Why I listen to Conservative Talk Radio

Not hardly! If wearing and carrying were the same, then the pathological liar would not have had to change them, now would he?

The Teabaggers were CARRYING signs with Nazi symbols calling health care reform supporters Nazis. Carrying signs calling other people Nazis, as Pelosi correctly reported, is quite different from WEARING Nazi symbols as Stuttering LimpTard "reported."

Wearing or carrying doesn't take away the fact that Pelosi was trying to paint the Tea Partiers as Nazi's. Damn you are one stupid fuck. Get your head out of Rush's ass and take a break.
Of course "wearing" and "carrying" makes a big difference or your MessiahRushie would not have changed the words!!!

The Teabaggers were the ones calling Americans with the signs they carried. LimpTard changed what Pelosi said in order to portray the name calling Teabaggers as innocent VICTIMS of name calling. Nothing Pelosi actually said even remotely called the Teabaggers Nazis, that's why the pathological liar had to change her words. Wearing Nazi symbols implies support for Nazism, whereas carrying signs calling Americans Nazis for supporting Health Care Reform doesn't.

You, of course, know this, but lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervatism.

That's all you have is semantics. pfft..

Go away little boy.

Wearing or carrying doesn't take away the fact that Pelosi was trying to paint the Tea Partiers as Nazi's. Damn you are one stupid fuck. Get your head out of Rush's ass and take a break.
Of course "wearing" and "carrying" makes a big difference or your MessiahRushie would not have changed the words!!!

The Teabaggers were the ones calling Americans with the signs they carried. LimpTard changed what Pelosi said in order to portray the name calling Teabaggers as innocent VICTIMS of name calling. Nothing Pelosi actually said even remotely called the Teabaggers Nazis, that's why the pathological liar had to change her words. Wearing Nazi symbols implies support for Nazism, whereas carrying signs calling Americans Nazis for supporting Health Care Reform doesn't.

You, of course, know this, but lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervatism.

Go away little boy.
If it was only semantics, you America haters would not have changed the words in the first place. pfft

Go away little girl.

Go away little boy.
If it was only semantics, you America haters would not have changed the words in the first place. pfft

Go away little girl.

American hater? Where do you get that ridiculous shit from? And tell me what words have I changed?

there is no "conservative" dumb act
but you are too fucking dumb to understand it
So you are saying CON$ are really as dumb as they pretend.
no, i'm saying YOU are the dumb one

see, i told you you were too fucking dumb to understand
Oh I understand alright.

CON$ have convinced themselves that if they are too stupid to know they are lying then they are not liars, hence the perpetual dumb act. That's why they only follow CON$ervative hate media. They know they will never be exposed to the truth there so their dumb act can be very convincing.

The only problem is CON$ also claim to be the most informed people on the face of the Earth thanks to the disinformation they get from GOP hate media that the Corporate MSM does not "report."

So you are saying CON$ are really as dumb as they pretend.
no, i'm saying YOU are the dumb one

see, i told you you were too fucking dumb to understand
Oh I understand alright.

CON$ have convinced themselves that if they are too stupid to know they are lying then they are not liars, hence the perpetual dumb act. That's why they only follow CON$ervative hate media. They know they will never be exposed to the truth there so their dumb act can be very convincing.

The only problem is CON$ also claim to be the most informed people on the face of the Earth thanks to the disinformation they get from GOP hate media that the Corporate MSM does not "report."
WRONG

but you proved me correct again

Go away little girl.

American hater? Where do you get that ridiculous shit from? And tell me what words have I changed?
Now the patented CON$ervative dumb act.

No it's an outright challenge of your lying. You dub me an American hater and say that I change words. Now either show proof of your claims or stop making shit up.

This is rich, you call Rush a liar and you, yourself are the liar. From now on your credibility is worth shit!

No it's an outright challenge of your lying. You dub me an American hater and say that I change words. Now either show proof of your claims or stop making shit up.

This is rich, you call Rush a liar and you, yourself are the liar. From now on your credibility is worth shit!
he's had no credibility since the day he joined
hes a fucking moron

Don't you think you are milking the Dumb Act just a little bit too much????

You've defended the change from "carrying" to "wearing" for God knows how many posts and now you pretend not to know what words were changed. :cuckoo:

And DumbCon says there is no such thing as the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act. :rofl:

You've defended the change from "carrying" to "wearing" for God knows how many posts and now you pretend not to know what words were changed. :cuckoo:

And DumbCon says there is no such thing as the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act. :rofl:
dipshit, you remain a fucking moronic LIAR
fuck off asshole

LOL @ "DumbCon"

49izadw.gif

Last edited:

Your childish jabs aside, whether Pelosi said wearing or carrying her implication was clear. Only an idiot such as yourself would argue over semantics. But I suppose that's the only argument you have.

Grow the fuck up!

Your childish jabs aside, whether Pelosi said wearing or carrying her implication was clear. Only an idiot such as yourself would argue over semantics. But I suppose that's the only argument you have.

Grow the fuck up!
It has nothing to do with semantics, and you know it. If "carrying" meant the same as "wearing" then Limptard would not have changed the word.

By carrying signs with Nazi symbols the Teabaggers were able to call those who support health care reform Nazis. Carrying signs that call health care reform supporters Nazis does not make the people carrying the signs Nazis. By carrying signs that call others Nazis, the sign carriers are clearly identifying THEMSELVES as something OTHER than Nazis and identifying the people named in their signs as the Nazis.

Now if the Teabaggers were WEARING Nazi symbols then that would clearly mean the Teabaggers identify themselves with Nazis, thus LimpTard's absolute NEED to change the words in order to make the name-calling Teabaggers the innocent VICTIMS of name-calling.

Again, what LimpTard did is SOP for CON$, they always pretend to be the VICTIMS of the people they attack. CON$ervatism is PERPETUAL VICTIMHOOD.

CON$ habitually portray themselves as victims of:
The liberal news/media
The liberal schools
The liberal courts
The liberal press
The liberal movies
The liberal trial lawyers
The liberal environmentalists
The liberal scientists
The liberal professors
The liberal Hollywood
The liberal judges
The list is endless
Everyone unfairly picks on the poor little innocent CON$. :eusa_boohoo:

LOL this thread has pretty much devolved into a conservative talk show.

Naw, conservatives don't usually sit around calling people names on talk show. That's pretty much a liberal thing. But on television when you have a group, conservatives are sure as bad as anybody else when it comes to interrupting people and everybody talking at once so it's just noise. I can't take it. I change the channel or go do something else.

Forum List

Back