Can you kill your child? Well, soon you might be legally able.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is her wrapping up a talk, but you can back it up to listen to all of it. This woman fought battles. Anyway she soon is talking about in Canada being legally able to kill your child. Check it out.

I set it up so it won't take long to hear her comments.

Can you kill your child? Well, soon you might be legally able.​

What if Jesus old you to? Would you support the state stepping in on religion and parental rights?

"The only explanation which any of the witnesses can offer for her conduct ... is that Deanna Laney was legally insane." Files said Laney believed that God had told her the world was going to end and "she had to get her house in order," which included killing her children.

Not in the USA.

To protect infants who are born alive. <<NOTE: Aug. 5, 2002 - [H.R.
2175]>>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <<NOTE: Born-Alive Infants
Protection Act of 2002.>> assembled,

SECTION 1. <<NOTE: 1 USC 1 note.>> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
`(b) As used in this section, the term born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

What if Jesus old you to? Would you support the state stepping in on religion and parental rights?

"The only explanation which any of the witnesses can offer for her conduct ... is that Deanna Laney was legally insane." Files said Laney believed that God had told her the world was going to end and "she had to get her house in order," which included killing her children.
Nah, not me.

This is her wrapping up a talk, but you can back it up to listen to all of it. This woman fought battles. Anyway she soon is talking about in Canada being legally able to kill your child. Check it out.

I set it up so it won't take long to hear her comments.

Consider. Is the grown child fully self sufficient?

Have its wisdom teeth come in?

If male, has its testes descended?

Maybe if it’s a female, it turns on whether it has arrived at menses?

It may be that we will discover a brand new right to commit post birth abortion all turning on the definition of at what stage a human life is considered a “real” person.

Consider. Is the grown child fully self sufficient?

Have its wisdom teeth come in?

If male, has its testes descended?

Maybe if it’s a female, it turns on whether it has arrived at menses?

It may be that we will discover a brand new right to commit post birth abortion all turning on the definition of at what stage a human life is considered a “real” person.
I would like to speak honestly. Democrats are not real persons. Should they be put to death?

I would like to speak honestly. Democrats are not real persons. Should they be put to death?
Will the loons whittle that down to RINOs as well?

Watch out Liz, the nutters will be coming for ya!

And you think (R) are?
Depends on who that is. Look, I am not running democrats down over civil things. I mean they surely have good jobs, good parents and good learning. I am running down their party. It stinks.

Liberals have killed 600,000 of their kids in their womb, and that's yearly.

More human embryos destroyed through IVF than abortion every year​

Washington, D.C. Newsroom, Mar 13, 2024 / 07:00 am

An Alabama Supreme Court ruling that recognized the personhood of embryonic life sparked a nationwide debate about in vitro fertilization (IVF) over the last three weeks — but some people might be unaware that the industry’s death toll for preborn life is likely higher than that of abortion.

Story #1: Secret RCMP Report Warns Canadians May Revolt Once They Realize How Broke They Are
Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

PDF: “Whole-Of-Government Five-Year Trends For Canada”
https://s3.documentcloud.org/docume...of-government-five-year-trends-for-canada.pdf

“We’ve Had Enough”: Protests Over Carbon Price Hike Halt Traffic Across Canada
MSN

Multiple Arsonists Arrested for Canada Wildfires; Biden-Trudeau-Media Blame Climate Change (Jun. 8, 2023)
https://www.worldtribune.com/multip...res-biden-trudeau-media-blame-climate-change/

America’s Northern Border Confronts Record-Breaking Migrant Surge
America's northern border confronts record-breaking migrant surge

Carbon Tax Protests Were In Every Province Yesterday
WATCH: Carbon tax protests were staged in every province yesterday

Just posted this recently in Stay Informed. . . I imagine this policy has something to do with Story #1

Interview 1872 – World Depopulation is Right on Track! (NWNW 549)​

by Corbett | Apr 5, 2024 | Interviews, Videos | 45 comments
"This week on the New World Next Week: the RCMP underestimates the collapse of society by five years; the depopulationists cheer as the human population falls for the first time in 700 years; and Portlandia smells bad, too!"

Mirror

Story #1: Secret RCMP Report Warns Canadians May Revolt Once They Realize How Broke They Are
Story #2: World’s Population to Fall for First Time Since the Black Death
Story #3: Following Outcry, Portland Set to Review Controversial Odor Complaint Policy

This is her
Then discuss exactly what her claim is.

Telling everyone "YOU MUST LOOK AT MY WHOLE VIDEO AND DO MY WORK FOR ME" is lazy BS. If you're too lazy to discuss your own piece, then it clearly wasn't important, and nobody else should bother with it either.

We get that Trump orders his cult followers to be lazy and entitled, but you're not forced to obey. You could act like a liberal and honestly discuss an issue in your own words. But you won't. Because you can't, not on any topic.

Then discuss exactly what her claim is.

Telling everyone "YOU MUST LOOK AT MY WHOLE VIDEO AND DO MY WORK FOR ME" is lazy BS. If you're too lazy to discuss your own piece, then it clearly wasn't important, and nobody else should bother with it either.

We get that Trump orders his cult followers to be lazy and entitled, but you're not forced to obey. You could act like a liberal and honestly discuss an issue in your own words. But you won't. Because you can't, not on any topic.
When I said Democrats are not nice people that is just what I meant.
First the order
1st Insult
2nd Insult

When I said Democrats are not nice people that is just what I meant.
I didn't ask for you to cry and run, leaving a trail of piss behind you. You know, what you every time your BS gets laughed at.

I asked you to explain your own position. You wouldn't. Because you can't, given how stupid your positions always are.

If you're too lazy to bother stating your own position in your own words, why should anyone engage you? You're asking us to do your work for you. Do your own work, little welfare parasite.

Forum List

Back