Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

And he dissed the Oreo Messiah lol

Keep it funky an annalise! Lol
Young black guys wont be bamboozled anymore
Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

And they all catch a dose of hatred ...I mean tolerance from thier fellow leftist and leftist "allies "

White Lefties= THE real white devil

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

And they all catch a dose of hatred ...I mean tolerance from thier fellow leftist and leftist "allies "

Our president DOES appeal to the masses. This is wonderful to see.

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

The guys a little out there to say the least...latino an black.. . nyc project mutt or south a American lineage ....probably
Nice fish tank that's bigger than a 55 ...I have a 75 ..so hes at least got a decent job somewhere ......hobbies cost disposable cash

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

The guys a little out there to say the least...latino an black.. . nyc project mutt or south a American lineage ....probably
Nice fish tank that's bigger than a 55 ...I have a 75 ..so hes at least got a decent job somewhere ......hobbies cost disposable cash

He IS a bit out there, but he seems to be sincere.

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

It was said on the Rush Limbaugh show that the Dems are in a panic because more minorities are moving towards President Trump who is following up on his promises to help them out of poverty. But there are still a few holdouts that have been so brainwashed that they will never go to the light side, but always stay on the darkside.

IM2
Tigger

They will never learn...

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

It was said on the Rush Limbaugh show that the Dems are in a panic because more minorities are moving towards President Trump who is following up on his promises to help them out of poverty. But there are still a few holdouts that have been so brainwashed that they will never go to the light side, but always stay on the darkside.

IM2
Tigger

They will never learn...

Still be far more holdouts than converts this go-round but blacks voting for Trump will increase for sure, just a question of how much. He got 8% when the experts had forecasted a few points lower, but now polls of black voters are all over the place so it’s gonna be fun watching that settle out wherever it eventually does somewhere. Somewhere north of 8% guaranteed. And maybe surprisingly so.

Young latinos
Lesbians
Gay guys

IM2
Tigger

They will never learn...

Still be far more holdouts than converts this go-round but blacks voting for Trump will increase for sure, just a question of how much. He got 8% when the experts had forecasted a few points lower, but now polls of black voters are all over the place so it’s gonna be fun watching that settle out wherever it eventually does somewhere. Somewhere north of 8% guaranteed. And maybe surprisingly so.

I think the progs are in for a bigger shocker than a little over 8 %

I wouldn't be surprised if its busts 20% ......a giant black middle finger to the establsiment bamboozle`n left

Forum List

Back