Can you kill your child? Well, soon you might be legally able.

I didn't ask for you to cry and run, leaving a trail of piss behind you. You know, what you every time your BS gets laughed at.

I asked you to explain your own position. You wouldn't. Because you can't, given how stupid your positions always are.

If you're too lazy to bother stating your own position in your own words, why should anyone engage you? You're asking us to do your work for you. Do your own work, little welfare parasite.
When I said Democrats are not nice people that is just what I meant.

When I said Democrats are not nice people that is just what I meant.
I don't care if you don't like me. If an awful human like you did like me, I'd wonder what I was doing wrong.

Now, back to the issue you keep running from, over and over.

What exactly was your point in the OP? State it in your own words.

I can't see how you have even one friend where you live. Frankly this is about a Canadian woman telling what goes on. If you had spent the several moments listening to her, you would question her and not me.

It is tantamount to a person leaping on me to explain your anger. I can't do that.

I don't care if you don't like me. If an awful human like you did like me, I'd wonder what I was doing wrong.
You are a typical Democrat. The post included a video. Who talked? Was it me she was talking to? IF you think I am either of the two men, you are wrong. I did not claim she talked to me. You are an awful human being. What you did wrong is you attacked me, a poster because you don't like a video of a Canadian woman who served in the Military and explained things pretty well. If you were smart, you would know that.

Yeah they are nice. You're mentally ill.
I used to be one. We at that time were not like they are today. They became very evil.
If posters treat others nice, I say they are nice. When they call me mentally ill, they make a case for me.

Says the guy that asks if "Democrats should be put to Death."
That was a question, and NOT a Declaration by me. I did not claim it is what I want done.

How many Right Wingers have abortions?

I suppose you believe it is ZERO.......LOOLLOLLOOLLOLLL
It is interesting how some Democrats are not unhappy that Democrat women have abortions, they want to discuss this about only Republicana and start out with false claims.

That was a question, and NOT a Declaration by me. I did not claim it is what I want done.
And I stated that, problem is......why are you asking if your political opponents should be put to Death?

And I stated that, problem is......why are you asking if your political opponents should be put to Death?
Due to the actual deaths of children is why!!!!

It is interesting how some Democrats are not unhappy that Democrat women have abortions, they want to discuss this about only Republicana and start out with false claims.
Try writing that again, so I can understand what the fuck you are trying to accuse people of?

What was the "False Claim" you speak of?

Try writing that again, so I can understand what the fuck you are trying to accuse people of?

What was the "False Claim" you speak of?
Oh, you should have first started on that and not did the other thing you did.
False Claims are not real often judged as a crime. It takes powerful purposes to claim laws were broke. I read Democrats here making plenty of false claims. So why didn't you start with the topic?

Here is where you are so many times off base. The issue here is the word might. I notice you skipped that word. It is in my view tragic if America allows legally to kill our children. It would open flood gates.

Caused by whom?
Or Killed by whom?
I did not know you wanted lessons about abortion. Guess who gets an abortion? Guess who terminates the life of her child? So i have to spell it out using a crayon?

Forum List

Back