Why I think that Trump WON'T Win the General Election..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
1. Blacks (he's polling at 2% with blacks)

2. Hispanics (he's polling at 26% with Hispanics)

3. Women (he's polling 23 points behind Hillary with women)

And these are the numbers now, before he's gaffed 200 more times by the time the debates start. And if he should attend the debates and open his mouth during them, you can reduce the numbers for Trump by another factor. The reason I don't think Trump will win in the Fall is because in the 2nd grade I took addition and subtraction in this really neat course called "mathematics".

Discuss.

And these are the numbers now, before he's gaffed 200 more times by the time the debates start. And if he should attend the debates and open his mouth during them, you can reduce the numbers for Trump by another factor. The reason I don't think Trump will win in the Fall is because in the 2nd grade I took addition and subtraction in this really neat course called "mathematics".

Discuss.

He will not win the Electoral College and even Texas is in play at this point because it is a Minority-Majority state.

The popular vote will be close but the electoral college will be lopsided as can be. Also Trump will cost the GOP the Senate but the GOP will retain the House...

Negroes have a habit of 'block voting'.
I'm not convinced Biden is that popular among negroes.
Hillary can't hang on much longer.
The first time she collapses during a speech she might as well go home.
She can continue to drink herself to death wrapped in Huma's loving embrace.
Huma: "You DID change you will to give me fifty million like you promised right dear?"

Discuss.

He will not win the Electoral College and even Texas is in play at this point because it is a Minority-Majority state.

The popular vote will be close but the electoral college will be lopsided as can be. Also Trump will cost the GOP the Senate but the GOP will retain the House...
Even Florida and Utah and Arizona are in play.

Wow he's doubled his polling #'s with blacks in just a week!! That's some progress.

Anyway, he won't win because "Alea iacta est".

We now have the continual drumbeat from the media that Trump is unfit, that DC insiders are all coming out against Trump, that if Trump were elected we would be a heartbeat away from nuclear war, etc.

There's no way Trump will be able to overcome this growing tsunami.

4. Media. They have become a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

If Trump doesn't step down from family pressures by November, that prediction is exactly correct.

We might as well affirm Justice Mark Leno (California lawmaker...google his "accomplishments"..) to the US Supreme Court now and get a jump on things.

Forum List

Back