Why I turned away from the RCC

before the crucifiers wrote their forged 4th century christian bible as a religion of their own - bing.

lol and yet neither you nor Rosie have ever cited all these 'forgeries n stuff', nor explained why you're stupid enough to believe they could have gotten away with that at all. You're a joke, like the rest of the deviant neurotics who don't like theologies that encourage self-restraint and moral standards and frown on mindless self-indulgence.
lol and yet neither you nor Rosie have ever cited all these 'forgeries n stuff', nor explained why you're stupid enough to believe they could have gotten away with that at all. You're a joke, like the rest of the deviant neurotics who don't like theologies that encourage self-restraint and moral standards and frown on mindless self-indulgence.

liar, forgeries have been provided previously without reply -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a 4th century forgery, nor the first line exemplative of the religious itinerant.

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

another forgery meant for sicko's and their deceitful, political intrigues.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

by first decimating over the 2nd and 3rd centuries the original meaning and objective of the liberation theology of the 1st century brought to an untimely end by their own forebears they spent an entire 4th century writing the christian bible. portraying a photo rendering of a political objective disguised as a religion. - sicko / bing - bible belt christians et al.

the history of christianity from the 4th century to the present day is one of uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent -

View attachment 304527

no different than the other false desert religions all of which have abandoned the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty culminating in their crucifixion of an innocent man and the continued injustice they foster without remorse.

I.e., assorted idiot rubbish anybody can laugh at and disprove, just as they have thousands of times here, but tards think if they repeat it over and over and over it will magically become true. They're just trying to rope in the stupid, which is fine; a gang of stupid morons is no more of a challenge than one of them.
liar, forgeries have been provided previously without reply -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a 4th century forgery, nor the first line exemplative of the religious itinerant.

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

another forgery meant for sicko's and their deceitful, political intrigues.

I.e., assorted idiot rubbish anybody can laugh at and disprove, just as they have thousands of times here, but tards think if they repeat it over and over and over it will magically become true. They're just trying to rope in the stupid, which is fine; a gang of stupid morons is no more of a challenge than one of them.

picaro, sicko - is a liar, they have yet to refute any of the forgeries included throughout the 4th century christian bible including derived passages without verification.

That’s pretty arrogant of you to believe you are above sinning.

Also pretty stupid. You are the poster child for complacency and unconscious incompetence.
no, not arrogant at all and yes I am not a sinner if you tried it you might not find it so difficult - and is the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty as the means for admission to the Everlasting.
Bullshit. You are a filthy piece of shit liar. A fucking nazi. You are the biggest sinner here.

You don’t have a religion of antiquity. You have the religion of secularism.

before the crucifiers wrote their forged 4th century christian bible as a religion of their own - bing.
More bull shit. The same bull shit. With no evidence whatsoever.
Bullshit. You are a filthy piece of shit liar. A fucking nazi. You are the biggest sinner here.

someone has become unhinged -

* hint - a crucifying christian ...

the spoken religion of antiquity, prescribed by the Almighty is for anyone to readily judge for themselves - 6 words long; the triumph of good vs evil - abandoned by all three desert religions - bing.

and yes applies to the secular and any living being on planet Earth. that hopes for admission to the Everlasting.

by the way bing, you have not provided the sins you are not able to stop committing, sinner - nor the letter from your priest giving you permission for your vasectomy ... hater of choice.

That’s pretty arrogant of you to believe you are above sinning.

Also pretty stupid. You are the poster child for complacency and unconscious incompetence.
no, not arrogant at all and yes I am not a sinner if you tried it you might not find it so difficult - and is the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty as the means for admission to the Everlasting.

someone has become unhinged -

* hint - a crucifying christian ...

the spoken religion of antiquity, prescribed by the Almighty is for anyone to readily judge for themselves - 6 words long; the triumph of good vs evil - abandoned by all three desert religions - bing.

and yes applies to the secular and any living being on planet Earth. that hopes for admission to the Everlasting.

by the way bing, you have not provided the sins you are not able to stop committing, sinner - nor the letter from your priest giving you permission for your vasectomy ... hater of choice.
If by unhinged you mean to say fed up with your parroted lying bullshit, then yes.

you are a subversive piece of shit.

