Why I listen to Conservative Talk Radio

Well, Ozz, I see the problem. So let's allow no one to make more than $250,000, and spread the rest of the extra money down the line. Then we could make the tax system so that it gets the same amount, but taxes everyone pretty much the same.:lol:

Liberals are for the most part, an unhappy bunch.

I imagine conservative radio would only remind them of that unhappiness...

Conservative talk radio is popular because it's one of the few alternatives to the liberal bias on T.V. (except Fox which is conservative bias).

Ditto.......:clap2:
I listen to Michael Weiner [Savage] sometimes when there's nothing else interesting on. It's entertaining to hear that fool rant and carry on. He changes from one person to another day to day, if not within the same show. He lit into Hannity yesterday, saying that Hannity should put on an apron and tend bar.

i thought people listened to conservative talk radio beacuse they were incapable of independent thought and felt it easier to have their opinions given to them
While this is not the case for ALL Talk Radio listeners, it is the case for a significant number, hence the scoffing and stereotyping of radio hosts and their alleged "disciples."

Forum List

Back