Why I keep my assault rifles...

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.
People with guns live in places where a gun is needed...in some cases they are afraid of bad guys....a threat they can see...you and your idiot friends are afraid of an invisible gas called Carbon and a phony climate change prediction you can't prove...just whom is the nut?...

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg
I'll 2nd that
View attachment 289350
View attachment 289351

Do not have decadent American arm of imperialist running dog oppressors, comrade. Would much rather have glorious people's revolution weapon of comrade Kalashnikov.

:laughing0301:

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
View attachment 289358
View attachment 289359

I remember when those things were $50. :laughing0301:
Me too

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg
I'll 2nd that
View attachment 289350
View attachment 289351

Do not have decadent American arm of imperialist running dog oppressors, comrade. Would much rather have glorious people's revolution weapon of comrade Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
View attachment 289358
View attachment 289359

Me too

I'm seeing SKS's go for as much as $400 at the gun shows now. You can build a pretty decent AR for that price.

Crazy.

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

I never thought 19 men would hijack four commercial airliners and kamikaze them into buildings killing 3,000 people, yet here we are.
Paranoid and scared they are. The reality is that countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Guns everywhere guarantees more people shot.

The only homicide rates we care about are dead liberals.

“Why I keep my assault rifles...”

And you’re at liberty to do so – for whatever ridiculous, delusional, paranoid reason.

There it is: You just admitted "Shall not be infringed."

Thank you, I will take full advantage of the liberty to do so.

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
View attachment 289358
View attachment 289359

Me too

I'm seeing SKS's go for as much as $400 at the gun shows now. You can build a pretty decent AR for that price.

Crazy.
Around here they are still priced around 350.00

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
So you're ok with rolling over if America is invaded by another military?
FYI Asymmetric warfare LEARN IT.

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
View attachment 289358
View attachment 289359

Me too

Crazy.
Around here they are still priced around 350.00

Crazy. We have Bill Clinton to thank for the millions of SKS, Mosin-Nagant, Dragunov rifles, and Makarov pistols the Eastern Bloc countries deluged us during his 1994 AWB. I'll say one thing about Russia weapons: They're not pretty but they never fail to go "bang".

I wanted one of these but the price jumped from $400 to $1500 when Obama put those sanctions on Russian weapons imports. It's basically an AK but chambers 7.62X54 instead of 7.62X39. Muzzie snipers still use them in the ME...

dragunov-sniper-rifle-svd-01.jpg

Last edited:

Only dropped once.

Funny. You sound alot like one of those Russian military officers who thought it would be a good idea to invade Afghanistan back in '79.

That didn't work out very well for them either, but keep dreaming, comrade. They'll need plenty of stooges and useful idiots like yourself, if they ever do decide they want to make a move on us.

Only dropped once.

Funny. You sound alot like one of those Russian military officers who thought it would be a good idea to invade Afghanistan back in '79.

That didn't work out very well for them either, but keep dreaming, comrade. They'll need plenty of stooges and useful idiots like yourself, if they ever do decide they want to make a move on us.
Why do leftists think the Government wasted all those thousands of dollars training me on how to fight and why would I forget how to use it? And why would I stop training and keeping my skills current? Why would any vet do that?

Only dropped once.

Why do leftists think the Government wasted all those thousands of dollars training me on how to fight and why would I forget how to use it? And why would I stop training and keeping my skills current? Why would any vet do that?

I'm sad because I couldn't keep my skills up to date. They wouldn't let me bring home a 105mm howitzer, because it wouldn't fit in the duffle bag.

:laugh:

Pull out a rifle against the Chinese government, and let me know how that works out for you.

Only dropped once.

I'm sad because I couldn't keep my skills up to date. They wouldn't let me bring home a 105mm howitzer, because it wouldn't fit in the duffle bag.

:laugh:
My skill sets were with small arms M-16 M203 M60 AND 38 SPEC.

Forum List

Back