Why I turned away from the RCC

Or more accurately, that’s how we all act.

For you Jews, feel free to substitute G-d for Jesus.

Some people think God was talking about other Gods in the first commandment but he knew there weren’t any other supernatural Gods, so that’s not what he was talking about.

might want to revisit that for the relevancy of your religion.

My faith is only relevant to me. I have do desire for it to have any relevancy to you.
My faith is only relevant to me. I have do desire for it to have any relevancy to you.

oh, what if I am a religious itinerant and cross your path, murderer.

Am I the murderer in this equation? I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.
Am I the murderer in this equation? I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.

I haven't seen the jews wash their hands for their deed in the 1st century, you are one of them. denier.

Oh that! Kill ONE Jesus and they never let you forget it.

look who's talking, a couple of jews -

upload_2020-1-27_22-34-4.jpeg

big deal.

I haven't seen the jews wash their hands for their deed in the 1st century, you are one of them. denier.

View attachment 302984

big deal.

It's good you have heroes.

View attachment 302984

big deal.

It's good you have heroes.
when asked that one replied ...

And what does Chabad say about Jesus, the Christ?

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If they aren't teaching this, then you have again been lead astray...

I didn't convert BTW. I just said that I find comfort and truth in much of Chabad. There is a school of thought in Kabbalah that Jesus was out there spilling their "secrets" to the masses and that the world wasn't ready for back then.
That’s cool. What are they waiting for now though? The world still isn’t ready?

For the age of the Gentile to end.
There’s nothing wrong with Gentiles.
Elijah will announce the end of days when God has shown us that every other lifestyle is worthless.

That's not my hand.
OK. One question.

How will you recognize the Messiah? What’s the checklist.

We won't have to seek him out. He'll introduce himself.

If you have to ask if someone is Mashiach, he isn't.
Exactly. As prophetic as you can get. You will indeed follow Satan after being duped.

That's OK, working for Satan comes with flexible hours and a great dental plan.
That’s why you’ll be fooled. You don’t know how to recognize him. It’s all prophetic
Read the last chapter of Malachi.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I didn't convert BTW. I just said that I find comfort and truth in much of Chabad. There is a school of thought in Kabbalah that Jesus was out there spilling their "secrets" to the masses and that the world wasn't ready for back then.

Elijah will announce the end of days when God has shown us that every other lifestyle is worthless.
What do you mean by lifestyle?

Drinking beer and watching too much sports.
Kobe Bryant was a wonderful husband, father and gave his time to coach kids to better themselves.
You don’t have to be an observant Jew to live a worthwhile existence.

Drinking beer and watching too much sports.
Kobe Bryant was a wonderful husband, father and gave his time to coach kids to better themselves.
You don’t have to be an observant Jew to live a worthwhile existence.
We are free to pursue pleasure, fame, fortune and power only to discover that those things don’t satisfy us because we were made for more.

When you strip off all the extreme racist garbage draped around it by the post-exile hacks and Persian ass kissers, genuine Jewish theology is actually pretty cool stuff, which is why Christianity was such a great social revolution and vast improvement over infantile pagan rubbish.

When you strip off all the extreme racist garbage draped around it by the post-exile hacks and Persian ass kissers, genuine Jewish theology is actually pretty cool stuff, which is why Christianity was such a great social revolution and vast improvement over infantile pagan rubbish.

being an incurable sinner is a social revolution, only in the minds of sicko's ...

and vast improvement over infantile pagan rubbish.

and what might that have been, does that include between the 1st century and the beginning of the 4th before the dreadful happened or just mythology.

Forum List

Back