Why I keep my assault rifles...

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

How many times have you watched Red Dawn?

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2
I keep my assault rifles because I like them, because they’re fun to shoot, because they’re accurate and reliable.

The killing of my fellow Americans not required.

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

An "extreme response" would be screaming, running, peeing in your pants, and looking for a place to hide.

The "measured response" of shooting the threat dead in his tracks would be more to my liking.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
So you're ok with rolling over if America is invaded by another military?
FYI Asymmetric warfare LEARN IT.

How often do you beat off while watching Doomsday Preppers?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
Correct.

The notion that citizens armed with semi-automatic small arms will successfully resist a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical’ is as idiotic as it is delusional.

SO you and skew will be found under your bed in the fetal position?

Only dropped once.
Correct.

The notion that citizens armed with semi-automatic small arms will successfully resist a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical’ is as idiotic as it is delusional.
Great, let's go ask the Viet Cong.if your opinion is accurate.
Another dooms day gun nut.
You really believe that will happen? Really? You've been watching too much TV

There are massive riots in over 25 countries happening all over the world. It is happening.

We aren't those countries.
"We must give them space to destroy"

Only dropped once.
So you're ok with rolling over if America is invaded by another military?
FYI Asymmetric warfare LEARN IT.

How often do you beat off while watching Doomsday Preppers?
Don't tell me about some Hollywood fantasy movie you watched tell me about Asymmetric warfare

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg
The UK doesn’t have school shootings. We have lots of your picture and regular school shootings. You better rethink.
The citizens of the UK never had a Constitutional right to own firearms.

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg
The UK doesn’t have school shootings. We have lots of your picture and regular school shootings. You better rethink.
School shootings are a tragedy but they are at such a low rate and not all school shootings are done with a rifle that banning AR's would have little effect on any shootings

Women being assaulted while walking in a park wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens, frequently.

People being pulled out of their vehicle and pummeled with bricks during a "localized" riot wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens.

Why do you live in abject terror of firearms? How likely do you really think it is that you will be shot by a gang of feral guns?

Only dropped once.
Correct.

They don't have to be able to defeat the entire US military. They just need to make the price very high, and millions of firearms in private citizens' hands can do that.

Only dropped once.
Correct.

They don't have to be able to defeat the entire US military. They just need to make the price very high, and millions of firearms in private citizens' hands can do that.

The plan is for the Gub'Mit to assimilate the gun nuts

~S~

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Let me warn you that a whole horde of computer programmers, owners of ethnic restaurants, cab drivers, hotel maids, farm workers, doctors, child-raisers, teachers, Girl Scout cookie sellers, bus drivers, and more are coming for you citizens of Dogpatch.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Let me warn you that a whole horde of computer programmers, owners of ethnic restaurants, cab drivers, hotel maids, farm workers, doctors, child-raisers, teachers, Girl Scout cookie sellers, bus drivers, and more are coming for you citizens of Dogpatch.
People you leftist consider cannon fodder??

SO you and skew will be found under your bed in the fetal position?

Yep, you're still an idiot.

Forum List

Back