That’s right. I’m a sinner.

I’m not a lying hypocritical condescending piece of shit like you who thinks he speaks for God.

I’m not a lying hypocritical condescending piece of shit like you who thinks he speaks for God.

that's low for even you bing - the spoken religion of antiquity was prescribed by the Almighty through the events surrounding noah - with the reverse outcome in the 1st century being the pedigree for your forged religion of christianity culminating officially in the 4th century.

that's low for even you bing - the spoken religion of antiquity was prescribed by the Almighty through the events surrounding noah - with the reverse outcome in the 1st century being the pedigree for your forged religion of christianity culminating officially in the 4th century.
Prove it.

Prove it.
- the spoken religion of antiquity was prescribed by the Almighty through the events surrounding noah - with the reverse outcome in the 1st century being the pedigree for your forged religion of christianity culminating officially in the 4th century.

Prove it.

you are the proof, bing - the uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent from the 4th century to the present day.

images

a sinner without remorse the exact opposite from the message of the 1st century. christianity.

Prove it.
- the spoken religion of antiquity was prescribed by the Almighty through the events surrounding noah - with the reverse outcome in the 1st century being the pedigree for your forged religion of christianity culminating officially in the 4th century.

Prove it.

you are the proof, bing - the uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent from the 4th century to the present day.

images

a sinner without remorse the exact opposite from the message of the 1st century. christianity.
That’s not proof of anything.

try again.

Prove it.

Prove it.

images

try again.

the reply is proof you are an avowed, remorseless sinner ... the 4th century christian state of helplessness. as the excuse for their misdeeds.

images

no century has passed without their persecution and victimization of the innocent. bing.

Prove it.

Prove it.

images

try again.

the reply is proof you are an avowed, remorseless sinner ... the 4th century christian state of helplessness. as the excuse for their misdeeds.

images

no century has passed without their persecution and victimization of the innocent. bing.
Dude, do you not realize how absurdly stupid it sounds to say I am your proof of forgeries?

seriously, are you retarded?

Prove it.

Prove it.

images

try again.

images

Dude, do you not realize how absurdly stupid it sounds to say I am your proof of forgeries?

you are blind, bing as a remorseless sinner who more represents 4th century christianity than you.

Prove it.

Prove it.

images

try again.

images

you are blind, bing as a remorseless sinner who more represents 4th century christianity than you.
Sometimes.

But you are a lying hypocritical asshole all the time.

And what does Chabad say about Jesus, the Christ?

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If they aren't teaching this, then you have again been lead astray...

I didn't convert BTW. I just said that I find comfort and truth in much of Chabad. There is a school of thought in Kabbalah that Jesus was out there spilling their "secrets" to the masses and that the world wasn't ready for back then.
That’s cool. What are they waiting for now though? The world still isn’t ready?

For the age of the Gentile to end.

that is now

>>a lying hypocritical condescending piece of shit like you who thinks he speaks for God.<<

th

God the Father was anthropomorphic to Adam and Eve, but somehow they knew he was there. In your case, you have failed atheist characteristics so this is why we all know you are here.

I learned something new about the atheist religion. Apparently, they have the atheist characteristics.

>>Atheist do NOT believe in Gods, nor any mysticism around them.<<

He should have said no belief of God nor gods nor any mysticism around them.

>>Some further subtleties:

Atheist are prudent enough to not jump to conclusion, nor engulf indoctrination without critical thinking when choosing their spiritual leadings.

They are patient to hold the doubt until there is evidence.

Untill then, they will remain open to the objective and reasonable unfolding of truths science provides in moderate but constant doses.<<

I suppose these are the atheist characteristics which we do not notice very much here at all..

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-main-characteristics-of-being-an-atheist?share=1

Forum List

Back