Why I Keep Teaching

Of course you do Moon Bat. People work and then the filthy ass government takes their money and then give to the goddamn sorry ass welfare queens. You idiot.
I'm done with the "idiot" talk.
You feel free to keep using it, I'm sure you will.

So, back on topic.

You don't support SNAP programs?

If you dare to keep up, the topic is in Education, and the discussion is about helping students that come into school with certain issues, this one being Hungry.

Do you despise the "free and reduced" programs offered by schools?

I'm done with the "idiot" talk.
You feel free to keep using it, I'm sure you will.

So, back on topic.

You don't support SNAP programs?

If you dare to keep up, the topic is in Education, and the discussion is about helping students that come into school with certain issues, this one being Hungry.

Do you despise the "free and reduced" programs offered by schools?
You are the moron that brought up the fact you support the filthy ass welfare so don't get butt hurt because somebody calls you on it.

How about the parents supplying the food for their kids? Isn't it their responsibility? They always have money to buy drugs, cigarettes and alcohol so they can feed their kids.

You are the moron that brought up the fact you support the filthy ass welfare so don't get butt hurt because somebody calls you on it.

How about the parents supplying the food for their kids? Isn't it their responsibility? They always have money to buy drugs, cigarettes and alcohol so they can feed their kids.
Your gutter mouth is noted.

Yes Flash, some people suffer for whatever reason, and IF a kid comes to school hungry because finance didn't work out, I have empathy and totally support the Free and Reduced Lunch/Breakfast Programs at Public Schools.

I'm sad you have a voice in our Great Nation.

...They're teaching bullshit about fags, shemales, and other sexual freaks as early as kindergarten, ....
No. I've been teaching for 30 years and have never seen any of that nonsense. How long have you been employed as a public school teacher?

So are you agreeing that we need more Government Regulations on the usage of SNAP benefits.
I agree with that.
How about you?
Absolutely. Sadly, this won't happen, and SNAP benefits continue to increase adding to the obesity problem among the very poor.

Maximum benefit for a family of two is $535. Imagine a mother with one child spending $535 each month on food. Both would soon be appearing on "My 600 Pound Life". :omg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back