castle of yours.

Last edited:
Here is my list of the reasons why I will be voting for Barack Hussein Obama in November in no particular order.

1. "Change", what kind of "change"? Nobody knows, but I sure know I want it, and I want it now!

we didn't know what clinton would do but we wanted change the last time a republican was in office and we had a great economy and a surplus

2. He supports black liberation theology. Don't we all?

Can you prove this? Do you mea he wants to fix our inner city problems? Yes, so do I.

3. He's a "citizen of the world", oh what I'd give to be one too.

People burn the American flag where bush goes. I want to restore our reputation in the world. We need cooperation from countries that now are not helping us because of bush's/pnac's agenda.

4. Decided against visiting wounded veterans of the United States armed forces on his trip to Germany because he thought it would be inappropriate. Good call, there is no other way to support our armed forces in a more positive way.

He voted with the troops 80 percent and mccain 20 percent. veterans groups gave him a B and gave mccain a D.

5. If the media loves him this much, who honestly shouldn't?

the media would trash him if he made the mistakes mccain made. what mistakes? EXACTLY.

6. He is black, and I really want to witness American history of this magnitude in my lifetime.

Half black. And I too would like to know that you don't have to be christian or white to be president. And all the racism really does prove black peoples argument that racism does still exist, huh?

7. He thought the surge would be a waste of money and still does. It must of be that good ol' media lying to us about its success then.

I thought the media was liberal and in love with obama? Now they aren't ? Do you know we also pay sadr for a truce? do you know 2 million iraqis have been displaced? neighborhoods are ethnically clensed, therefore sunnis and shiites aren't killing each other as much.

9. Seven years as a state senator and three years as an United States senator. He is clearly over-qualified to be the president of the United States.

Mccain has lots of experience and no judgement. bush didn't have any experience by the way. Obama will surrounf himself with good people. Mccain is already surrouded by bad people. Bush picked rumsfeld and chaney, 2 nixon boys.

I will be casting my ballet for Barack Hussein Obama in November and I hope you all will be too.:eusa_angel:

I will. What other choice do I have.

You are showing good judgement.
ps. Bush family did busines with hitler and does busines with the bin ladins...see the bbc special on their history.

I support Dubya as much as Cheney supports an independent 9E investigation but there appears to be a strange theme regarding America's negative reputation abroad and that somehow it is the bush admin's fault. It's not that we are more disliked, it's just the realization we are not as popular as some would like to believe.

There is bashing on both sides, some of it legit and some of it contrived.

Please stay. That was a great post.

Well I don't think one sect of a group is indicative of a whole group.
See...

Vets for Freedom

VFF is basically a front-site for the pro-war crowd. There are Vets but a little research on the formation of the site and the relationships between key members and the bush admin reveals a polished surface pretending to be grass-roots. Last I checked, the majority of troops in iraq didn't support bush but that site mirrors the bush admin on everything from iraq to the mythical war on terror.

VFF is basically a front-site for the pro-war crowd. There are Vets but a little research on the formation of the site and the relationships between key members and the bush admin reveals a polished surface pretending to be grass-roots. Last I checked, the majority of troops in iraq didn't support bush but that site mirrors the bush admin on everything from iraq to the mythical war on terror.

Oh but the other group has self admitted ties to the Democratic party but that is somehow ok. Ok now I understand...:eusa_whistle:

Oh but the other group has self admitted ties to the Democratic party but that is somehow ok. Ok now I understand...:eusa_whistle:

I guess you are unaware of how this works jreeves, let me explain, it is really very simple. You may only use sources approved of and funded by Liberal Democrats!!

Forum List

Back